7.5

1. Dec 12, 2017
    I've been playing Maincraft for over 8 years and I know what I'm saying. And so 1 geymplay he 10/10 vnem it is possible all from aphtodoma finishing the work of your daisy. Grafaon he is 7/10 yes I understand that the game is pixel, but you can make and better the example of resuspics I play because it's only better game, and with no one starts to puke me from the graph. Players 8/10I've been playing Maincraft for over 8 years and I know what I'm saying. And so 1 geymplay he 10/10 vnem it is possible all from aphtodoma finishing the work of your daisy. Grafaon he is 7/10 yes I understand that the game is pixel, but you can make and better the example of resuspics I play because it's only better game, and with no one starts to puke me from the graph. Players 8/10 everything is: Shkolota, morons, beginners and little Expand
  2. Nov 15, 2017
    This is probably the best game ever made. You can make or break anything. If you like being creative this is the game for you. Since you work with big blocks its also super fun and easy for the children to play.
  3. Nov 10, 2017
    Playing Minecraft for the first time was one of my top 10 gaming experiences. Figuring out how to "punch wood" and craft some of the simplest weapons possible. Finding my first cavern and starting to explore deeper... and deeper.. until it was making me nervous. Find lava for the first time and treading aroudn it carefully, Funny how a seemingly simple retro 3D game can give you thatPlaying Minecraft for the first time was one of my top 10 gaming experiences. Figuring out how to "punch wood" and craft some of the simplest weapons possible. Finding my first cavern and starting to explore deeper... and deeper.. until it was making me nervous. Find lava for the first time and treading aroudn it carefully, Funny how a seemingly simple retro 3D game can give you that kind of angst. That's due to the fact that if you die, you will lose all of your loot and have to trek back to that location (and quickly) to retrieve it. This had me develop my own strategies to figure out how to explore this massive endless world. Some cave systems were so huge I would literally get lost and turned out. I used special blocks or torch patterns on tunnel forks to remind me which way to get home. I'd have to build little temporary platforms or carve stair cases into walls to ascend or descend deep ravines to get to the good ore. I love that Minecraft forced me to be creative in my thinking to achieve my goals. And when you are tired or exhausted of exploring, for the moment, then take some time to build on to your sprawling home complex. Bored after that? Try messing with redstone to build yourself a transportation system or a pair of automatic gates for your home. Still bored after that? Delve even deeper into crafting with enchantments and potions. Build a farm and raise livestock and grow food. There are sandbox games and then there is Minecraft. You are only limited by your imagination.. Expand
  4. Nov 6, 2017
    Minecraft is a solid sandbox game with endless possibilities, especially when paired with mods. There are great mods, and even greater custom maps. Although there is a lot of bad content mixed in with it. It's simple, Intuitive, Has great concepts like Redstone, and Splash/Lingering Potions, this game is great. I suggest you get JAVA EDITION instead of Windows 10 and no updating to WindowsMinecraft is a solid sandbox game with endless possibilities, especially when paired with mods. There are great mods, and even greater custom maps. Although there is a lot of bad content mixed in with it. It's simple, Intuitive, Has great concepts like Redstone, and Splash/Lingering Potions, this game is great. I suggest you get JAVA EDITION instead of Windows 10 and no updating to Windows 10, as your old account will just go to waste because that version uses Microsoft Accounts. That's all good and dandy if you have a Microsoft account, though. If you're a long time user, and just got a new PC, go and get the JAVA EDITION, which supports the old minecraft accounts. Expand
  5. Oct 22, 2017
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Flawless!!!! Best game in the world and it will remain the best game for eternity. The blocky thing in this game is an art which gives a unique look, i love how it is. Expand
  6. Oct 13, 2017
    As the top 3 biggest selling game, Minecraft has exponentially grown in the past 8 years it has been around. Since 2009, Mojang has been making the game better for people of all ages to ease into the gaming world by entering through the gateway to gaming (Even your grandma could learn the controls it’s that simple). This game, like no other, features key aspects which make it stand out toAs the top 3 biggest selling game, Minecraft has exponentially grown in the past 8 years it has been around. Since 2009, Mojang has been making the game better for people of all ages to ease into the gaming world by entering through the gateway to gaming (Even your grandma could learn the controls it’s that simple). This game, like no other, features key aspects which make it stand out to any other game on the market. The graphics on this game give most people a nostalgic throwback to the 90’s playing around in an 8-bit graphic sandbox but very creatively blended in with modern day shaders to make this game look like the mona lisa painted on an 8 bit colour palette.
    The game doesn’t need a story. Your keyboard and mouse make the story. Nobody knows where this character ‘Steve’ came from, but he is the only human to exist, surrounded by a vast world of 60 million square meters (Bigger than Earth!) which can be sculpted by your very own bare hands.
    The game features very ambient distinct music, which soothes any moment from running away from creeper in a mineshaft or just building your house to survive the first night. What makes this game special on computer is that it can be run on most modern day computers, ranging from the Intel Pentium laptops to the monster rig you got your grandma to buy you for Christmas to play a 90’s doom sandbox game. You even get the choice to play earlier versions of the game for more compatibility, not mentioning that the game is almost on every platform makes it very easy to get your hands on.
    However, in the recent years Mojang has come up with ideas to possibly make this game any better, but they have somewhat failed to do so. I think the game is complete and needs no further updates. Minecraft doesn’t need anything more to it, and every time they add new features to the game they are making it harder to gain an expanding audience. There also doesn’t need to be a market. Micro transactions are not the way to go. I wouldn’t mind buying the game for extra money to not get irritated by Microsoft’s scheme of an ingame currency to buy skins that has always been free to PC JavaScript version users.
    Overall, I think that Minecraft should not be improved and the game remains a piece of history in the museum of gaming which has changed the perspective of people who don’t see success in game if it doesn’t have ‘intense 4K texture graphic rendering’ and pay attention to the unique features of a game that has different features to the triple A games we have today.
  7. Oct 7, 2017
    "Minecraft" was a wonderful game, the story mode was great, the mode created much better, the game of cubes is the most famous and the most spectacular ever existed.
  8. Oct 5, 2017
    Excellent game, although I got bored of it faster than I would've liked ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  9. Aug 23, 2017
    Minecraft. The game I've been playing for more than 5 years and which almost never gets bored, and even if that happens, it's always possible to put a couple of modifications of which a huge amount. Excellent single, network game. I hope the developers will continue to promote their product for a very long time.
  10. Aug 13, 2017
    Summary: The game involves players creating and destroying various types of blocks in a three dimensional environment. The player takes an avatar that can destroy or create blocks, forming fantastic structures, creations and artwork across the various multiplayer servers in multiple game modes.
  11. Aug 7, 2017
    Minecraft is the best game I have ever played. There is endless creativity to be had, and when you get bored of singleplayer, there are thousands of multiplayer servers to play on.
  12. Aug 5, 2017
    this is the best game i rated.
    good things:

What Is ruining:
    The New Updates Are Ruining A Bit The Fun
    Microsoft.
  13. Jul 12, 2017
    Good game! Its easy to learn how to play and the controls are easy. If you don't like the controls you can change them. Its a very good game thinking its from 2009.
  14. Jun 29, 2017
    Minecraft is one of my favorite games out in the world I recommend Minecraft to a lot of people.
    and its a available on almost everything PC, IOS, PS4, XBOX WIIU and more.
  15. Jun 9, 2017
    This game has been revolutionary. It changed the entire world of sandbox games. If you like building, mining, exploring, or simply admiring than this is a great game. Only $30, much cheaper than the now average $60 - $90 for most big games now, it gives a big bang for your buck. It provides wonderful worlds and plenty of things for you to explore. Also, very kid and adult friendly alike.This game has been revolutionary. It changed the entire world of sandbox games. If you like building, mining, exploring, or simply admiring than this is a great game. Only $30, much cheaper than the now average $60 - $90 for most big games now, it gives a big bang for your buck. It provides wonderful worlds and plenty of things for you to explore. Also, very kid and adult friendly alike. Highly recommended for kids, creative ones, and simply those who like to admire the giant builds in Minecraft. Some people even make computers and GAMES with the command blocks. Sure, it dies really quickly, but in a couple weeks when that new update comes, you're ALL into it again. It's like Terraria, but with less content and 3D. Who doesn't like 3D and a world so big that it would take decades to discover all of it? Exactly. Expand
  16. Jun 4, 2017
    This was actually the very first video game I've ever played! It's a cult classic. After two years of not playing it, I came back to it and everything was completely different! Minecraft is better than ever, and I have revisited some nice nostalgia. This game was my childhood. A must buy for everybody.

WARNING: DO NOT BUY IF YOU HAVE OCD! I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A GAME FOR THOSE WHO HAVE OCD! You will most likely freak out, or spend hours getting everything just right. I should know. This game gave me OCD.
  17. Jun 2, 2017
    With unique gameplay and mechanics this game is like no other.The idea is simple, build just about anything.With this you can create whatever you want,have your own adventure and not be forced to follow a story.With this game you have nothing to unlock, you make your unlockable creation you can show the world, or your 6 year old brother.With graphics that won't age and a system that anyWith unique gameplay and mechanics this game is like no other.The idea is simple, build just about anything.With this you can create whatever you want,have your own adventure and not be forced to follow a story.With this game you have nothing to unlock, you make your unlockable creation you can show the world, or your 6 year old brother.With graphics that won't age and a system that any gamer will enjoy, this blocky classic will age well. Expand
  18. May 22, 2017
    Can't judge much about it. This game is the game that define "classic". This game open the definition of sandbox in the real way.
    But if you are those who like the real quantity rather than just brand. Then this game will not disappoint you either. The things you can do in this game just so many that is indescribable.
    If you like RPG type of game, or you like a story-able gameplay, then
    If you like RPG type of game, or you like a story-able gameplay, then there are tons of RPG map you can download.
    If you don't like to play as a lone wolf, you can create a server on your own. It might take some time, but it's worth it.
    If you like to play a P.v.P game that obeys balance, then go to play some big server such as Hypixel.
    If you have a recent PC and want good graphic, then just install shader mod! The view of the game will become fascinating.
    If you play a long time, and the regular content start to bore you out, then install mods to play extra content, there are more than 300 mods just in 1.8.9. This can extend your gameplay 100+ hours before you start to get bored again.
  19. Apr 14, 2017
    המשחק הוא טוב! יש בו דברים שימושים. לדוגמא אפשר להשתמש בבלוק פקודות כדי לעשות הרבה פרויקטים עם רדסטון ורפיתרים וקומפרתורים יש בו הרבה מודים כמו סורביבל כריאיטיב אדוונצ'ר וספקתאיתור. שאפשר להשיג חומרים להביא אוכל וכ'ו... בקיצור יש למשחק הזה המון דברים מה לעשות. וזה שווה את ה-20$ שלכם
    על משחק שאפשר לעשות בו הרבה דברים
    על משחק שאפשר לעשות בו הרבה דברים
  20. Apr 8, 2017
    Minecraft is definitely a masterpiece in the survival genre. In Survival Mode, you're put in a huge randomly generated world with almost no pointers or directions. Your only goal is to survive. This game does a great job at making you feel vulnerable, as encountering a monster can easily result in you dying and dropping all of your items. All tools and armor will eventually break, you canMinecraft is definitely a masterpiece in the survival genre. In Survival Mode, you're put in a huge randomly generated world with almost no pointers or directions. Your only goal is to survive. This game does a great job at making you feel vulnerable, as encountering a monster can easily result in you dying and dropping all of your items. All tools and armor will eventually break, you can break and collect almost any block, and you can craft items with materials you find. Other than surviving, there isn't really anything your aiming to do (although you can come up with your own goals if you want), you're just constantly exploring and getting more materials. Despite the lack of end-goal, exploring, mining, and surviving doesn't need one, which I'm still not 100% sure on why.

Then there's Creative Mode if you want to just build instead of surviving. This is where the graphics work to the game's advantage, as the size of the blocks makes building easy and simple, but still capable of producing detailed structures if they're big enough. Also, if those blocks were more detailed, it wouldn't fit aesthetically considering the world is made of blocks. Command Blocks also allow you to change certain aspects of the game, allowing you to create your own maps with unique rules. Due to this, you can make almost anything despite the use of blocks, and that's a testament to the game's creative potential. Whether you want to build or survive, this game has a lot to offer to you, and it's easy to see why it became so popular, especially since it keeps improving with updates.
  21. Mar 20, 2017
    This game is really amazing! probably the biggest bang for my buck, can play as i wish with friends or when im at home doing things, really amazing building and fun gameplay
  22. Mar 19, 2017
    I personally don't like this game all too much, but I can see that it's a good game. Hating on a game because you personally dislike it for some reason is a bit much. The combat may be a bit clunky, but otherwise Minecraft is a very solid game.
  23. Mar 14, 2017
    Graphics - 7
    Music - 9
    Gameplay - 9
    Content - 10
    Personal Fun - 10
    Difficulty - 5 .
  24. Mar 7, 2017
    il gioco su cui ho passato più ore in vita mia.
    difficile per me essere oggettivo e non assegnare il 10/10. ma ad essere sincero qualche difetto lo ha e mi devo limitare ad un 97/100.
  25. Feb 13, 2017
    Old school graphics, excellent design, that’s what make Minecraft a one-of-a-kind game. Everything is made of “blocks” just like an 8-bit game but it is much smoother. It has an incredible concept and is available on Google Play, the App Store, PS4, Xbox One, and many desktop computers. But a downside is it’s not free, for the mobile version it is $6.99 and for the computer version in isOld school graphics, excellent design, that’s what make Minecraft a one-of-a-kind game. Everything is made of “blocks” just like an 8-bit game but it is much smoother. It has an incredible concept and is available on Google Play, the App Store, PS4, Xbox One, and many desktop computers. But a downside is it’s not free, for the mobile version it is $6.99 and for the computer version in is $27.99. It has fairly simple controls on every platform and exciting gameplay. Minecraft is suitable for all ages and with a multiplayer function, the
    whole family can join a world and have hours of fun.

I personally have Minecraft on all available platforms: Ipad-mobile, desktop computer-computer, and Xbox one-console. I first got Minecraft on an old Kindle Fire tablet, and the first hour I spent playing the game, was figuring out how the controls and all the other stuff works. When you first load Minecraft for the first time there is no tutorial but the controls are quite simple. Another thing I enjoy is the different “Mob”, monster, mechanics. With one Mob exploding and another one shooting arrows at me, it definitely created a fast pace in-game.

About a year after I got the pocket edition, sometimes referred to as the mobile version, I decided to purchase the computer version and let me tell you, it was ten times better than the pocket edition (I’m not saying that the pocket edition is bad). With many more features than the pocket edition it provided much more entertaining gameplay. I haven’t spent much time on the Xbox one version, but of what I have seen has told me that it is worth your money. With easy access to multiplayer options the console version would suit an online player nicely.

With all that being said, if you are a gamer and want a fun, action packed game but with simple graphics, then this should be a definite choice. The cost can be something that makes you not want to get this game, but after you have created an account, you can download it to virtually any computer. If you have a question about the gameplay, graphics, etc, just leave a comment and I’ll be sure to respond.
  26. Feb 6, 2017
    Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!FoeverFoever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!!Foever god!!! Expand
  27. Feb 6, 2017
    HELlo? Someone go tell these people that give low ratings to get on a minecraft server or get a redstone handbook. 10/10 mostly due to creative mode where you can use IMAGINATION.
  28. Jan 31, 2017
    Minecraft, quite simple can be described as a game where a person moves blocks around to build things and goes on adventures. I was awestruck when I had a student explain the game to me and didn’t really understand the fascination with it. Through some research and discussions with my peer’s I am learning that there is more to the game than I had originally thought. By exploring theMinecraft, quite simple can be described as a game where a person moves blocks around to build things and goes on adventures. I was awestruck when I had a student explain the game to me and didn’t really understand the fascination with it. Through some research and discussions with my peer’s I am learning that there is more to the game than I had originally thought. By exploring the website, I learned how the game can become a virtual reality and brings students together to create, collaborate and problem solve. Using Minecraft in the classroom can become a huge incentive for students that struggle and need that extra push to do well and develop a love for learning. Looking at this now through the lens of an instructional designer I can see where many of the skills and strategies that I have learned about carry over to this concept of gamification. Expand
  29. Jan 29, 2017
    The creativity, the imagination, the immersion that we have on this indie game is something that you will not encounter in any other games, even AAA ones. Tha game lets you have a totally free will to create and do absolutely ANYTHING you want, a game that will make the creativity and the imagination of dozens of children around the world enhances in a incredible way!

An spectacular

An spectacular environment, really relaxing and cool soundtrack, and very fun adventure that renews every time you begin a new game, a game that allows you and your friends play together and a game that creates a whole auto-created world that allows Innumerable possibilities.

The Only problems that surrounds this game are: 1 - Glitches and Bugs, 2 - Depending on your way of playing, the game can became monotonous and repetitive, 3 - Some contructions can spawn on the same place as holes, caverns, lava and etc (Like a village spawn on a Crack, where half village is upside and the rest is bellow). Problems that do not harms the fun you (and your friends) will have playing the game.
  30. Jan 17, 2017
    Avec plus de 10000 heur de jeu je peut juste vous dire que si vous n'y avez pas joué avant aujourd'hui c'est ...... bref malgré des mise a jour au rabais depuis la 1.8 (la ou la majorité des joueur est resté) le jeu est un classique !
  31. Jan 10, 2017
    Create whatever you want,build whatever you want,survive the way you want,do whatever you want because minecraft is more than a game and it brings your imaginations with all the blocks you have. if you're a an online player then you should probably try online servers like hypixel and mineplex. there is a new game mode which is very popular and it's skywars,8/9 players are on there islandCreate whatever you want,build whatever you want,survive the way you want,do whatever you want because minecraft is more than a game and it brings your imaginations with all the blocks you have. if you're a an online player then you should probably try online servers like hypixel and mineplex. there is a new game mode which is very popular and it's skywars,8/9 players are on there island your goal is to eliminate everyone and be the last man standing,besides....minecraft is a beautiful game.

My rating for it would be 8.7/10
  32. Jan 6, 2017
    It's pretty good. Play the PC version, it's pretty good. Have a try, if you have any other device (or monitor) have open a wiki and enjoy. Play for a weekend and see if you enjoy, cheers!
  33. Jan 4, 2017
    I don't care about haters this game is awesome!!! it's a good entertainment, you have two options to play "survival or creative" trust in me, if your kids want a videogame buy this videogame i swear that your kids will love it!!
  34. Dec 14, 2016
    This game is revolutionary. Sandbox like this have never been created. One of the best games ever made. You can do basically everything. You can build a wall, bake some bread............... and a lot more. This is a must buy !
  35. Dec 1, 2016
    DUDE this paiojpofficking awgame is fsofop **** fun. i rate 11111111/ 69. pi p Ip p PlYey thiS gaAME eeVERY dayYYYYYYYYYYYY
    poershj
    o[sjrlike

IMfI WJO EWPOIGPOIJEWf
    E
  36. Nov 27, 2016
    Классная игра, приятно играть, строить, выживать, выращивать овощи, бегать с друзьями. Приятные воспоминания, но в игре ужасное комьюнити. Круто изучать моды. Геймплей 8/10. Саундтрек 6/10. Ну, это крутая игра для побегушек с друзьями.Классная игра, приятно играть, строить, выживать, выращивать овощи, бегать с друзьями. Приятные воспоминания, но в игре ужасное комьюнити. Круто изучать моды. Геймплей 8/10. Саундтрек 6/10. Ну, это крутая игра для побегушек с друзьями.
  37. Nov 26, 2016
    Building, making survival worlds, achievement hunting, and exploring are the things prior to a Minecraft lover. If you don't like one or all of these, then you may like multiplayer, hunger game games, and griefing!
  38. Oct 22, 2016
    Minecraft, Minecraft, Minecraft.
    What can you really say about this game that hasn't already been said?
    Nonetheless, let me outline some things that I like about it: and sometimes I'll "compare" it to Terraria since I like that game too. Story: good joke m8 Controls: Simple and intuitive: move with WASD, M1 for attack, M2 for other action, other keys for open inventory, drop item
    Minecraft, Minecraft, Minecraft.
    What can you really say about this game that hasn't already been said?

Story: good joke m8

Controls: Simple and intuitive: move with WASD, M1 for attack, M2 for other action, other keys for open inventory, drop item and swap hands. Simple, but it's a good simple.

Graphics: Nice classic pixel art style: default textures are nice, but if you don't like them, USE A FREABKING RESOURCE PACK.

Sound: Ambient music that only plays occasionally compared to Terraria's upbeat, constant music. Really sets the tone nicely. The sound effects also help: random creepy echoes if you're near a cave with monsters in it etc.

Gameplay: Arguably the most important part of any game. And Minecraft does not disappoint. Simple to learn, simple concept, but you can do literally anything as long as you put in the time to do it. There are tons of different biomes to explore and discover. There are dungeons to loot and monuments to conquer. You have a combat system that appears simple: swipe when the meter's full to deal the most damage: but there's more depth with slower, but heavier-hitting axes, potions, using a shield to block your opponents attack: it's not complex, but it's pretty deep all things considered (but I still wouldn't say it's as fantastic as fighting giant eyes in Terraria).
    And then there's the thing you've all been waiting for: the building. What can you say about it? Put in the time to make the build, and you can create something truly special: even a computer. Yes, a computer.

Conclusion: Great, calming game that you can easily play for hours on end: perfecting your mob trap, finishing up and decorating your mansion, you name it, you can do it. Cons: it can get pretty repetitive, and you might even say boring, but it's easy to just start a new project, make a new world, and you can just keep on playing.
    (The community also isn't that great but you can't fault the game for that, can you?)
    (Surely Undertale and FNAF can agree with me, right?)
    In comparison to Terraria: they're both great games in their own rights, but they focus on different things. Terraria focuses more on exploration & combat, Minecraft focuses on creating things.

Side note: I don't play too much multiplayer on public servers so that experience may be completely different: I'm just there for the survival.
  39. Sep 12, 2016
    Incredible game for kids and adults to play together. The kids love the fact that they can build (think virtual legos). The add ons and the interface can slowly introduce them to programming concepts if you're willing to take the time to download and install them. Explain it to your little while you're doing it- trust me, they'll appreciate it more!

Tatianna Anne Jindra on Youtube

Tatianna Anne Jindra on Youtube
    Badfantasyrx Blog
  40. Aug 23, 2016
    Ahh Minecraft, so you might have heard of a little game called "Minecraft" which has blown into popularity in recent years, appearing in billboards, ads, school classes, and our phones. Minecraft was a game based on Open-World building originally, though in recent years it has been made more into a Garry's Mod-esque game with people building gamemodes and mods to add onto the originalAhh Minecraft, so you might have heard of a little game called "Minecraft" which has blown into popularity in recent years, appearing in billboards, ads, school classes, and our phones. Minecraft was a game based on Open-World building originally, though in recent years it has been made more into a Garry's Mod-esque game with people building gamemodes and mods to add onto the original game. This adds to the replayability a lot, and drastically increases the variety in things you can do in the game. This is the main reason Minecraft has gotten so popular in recent years, the amount of creativity you can express in this game is immense, from mods to your own creations using in-game blocks.

If you are picking this game up for the single player only- 8/10
    If you are picking this up for all of what it has to offer- 10/10
  41. Aug 11, 2016
    The game is amazing, the world is like 10x bigger than earth itself, the blocky graphics make it a good thing, as if the graphics were Crysis-Like, the game would lag to hell, and it already does at times. It has a large variety of mods and you can build HUGE ass places, you will never be in the same place again after you generate a new world, every world is unique and different, thereThe game is amazing, the world is like 10x bigger than earth itself, the blocky graphics make it a good thing, as if the graphics were Crysis-Like, the game would lag to hell, and it already does at times. It has a large variety of mods and you can build HUGE ass places, you will never be in the same place again after you generate a new world, every world is unique and different, there will be not one thing identical about sepearte worlds. All-in-all, the retards that claimed the graphics were bad are graphics-whores and don't know a good game when they see one. Expand
  42. Aug 6, 2016
    Minecraft is my FAVORITE game, and I have spent the most hours on it out of my entire collection of games. However, it is not without its flaws. The game is borderline unplayable due to how ugly it is without graphical enhancement mods. Also, the updates since 1.6.4 have been mostly unnecessary. I would give this game 86 out of 100, even though it is my favorite game to play. Is MinecraftMinecraft is my FAVORITE game, and I have spent the most hours on it out of my entire collection of games. However, it is not without its flaws. The game is borderline unplayable due to how ugly it is without graphical enhancement mods. Also, the updates since 1.6.4 have been mostly unnecessary. I would give this game 86 out of 100, even though it is my favorite game to play. Is Minecraft perfect? No. But it is incredibly enjoyable and is the best guilty pleasure game Expand
  43. Aug 1, 2016
    HATE. THE. FRICKEN. CONTROLS.

Apart from that, this game is brilliant. Mojang make the bad graphics look good. With it's blocky art-style reinforcing it's suggested target audience of 15-29 year olds. But no. Minecraft truly transcends "target audiences" and delivers the quintessential sandbox experience for players of all ages. From little kids squealing in fear as a creeper
    HATE. THE. FRICKEN. CONTROLS.

Apart from that, this game is brilliant.

But no. Minecraft truly transcends "target audiences" and delivers the quintessential sandbox experience for players of all ages. From little kids squealing in fear as a creeper threatens to destroy their dirt hut, to grandparents admiring their newly-built mansion.
    Minecraft is also a great game for all types of gamers. Minecraft may have introduced the aforementioned elder to the wide world of gaming and converted them into a casual gamer.
    It also provides fun addition to the shelves of core gamers (like myself)
    But it is also the perfect game in a tournament for hardcore players.
    Minecraft is not a game as much as a cultural revolution, with many Youtubers making a living from playing what's widely believed to be a kids game...

With tons of features, redstone and that graphical charm, Minecraft triumphs.Leaving it's copycats in the dust as the one of the best games in the last ten years.
  44. Jul 25, 2016
    I have to say I took some time to take interest for this game, but I'm glad I did. It seemed ugly and for children, than I started playing and for a month I would do nothing else in my life. This game is unique, and although some people prase it's online features, the main quest really did it for me. After I played on easy I started everything again and played on hard, so I would take moreI have to say I took some time to take interest for this game, but I'm glad I did. It seemed ugly and for children, than I started playing and for a month I would do nothing else in my life. This game is unique, and although some people prase it's online features, the main quest really did it for me. After I played on easy I started everything again and played on hard, so I would take more interest in doing some traps when I need to kill some monsters, and that was a blast.

Caught my attention how I thought this would be a more casual game, and then I was afraid inside a dungeon, terrified in the nether, that I would call hell at the time, making provisions, walking slowly... This game is capable of bringing tension without constant combat, it's all about atmosphere, and although visually it seems simple and childish, this game is very deep, the funny monsters can be terrifying inside a dark cave. The last boss was very well thought, definitively not hard, but having not to look to any endermen brings an almost mystic experience to this battle. No wonder that this game a world success.
  45. Jun 30, 2016
    El juego esta MUY BUENO, Solo que... si tuviera mejores aspectos en el menú y tuviera mas armaduras, mas items, mas espadas. Algo parecido a Terraria
  46. Jun 10, 2016
    I really like this game because it's totally free ! You want a giant represantation of you ? BUILD IT ! But, if you want to do do something faithful to the model, you need thousands of blocks ! That's why I give to do game only eight, the game is cool, but you need thousands of blocks to do a single construction.
    Cool, but hard for building, 8/10 -Metacritic
  47. May 27, 2016
    Lost hours of my life playing this game, and I can say that it's worth it! Minecraft gives you what you need to show your creativity while you have fun with your friends.
  48. May 25, 2016
    Well, Minecraft is a game that is not so good. Certainly, for many, the worst thing of all in Minecraft is its lousy graphics, but the game itself is good ... It has a good gameplay, and can have fun for hours. Many say that this game is bad just because the kids play, but that does not make the game be bad. I played Minecraft, but things got worse with the release of Minecraft Windows 10Well, Minecraft is a game that is not so good. Certainly, for many, the worst thing of all in Minecraft is its lousy graphics, but the game itself is good ... It has a good gameplay, and can have fun for hours. Many say that this game is bad just because the kids play, but that does not make the game be bad. I played Minecraft, but things got worse with the release of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, and with a bad middle game that is Minecraft: History Mode. Since Minecraft was in the hands of Microsoft, things got worse, and does not have good Minecraft for Windows 10. Although the game designers and workers look like they are lazy, because the games have a very bad graphic, as I said. A bad thing in the game is that there are many hacks on a multiplayer server, many use hack, which leaves very boring game. But Minecraft is a game that at first is pretty cool and that will give you lots of fun in the early hours, and still with the creative mode is good to build cool stuff. Expand
  49. May 23, 2016
    At first, it may seem it is just about placing blocks, there is much more you can do such as going on adventures, exploring the world you are in, and creating breathtaking creations. Don't judge this game by it's title and play it for yourself.
  50. May 21, 2016
    One of the most awesome games ever made! It it is addicting, fun and creative! Even the developers really care about their game, updating it frequently! In the end, I definitely you check out this game.
  51. May 16, 2016
    It is a pretty decent game that is greatly improved by the users, who have built numerous games, modes, and mods that greatly improve the game play. Its pretty simple, and easy to learn how to play.
  52. May 12, 2016
    This is one of my favorite games of all time! At first I thought it was just a boring game where you build with blocks, but now I have played it myself and I'm very hooked to it.
  53. May 5, 2016
    Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! BestBest game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever!  Expand
  54. Apr 25, 2016
    Minecraft is a massive game that lets you choose what your goal is. You can build whatever, go wherever and fight whatever. The online servers are loads of fun as well. I would highly recommend this game especially to those who like games where you explore.
    Final Score-8/10
  55. Apr 18, 2016
    This game is a massive amount of fun and it never gets stale.
    In survival mode, you must take on the world, building up structures, combat tactics, portals to new realms and much more armed with only your wits (and your fist).
    In creative mode, you can unleash your creativity creating any structure you can imagine out of the various blocks and creatures. And finally, in multiplayer you
    This game is a massive amount of fun and it never gets stale.
    And finally, in multiplayer you can log into any number of servers to do whatever you want. This mode is where the real fun comes in, from mini-games to parkour to PVP to building with your friends, there's always something to do in a server.
  56. Apr 16, 2016
    Este juego me cambio la forma de ver los videojuegos y no solo eso sino también crear mi propia aventura.
    Pero eso si en mi época en la beta de este juego la gente subía a youtube construcciones épicas y enormes.
  57. Apr 2, 2016
    Aside from the cancerous community, vanilla Minecraft is a great innovative experience, but even better with friends. Then there's creative mode. Many people rant on hating Minecraft and Minecraft: Story Mode but that's pathetic because the only big flaw is the community.
  58. Mar 31, 2016
    This game is one of the best games! I don't understand this userscore.
    - You can modify it.
    - You can learn from it. - You can program ingame. - You can build logical circuits. - You can let your creativity do what ever he wants to do. - It has infinite diversity. It has all genres in it. - You can play a... ...survival game. ...sandbox game. ...shooter game. ...arcade game.
    This game is one of the best games! I don't understand this userscore.
    - You can modify it.
    - You can learn from it.
    - You can program ingame.
    - You can build logical circuits.
    - You can let your creativity do what ever he wants to do.
    - It has infinite diversity. It has all genres in it.
    - You can play a...
    ...MMORPG game.
    ...Point-and-Click game.
    ...skill game.
    ...horror game.
    ... I don't want to count all genres now.

The only bad thing in this game is... the engine. But they are rewriting this game into a C++ Version called "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition". Its by far not complete, but it is going in the right direction.
  59. Mar 16, 2016
    Who ever though a game made of cubes could be so good. I guess it's this unique feel and strange addiction that got it it's well deserved audience. Great game.
  60. Mar 8, 2016
    Vejo muito retardado falando merda desse jogo.... " Nossa que jogo podre, não tem gráficos não vou joga isso" Sempre digo nunca julgue o jogo pelo gráfico, jogue e dps critique, vc que ta lendo isso, entre no mundo perfeito de minecraft.
  61. Feb 24, 2016
    I personally think That Minecraft is a Good game. i think almost any gamer will like it. Thats why i gave it a 10/10. Awesome game, Mojang! Its evolved from Grass and Stone To Servers, Multiplayer, Skins, And many other Fancy Things!
  62. Feb 12, 2016
    I think this game is full of creativity with nice open worlds that you could explore in creative mode you could choose to make your own house, buildings halls, maze, train station and caves. In survival mode you have to get your own materials, minerals, and ores. also depending on which mode you choose easy medium or hard.
  63. Feb 1, 2016
    Its hard to put my finger on what makes Minecraft special. It was certainly the beginning of an era, and remains one of my favorite games of all time, though I rarely play it anymore. It's singeplayer survival mode is exciting, bold, and adventuresome, but quickly gets tiring and isn't something I would play game after game. For a survival game, Minecraft relies heavily on all features BUTIts hard to put my finger on what makes Minecraft special. It was certainly the beginning of an era, and remains one of my favorite games of all time, though I rarely play it anymore. It's singeplayer survival mode is exciting, bold, and adventuresome, but quickly gets tiring and isn't something I would play game after game. For a survival game, Minecraft relies heavily on all features BUT survival. Its graphics really aren't anywhere near as bad as people make them out, and since now you can change the way everything looks and clean up the environment with resource packs, dissing it for its pixelated graphics is ridiculous. The music is gorgeous, Daniel Rosenfeld is a complete genius, and I often listen to Minecraft's music outside of the game. Its one of my favorite soundtracks of all time. The multiplayer is dashingly fun, but while enhancing it, suffers from the same as the normal survival. Creative is of course a main feature, as building is in the name of the game here. And a great building system it is, as you can create some truly astonishing architecture, and take it a step further to design almost anything in creation, and then some, with command blocks. Custom maps go a step further and add the ability to share community created "levels", from parkour platformers to puzzle chambers to horror maps (and there are some VERY scary ones) to back-to-basics with a twist survival maps. Mods are probably more diverse for Minecraft than any other game, enhancing the experience a million times over and creating a never ending game. But the biggest shine for Minecraft, for me, is the dedicated servers. ANY sort of game, through plugins, right at the fingertips. The pure social interactivity makes the experience 3x longer. It has to be said though, the quality of the community has dropped dramatically in the last few years, with invasions of immature children being brought in by certain kid-based youtubers. However, there are plenty of wonderful people and youtubers alike out there to counter them. Overall, Minecraft kept me occupied for 3 years straight, and I still boot it up every once and again. For the price you pay for unlimited fun, its the most worthwhile $35 you'll ever spend. Expand
  64. Jan 16, 2016
    Годная игра,даже несмотря на огромное количество хейтеров.Поиграть однозначно стоит.Описать игру будет очень сложно,так как лично к меня на полное изучение игры ушло 1.110 часов.Крутой мультиплеер(особенно с друзьями),затягивающая и опять же невероятнор интересная одиночка.8/10.Годная игра,даже несмотря на огромное количество хейтеров.Поиграть однозначно стоит.Описать игру будет очень сложно,так как лично к меня на полное изучение игры ушло 1.110 часов.Крутой мультиплеер(особенно с друзьями),затягивающая и опять же невероятнор интересная одиночка.8/10.
  65. Jan 11, 2016
    A pure classic, that's what Minecraft is. Why it misses that single point? Well, the players. You see, often when I am playing a game of Player VS Player, there is always someone either threatening to hack me, and people calling me a hacker. That is what's so annoying about Minecraft. But if you stick to either a single-player world or a server you like, Minecraft is a great experience forA pure classic, that's what Minecraft is. Why it misses that single point? Well, the players. You see, often when I am playing a game of Player VS Player, there is always someone either threatening to hack me, and people calling me a hacker. That is what's so annoying about Minecraft. But if you stick to either a single-player world or a server you like, Minecraft is a great experience for young and old. Expand
  66. Jan 9, 2016
    This game is a brilliant work made by Mojang which allows the players to let their Creativity flow and the possibilities are endless. Sure the graphics aren't the best but who gives a **** about graphics as long you have fun and have a good time. 10/10, would bang again.
  67. Jan 8, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is very good. Mojang sold it to MS and that's why I stopped it - the 1.9 update is clean RPG **** Better play Skyrim.
    Magda Gessler approves!
  68. Jan 8, 2016
    Comprei o jogo, ainda nas primeiras semanas, na época nunca tinha visto esta tecnologia, e graças a ele muitas coisas mudarão hoje, gosto do jogo, especialmente jogar com amigos, não curto muito os Mod's, prefiro o jogo conforme esta, singleplayer não é muito agradável, mas se imaginar que estou só no planeta fica mais divertido, e no multiplayer como mencionei amigos para ajudar, asComprei o jogo, ainda nas primeiras semanas, na época nunca tinha visto esta tecnologia, e graças a ele muitas coisas mudarão hoje, gosto do jogo, especialmente jogar com amigos, não curto muito os Mod's, prefiro o jogo conforme esta, singleplayer não é muito agradável, mas se imaginar que estou só no planeta fica mais divertido, e no multiplayer como mencionei amigos para ajudar, as caçadas fica melhor, construções ficão mais divertidas para se fazer, afinal alguem vai ver (ou destruir, hahaha)

Gráfico: 5/10
    História: Como faço o que eu imaginar 10/10
    Jogabilidade: 8/10
    Criatividade: 10/10
    Estabilidade: 9/10
    Diversão: 10/10

=D
  69. Jan 1, 2016
    bU mİNECRAFT ÇOK GÜZEL BİR OYUN AMA TÜRKÇE YAMACILARA SÖYLÜYORUM cREATİVE yARATICI DİYE ÇEVİREMEZSİNİZ OROSPU ÇOCUKLARI ALLAH VAR YUKARIDA BU ARADA ben aziz eş cinselim arayın tanışalım numaram 0535 278 03 45 GİZLİLİK ESASTIR!
  70. Dec 20, 2015
  71. Dec 12, 2015
    Сразу говорю, я играю в эту игру уже несколько лет, и мне она нравиться, тем не менее пишу этот обзор без фанатизма. Что же такое майнкрафт? Майнкрафт - это замечательная игра в жанре приключения, или же песочница. У этой игры нет сюжет, и вам никто не будет говорить что вам делать, делайте то - что хотите. Путешествуйте по миру, стройте дома, ухаживайте за животными или растениями,Сразу говорю, я играю в эту игру уже несколько лет, и мне она нравиться, тем не менее пишу этот обзор без фанатизма. Что же такое майнкрафт? Майнкрафт - это замечательная игра в жанре приключения, или же песочница. У этой игры нет сюжет, и вам никто не будет говорить что вам делать, делайте то - что хотите. Путешествуйте по миру, стройте дома, ухаживайте за животными или растениями, копайте шахты, добывайте ресурсы,развивайтесь, боритесь с злыми монстрами, если хотите можете даже играть с друзьями в кооперативе и делайте всё это вместе. Если вам и вашем друзьям станет скучно на режиме выживания вы можете пойти на режим креатив, хардкор, или просто пойти играть на различных серверах. В режиме креатив - вы можете делать всё что хотите, стройте что хотите, в этом режиме вы бессмертны и у вас бесконечные ресурсы, дайте волю своему воображению! В режиме хардкор всё намного сложнее чем в простом выживание - у вас только одна жизнь, если вы умрёте то вы не возрождаетесь заново, вы просто начинаете всё с самого начало, монстров всё больше, и жизни восстанавливаются более медленно. Итог: Майнкрафт это отличная песочница, многие ругают её за пиксельную графику, но помоему это наоборот круто! Это пожалуй единственое что отличает её от других surviaval - игр. И кстати, именно майнкрафт был одной из первых survival - песочниц в игровой индустрии. Моя оценка 9.7 / 10 Expand
  72. Dec 1, 2015
    This is a game that requires you to have friends, a microphone, and a portable toilet since you won't leave your pc for the next three months after you buy it. Of course you need to be a person who loves to build things. If you hate games like the sims or games that make you explore then avoid Minecraft. If you're a creative and adventurous person then be ready to do nothing else for aThis is a game that requires you to have friends, a microphone, and a portable toilet since you won't leave your pc for the next three months after you buy it. Of course you need to be a person who loves to build things. If you hate games like the sims or games that make you explore then avoid Minecraft. If you're a creative and adventurous person then be ready to do nothing else for a long long time. Expand
  73. Nov 25, 2015
    This game has evolved over time and it contains many good elements. Things that I don't like include the new stone types from 1.8, and the fact that the game uses way too many resources, but hey it's pretty sort of normal these days.
    Eventually the way the game is played becomes nothing more than a routine which makes it tedious but there is still lots of stuff to do in the game. Achievements, structures, etc.
    The negative reviews are from 2-4 years ago and so they're pretty much outdated since the game has really evolved.
    Overall, it's worth spending your free time into this game.
  74. Nov 21, 2015
    This game is addictive! I don't tend to follow trends, and never understood what the game was about. It looked childish and boring. Then I picked up a copy on a whim and threw it in when my buddy was over. We played all night, continuously asking ourselves "why is this so fun?
  75. Nov 14, 2015
    Lacks graphics but a stress released when you need it. A game where you can do whatever you what, just limited by your creativity and imagination. Great community with mods, mini-games, contraptions and fun servers.
  76. Nov 5, 2015
    Minecraft is a great game !!! you can do so many things. 1. There are so many Blocks 2. coole mobs 3. coole Server 4. coole games in Minecraft 5. coole open world 6. coole maps 7. coole texture pack...
  77. Oct 22, 2015
    If you're the imaginative type, you'll never find a more fulfilling experience in video games than Minecraft.

The only limit to this game is the limit to what you can build.
  78. Oct 18, 2015
    Fantastic game, well okay the vanilla game gets boring once you've done everything but the massive amount of great mods is what makes Minecraft one of the best sandbox games around, I've easily put thousands of hours into Minecraft and still find new stuff to enjoy.
    The community is a rather mixed bag which is in general best avoided, but there are some really good more mature communities out there.
  79. Oct 18, 2015
    Minecraft is a simple, yet undeniably wonderful and creative. It does not have good graphics or melodic sounds, but its gameplay is one hell of an unforgettable thing.
  80. Oct 10, 2015
    I think this game is great but very overrated. I thought the concept that you can build anything you like is superb and very original, and applaud Notch for that. But there are a few problems I have to point out. The Graphics are appalling for our day and age, The gameplay feels a bit cheap especially the combat. The soundtrack is OK but repetitive. And there isn't a whole bunch of thingsI think this game is great but very overrated. I thought the concept that you can build anything you like is superb and very original, and applaud Notch for that. But there are a few problems I have to point out. The Graphics are appalling for our day and age, The gameplay feels a bit cheap especially the combat. The soundtrack is OK but repetitive. And there isn't a whole bunch of things to do except for building really. Sure you can do team deathmatches online and hungergames but even that isn't really that fun because of the bad combat as I've commented about. Expand
  81. Oct 9, 2015
    Fully immersive sandbox game! Its simplicity and lack of story may not please everyone, but is what makes Minecraft ultimately so compelling and entertaining play after play.
  82. Sep 24, 2015
    Minecraft is an outstanding game with ideas that can be very unlimited to imagination with wide-ranged settings and environments. While not perfect and not a 10/10, Minecraft is very close to a 10/10 and is a landmark for PC open-world games and PC games in general.

Most complaints for Minecraft come from those who play the single player, who find it boring. I personally think single player is better than the multiplayer. Two aspects of single player that make it so good are the creative and survival mode, and I will go into full detail on each one why because that is the only way to review this game.

Survival mode, admittedly, is grindy; however, I think that the survival mode being grindy is a positive thing, as this allows you to create a relationship with you as your character in your survival situations. I believe Minecraft in survival mode, when played in a true gamer's aspect, is what the player would do in real life if forced to live in those conditions. THAT IS WHAT A SURVIVAL GAME IS MEANT TO DO. Not to mention that it's fun, addictive, easy to learn, good controls, and you will get many hours of gameplay. The infinite seed and terrain coding is a HUGE part of what makes survival mode so interesting. The difficulty range is well done and polished. The timing in day and night is well done. The survival mode patches come out with new, interesting, and innovative content that is just free-to-download with no micro-transactions bull crap. The map system isn't the best, but is a tiny nitpick in a huge world of free-roam terrain. The only glaring problem with survival mode is the viability of gold, which equals zero, despite its rarity. By the way, for those complaining about there being no real story, it's a sandbox, get over it. Survival mode: 10/10

You thought I praised the survival mode too much? Creative mode is just as good! Whether you want a real world with survival aspects, or just flat ground for building, creative mode has no limits. Your imagination is the only limit, as many things were already built within the last 6 years of existence. The designs hardcore players make, and there's a lot of them, are extremely detailed and really cool since you can explore those worlds with little rules. As far as the usable items, all it is is what exists in the game. Creative Mode: 10/10

Multiplayer is probably the most fun part about Minecraft, and the most problematic. Multiplayer opens up so many opportunities for game-defining minigames, which are suprisingly doable on the servers people create! I have made a couple of friends on Minecraft back whenever I played it way too much, and that's where you run into problems. 65% percent of the fanbase make multiplayer not fun and are sailor-speaking 10 year olds with no common sense or wannabe trolls that just make the game worse. Mojang couldn't at least put a censorship program for comments? The worst problem however, is the lag on most popular servers, as Mojang couldn't get the game to handle the online servers very well for a long time.

Easily the worst problem with the game is those STUPID EXTERNAL SOURCES, ESPECIALLY MODS!
    Mods are so hard to download, you have to change the network and LAN party settings to get them to run.
    What the hell?

Despite those difficulties however, Minecraft is an innovative and mind-blowingly brilliant game. The single player allows you to connect with yourself in immersing fashion, and the multiplayer is one of the most fun and addicting multiplayers of all time.

All for the price tag of.......... $27.

$27!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How is Mojang even gratifying themselves with this? This has to be one of the best values for a PC game of all time. This price is cheaper than Ride to Hell: Retribution!

I thought about giving this a 10/10 for its sheer greatness, but with the numerous problems I ran into while on multiplayer or with mods, not to mention the reputation this game eventually got, I just couldn't. I give this game an extremely high 9/10! PC gamers, go buy this game. Go to the official website, use your online credit card and buy the game. It's that simple.
  83. Sep 15, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Hello. I got minecraft windows 10 beta in August on PC. There are quite a few problems. So I create worlds and then once like 5 to 10 days later one of the worlds wasn't even named anymore. the name just disappeared and it showed like the last time I was in that world, that's it. Another, So I have this really nice amusement park world and today the thing with a no name was there AND its a flat land world and there was this terrain, this different terrain that happened to surround it and I am just so confused and annoyed. It's horrible! I worked so hard on that world and this is what I get? This tall land that is not supposed to be in a FLAT land world in minecraft? WOW! There are other problems too but... a lot. So thanks everyone! Other than that, minecraft is a great game, it's wonderful and creative, you get to make things, build things, do whatever you want, and everything! I recommend it to someone who is creative and like building. Expand
  84. Sep 12, 2015
    All the negative reviews of this game I've seen have extremely bad grammar and all they talk about is the bad graphics and AI. I presume those people will then go back to playing match after match of Call of Duty and calling each other filthy Mexicans and other racist remarks. It's a shame those people are too thick to realise that Minecraft is one of the greatest games in existence.

In

In reviews I usually start with the story, but there is no story in Minecraft. I then talk about the gameplay, but most of the gameplay is hard to explain. There's combat with monsters that come out at night, but that's not the main part of this game. Infact what you spend most of your time doing is explained in the title: 'Mine' and 'Craft'. There's also a lot of building, but Minebuildcraft was a bit of a mouthful. There are two gameplay modes; Survival, where you are plonked in a randomly generated world with lots of different biomes, ranging from deserts to jungles. You have limited resources and have to work hard if you want to build something as simple as a house you need a tool to gather the resources (i.e. an axe) and you have to re-arrange the materials you collected in the shape of a house. There's another mode called Creative, where you have infinite resources, can fly around and destroy blocks instantly, and you are invincible. It's rather fun but can get dull, so most of the time you'll use it to practise your building skills and exploiting the game's mechanics.

All the terrain is constructed from metre squared blocks, and you destroy and place them individually. This allows you to build amazing structures, and if you haven't seen what the community has built just look up 'Top Ten Best Minecraft Creations' or something along those lines and prepare to die from shock. There's also no gravity for blocks, so you can place two blocks, one on top of the other, destroy the bottom one, and the top one will float in mid-air. And before you **** start saying 'Uh that's unrealistic' and go back to watching paint dry for another three days, if blocks were affected by gravity you wouldn't be able to build roofs.

I would go on, except there's so much content in Minecraft I'd go insane for the fourth time this year if I did that. And you really should buy this game and experience it for yourself. I've played it for far over 200 hours and it's still fun to start a new game and gradually work up from crying in a dirt and wooden shack, to living in a mountain-sized castle with an animal farm and zombie slaves in the basement. And if you don't like this game then you obviously have no creativity whatsoever, and should go back to playing whatever triple-A turd the big companies produce like chickens in the claustrophobic hen house.
  85. Sep 1, 2015
    Okay were do I start? This is arguably one of the best games ever made, Personally I find it boring now, however! When I was playing it I couldn't get enough, whether you're starting off in a world ready too build the best creation you can think off or playing on servers with friends their are hundreds of server community out there where you can play great game modes made by other playersOkay were do I start? This is arguably one of the best games ever made, Personally I find it boring now, however! When I was playing it I couldn't get enough, whether you're starting off in a world ready too build the best creation you can think off or playing on servers with friends their are hundreds of server community out there where you can play great game modes made by other players who own the servers! or Just strait up playing the campaign... modding the game... creative building THERE IS SO MUCH TOO DO, IT'S UNBELIEVABLE! this game is worth your money and more! hope this review helped c: . Expand
  86. Aug 31, 2015
    One word, genius.

Most simple concept, most simple controlls = most creative game yet.

It has set its own genre.

It's incredible that a game with no real objective is one of the most succesive to not say the most games to date.
  87. Aug 29, 2015
    I hate how trolls on Youtube and saying how much this game sucks like Da bezd chanl. I feel that this game overall is entertaining. The gameplay is fun, the most fun you get out of it is playing on servers and building awesome structures. I've been playing this game for 4 years and it's still fun.
  88. Aug 17, 2015
    This game is unbelivable! It's amazing, it's original, innovative, and best of all, fun. The multiplayer makes the game better, severs like UberCraft, Mineplex, and all those other games are really fun! But Minecraft Realms, is one feature that's locked behind a paywall, you must pay a fee of $20 and $5 in monthly fees on top of an expensive price tag of $30, you don't need Realms, but allThis game is unbelivable! It's amazing, it's original, innovative, and best of all, fun. The multiplayer makes the game better, severs like UberCraft, Mineplex, and all those other games are really fun! But Minecraft Realms, is one feature that's locked behind a paywall, you must pay a fee of $20 and $5 in monthly fees on top of an expensive price tag of $30, you don't need Realms, but all it does is give you a private world for only your friends, when you can simply create a private server for free. But still, fun game! Expand
  89. Aug 15, 2015
    Great game. The possibilities are endless. It is very simple and easy to learn how to build things, and the amount of things you can build is incredible. I also think that the creepers and zombies are good entertainment to kill in survival.
  90. Aug 14, 2015
    I really like Minecraft. Even if you get bored playing the regular version, which is difficult to do, you can download thousands of mods to enhance the game and just make it magical. I really don't see how people can't like this game.
  91. Jul 30, 2015
    "Minecraft," is amazing. One amazing pc game. Survival, creative and MORE. Classifed as one of the best pc games of all time in my books.. Also don't forget CREEPER!
  92. Jul 16, 2015
    I absolutely love this game. When I add mods and go on servers it is so much better. I love that you can do whatever you want in this game. Anyone who think this game is boring hasn't tried it. You really have to get into the game. Yea, vanilla mind errant is kinda boring but with mods the fun never ends. You can create anything you want, imagination is endless. Even though the graphicsI absolutely love this game. When I add mods and go on servers it is so much better. I love that you can do whatever you want in this game. Anyone who think this game is boring hasn't tried it. You really have to get into the game. Yea, vanilla mind errant is kinda boring but with mods the fun never ends. You can create anything you want, imagination is endless. Even though the graphics are not as good as other game the gameplay is awesome. You can make your own story and role play or you can team up with other friends and make life size figures of yourself. Like I said it's endless fun, you can build as little as a secret underground man cave or as big as a boss arena in a 4 story mansion. Expand
  93. Jul 2, 2015
    Apesar de apresentar visuais e efeitos sonoros simples, Minecraft é sem dúvidas nenhuma um dos melhores jogos da atualidade, sendo divertido tanto para crianças tanto para adultos.
  94. Jun 30, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Hello my name is dsofsdkj osdpk foskf oskdosf okf sd doksoafk sidf jsidf jsifksd jiofsdofkjsd fkiweiryeo jrweouriw r rr sfds fsd df sgadsd dsf sdf dfgd gfd gdfg gdgfgdg g dfgfgwrewred r. Expand
  95. Jun 27, 2015
    THIS GAME IS ONE OF THE BEST I PLAYED IN MY LIFE WELL IM NOT A FAN BOY BUT THIS GAMES NOT SUCKS

GRAPHICS:

GAME PLAY:THE COMBATS ARE GREAT THE CONSTRUCTION OMG
    YES IT'S GOD

MODS:I LIKE THE MODS THEY'RE GREAT
  96. Jun 21, 2015
    Absolutely one of the greatest games ever made, and most likely one of the most influential, Minecraft is everyone's favorite game to play. A game for all ages, Minecraft brings a new experience that everyone will find fun in in some way. To the community servers, to the thousands of user-made mods, Minecraft has everything you could possibly want in a game. Also, with the ability toAbsolutely one of the greatest games ever made, and most likely one of the most influential, Minecraft is everyone's favorite game to play. A game for all ages, Minecraft brings a new experience that everyone will find fun in in some way. To the community servers, to the thousands of user-made mods, Minecraft has everything you could possibly want in a game. Also, with the ability to create maps and download them to your game, you can play Minecraft versions of other games! Game updates add new things every year, and eventually, Minecraft will be a blocky representation of the real world. The game is one of my favorites, and one of the best all-time. Expand
  97. Jun 13, 2015
    FOR ALL NEGATIVE REVIEWER. you all just like played 5 mins and go rated this game. btw i played this game for 5 years and all YOU SAID BAD GRAPHIC BUT IT PIXEL GAME YOU LITTLE PICKY. if you want graphic get out here and buy GTA 5 or you can just use shaders mod. It about fun and creative. If you boring go use mod pack there is ton of mods out there or go online.Have no money to buy? goFOR ALL NEGATIVE REVIEWER. you all just like played 5 mins and go rated this game. btw i played this game for 5 years and all YOU SAID BAD GRAPHIC BUT IT PIXEL GAME YOU LITTLE PICKY. if you want graphic get out here and buy GTA 5 or you can just use shaders mod. It about fun and creative. If you boring go use mod pack there is ton of mods out there or go online.Have no money to buy? go google and download cracked version (XD sorry). OH Here Last if you think this game for kids anwser is nope there is ton of adults played minecraft and ton of youtuber played it. like pewdiepie and if you think it not enough for you to rethink about minecraft there why would MICROSOFT want to buy minecraft in $2.5 bn?
    I want to write more but i know you lazy to read.That it. Good luck and have fun negative reviewer
    So is this game boring? yup but i still love it :)
  98. Jun 9, 2015
    ---NOTE: THIS REVIEW WAS MADE WHEN 1.8 RELEASE WAS THE LATEST VERSION--- This is literally THE best game I have ever played. I have sunk thousands of hours into this game, at least twice more than Terraria (and that was over 500 hours!) Anyway, I wanna address some things in the game people may complain about. PAY ATTENTION M80S.
    "nawt enuf content an is tedius" Well, this game is more of
    "nawt enuf content an is tedius" Well, this game is more of a creative type game that's way less expensive than Legos. (seriously, why would i buy a giant-a** lego thing for 100 bucks when i can buy this unlimited awesomeness for 25?) And if you don't like the content, either don't play it or mod it. Feed the Beast, Crazy Craft, Hexxit.. take your pick. Most of the modpacks even come with launchers so you don't have to manually install the 100+ mods they can have.
    "is glitchy ash f*kk" Well most of the glitches you address have been fixed or are being worked on, you reviewers from 4 FREAKIN YEARS AGO! XD why am I even doing this.
    "nu sherver bwowser" Well Minecraft really isn't the type of thing that does that. There are tens of thousands of servers out there, and it would clog the thing with servers you don't care about. Like TF2 or CSGO. Instead, they have an option to bookmark servers in your Multiplayer list to quickly join them right away. This is simple and straightforward. Find server, get on, like it, bookmark it, keep playing.
    "howwible gwaphix" No. No, no, no. If you don't like retro-looking graphics, that's your choice. There are countless resource packs out there that look "better" than the defaults. I personally love it, and sometimes use Faithful 32x.
    This game is awesome and don't let anyone tell you different. Definitely worth the $25.
  99. May 27, 2015
    Who knew that building in the video game world could be so fun. This game is like a child friendly version of Skyrim, Grand Theft Auto, Assassin's Creed, and other open world sandbox games with building thrown in. Enter a world that is forged and shaped by your imagination, or someone else's. You can fight monsters, go exploring, build almost anything imaginable (including worlds from theWho knew that building in the video game world could be so fun. This game is like a child friendly version of Skyrim, Grand Theft Auto, Assassin's Creed, and other open world sandbox games with building thrown in. Enter a world that is forged and shaped by your imagination, or someone else's. You can fight monsters, go exploring, build almost anything imaginable (including worlds from the games I mentioned earlier), and like the title says mine and craft. A game for all ages to enjoy and have fun playing, except when your alone at times. This game is either a lot better with company or more frustrating, but still it brings up the fun. An icon game in history everyone should at least play it or heard of it. Expand
  100. May 26, 2015
    It doesn't tell me what to do! It's a bunch of 12 y/o griefers so I have to pick a different server!... Oh wait, who cares? This game is a ton of fun. If you haven't played it by now, you've waited too long. Play it!

1. Feb 6, 2012
    The 1.0 version of the indie phenomena is still obviously unfinished and flawed in many ways, but it's so easy to forget that when you're building your dream castle, exploring scary caves and vast mountain ranges and having a great time in its blocky world.
  2. Jan 30, 2012
    While Minecraft may not be everybody's cup of tea, I doubt anyone can deny that it's an important step into new territory.
  3. games(TM)
    Jan 29, 2012
    A must-play title - as much a part of videogaming as it is anything else. [Issue#118, p.102]