7.4

1. Sep 12, 2016
    Incredible game for kids and adults to play together. The kids love the fact that they can build (think virtual legos). The add ons and the interface can slowly introduce them to programming concepts if you're willing to take the time to download and install them. Explain it to your little while you're doing it- trust me, they'll appreciate it more!

Tatianna Anne Jindra on Youtube

Tatianna Anne Jindra on Youtube
    Badfantasyrx Blog
  2. Aug 23, 2016
    Ahh Minecraft, so you might have heard of a little game called "Minecraft" which has blown into popularity in recent years, appearing in billboards, ads, school classes, and our phones. Minecraft was a game based on Open-World building originally, though in recent years it has been made more into a Garry's Mod-esque game with people building gamemodes and mods to add onto the originalAhh Minecraft, so you might have heard of a little game called "Minecraft" which has blown into popularity in recent years, appearing in billboards, ads, school classes, and our phones. Minecraft was a game based on Open-World building originally, though in recent years it has been made more into a Garry's Mod-esque game with people building gamemodes and mods to add onto the original game. This adds to the replayability a lot, and drastically increases the variety in things you can do in the game. This is the main reason Minecraft has gotten so popular in recent years, the amount of creativity you can express in this game is immense, from mods to your own creations using in-game blocks.

If you are picking this game up for the single player only- 8/10
    If you are picking this up for all of what it has to offer- 10/10
  3. Aug 11, 2016
    The game is amazing, the world is like 10x bigger than earth itself, the blocky graphics make it a good thing, as if the graphics were Crysis-Like, the game would lag to hell, and it already does at times. It has a large variety of mods and you can build HUGE ass places, you will never be in the same place again after you generate a new world, every world is unique and different, thereThe game is amazing, the world is like 10x bigger than earth itself, the blocky graphics make it a good thing, as if the graphics were Crysis-Like, the game would lag to hell, and it already does at times. It has a large variety of mods and you can build HUGE ass places, you will never be in the same place again after you generate a new world, every world is unique and different, there will be not one thing identical about sepearte worlds. All-in-all, the retards that claimed the graphics were bad are graphics-whores and don't know a good game when they see one. Expand
  4. Aug 6, 2016
    Minecraft is my FAVORITE game, and I have spent the most hours on it out of my entire collection of games. However, it is not without its flaws. The game is borderline unplayable due to how ugly it is without graphical enhancement mods. Also, the updates since 1.6.4 have been mostly unnecessary. I would give this game 86 out of 100, even though it is my favorite game to play. Is MinecraftMinecraft is my FAVORITE game, and I have spent the most hours on it out of my entire collection of games. However, it is not without its flaws. The game is borderline unplayable due to how ugly it is without graphical enhancement mods. Also, the updates since 1.6.4 have been mostly unnecessary. I would give this game 86 out of 100, even though it is my favorite game to play. Is Minecraft perfect? No. But it is incredibly enjoyable and is the best guilty pleasure game Expand
  5. Aug 1, 2016
    HATE. THE. FRICKEN. CONTROLS.

Apart from that, this game is brilliant. Mojang make the bad graphics look good. With it's blocky art-style reinforcing it's suggested target audience of 15-29 year olds. But no. Minecraft truly transcends "target audiences" and delivers the quintessential sandbox experience for players of all ages. From little kids squealing in fear as a creeper
    HATE. THE. FRICKEN. CONTROLS.

Apart from that, this game is brilliant.

But no. Minecraft truly transcends "target audiences" and delivers the quintessential sandbox experience for players of all ages. From little kids squealing in fear as a creeper threatens to destroy their dirt hut, to grandparents admiring their newly-built mansion.
    Minecraft is also a great game for all types of gamers. Minecraft may have introduced the aforementioned elder to the wide world of gaming and converted them into a casual gamer.
    It also provides fun addition to the shelves of core gamers (like myself)
    But it is also the perfect game in a tournament for hardcore players.
    Minecraft is not a game as much as a cultural revolution, with many Youtubers making a living from playing what's widely believed to be a kids game...

With tons of features, redstone and that graphical charm, Minecraft triumphs.Leaving it's copycats in the dust as the one of the best games in the last ten years.
  6. Jul 25, 2016
    I have to say I took some time to take interest for this game, but I'm glad I did. It seemed ugly and for children, than I started playing and for a month I would do nothing else in my life. This game is unique, and although some people prase it's online features, the main quest really did it for me. After I played on easy I started everything again and played on hard, so I would take moreI have to say I took some time to take interest for this game, but I'm glad I did. It seemed ugly and for children, than I started playing and for a month I would do nothing else in my life. This game is unique, and although some people prase it's online features, the main quest really did it for me. After I played on easy I started everything again and played on hard, so I would take more interest in doing some traps when I need to kill some monsters, and that was a blast.

Caught my attention how I thought this would be a more casual game, and then I was afraid inside a dungeon, terrified in the nether, that I would call hell at the time, making provisions, walking slowly... This game is capable of bringing tension without constant combat, it's all about atmosphere, and although visually it seems simple and childish, this game is very deep, the funny monsters can be terrifying inside a dark cave. The last boss was very well thought, definitively not hard, but having not to look to any endermen brings an almost mystic experience to this battle. No wonder that this game a world success.
  7. Jul 14, 2016
    Playing Minecraft for the first time was one of my top 10 gaming experiences. Figuring out how to "punch wood" and craft some of the simplest weapons possible. Finding my first cavern and starting to explore deeper... and deeper.. until it was making me nervous. Find lava for the first time and treading aroudn it carefully, Funny how a seemingly simple retro 3D game can give you thatPlaying Minecraft for the first time was one of my top 10 gaming experiences. Figuring out how to "punch wood" and craft some of the simplest weapons possible. Finding my first cavern and starting to explore deeper... and deeper.. until it was making me nervous. Find lava for the first time and treading aroudn it carefully, Funny how a seemingly simple retro 3D game can give you that kind of angst. That's due to the fact that if you die, you will lose all of your loot and have to trek back to that location (and quickly) to retrieve it. This had me develop my own strategies to figure out how to explore this massive endless world. Some cave systems were so huge I would literally get lost and turned out. I used special blocks or torch patterns on tunnel forks to remind me which way to get home. I'd have to build little temporary platforms or carve stair cases into walls to ascend or descend deep ravines to get to the good ore. I love that Minecraft forced me to be creative in my thinking to achieve my goals. And when you are tired or exhausted of exploring, for the moment, then take some time to build on to your sprawling home complex. Bored after that? Try messing with redstone to build yourself a transportation system or a pair of automatic gates for your home. Still bored after that? Delve even deeper into crafting with enchantments and potions. Build a farm and raise livestock and grow food. There are sandbox games and then there is Minecraft. You are only limited by your imagination. Expand
  8. Jun 30, 2016
    El juego esta MUY BUENO, Solo que... si tuviera mejores aspectos en el menú y tuviera mas armaduras, mas items, mas espadas. Algo parecido a Terraria
  9. Jun 10, 2016
    I really like this game because it's totally free ! You want a giant represantation of you ? BUILD IT ! But, if you want to do do something faithful to the model, you need thousands of blocks ! That's why I give to do game only eight, the game is cool, but you need thousands of blocks to do a single construction.
    Cool, but hard for building, 8/10 -Metacritic
  10. May 27, 2016
    Lost hours of my life playing this game, and I can say that it's worth it! Minecraft gives you what you need to show your creativity while you have fun with your friends.
  11. May 25, 2016
    Well, Minecraft is a game that is not so good. Certainly, for many, the worst thing of all in Minecraft is its lousy graphics, but the game itself is good ... It has a good gameplay, and can have fun for hours. Many say that this game is bad just because the kids play, but that does not make the game be bad. I played Minecraft, but things got worse with the release of Minecraft Windows 10Well, Minecraft is a game that is not so good. Certainly, for many, the worst thing of all in Minecraft is its lousy graphics, but the game itself is good ... It has a good gameplay, and can have fun for hours. Many say that this game is bad just because the kids play, but that does not make the game be bad. I played Minecraft, but things got worse with the release of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, and with a bad middle game that is Minecraft: History Mode. Since Minecraft was in the hands of Microsoft, things got worse, and does not have good Minecraft for Windows 10. Although the game designers and workers look like they are lazy, because the games have a very bad graphic, as I said. A bad thing in the game is that there are many hacks on a multiplayer server, many use hack, which leaves very boring game. But Minecraft is a game that at first is pretty cool and that will give you lots of fun in the early hours, and still with the creative mode is good to build cool stuff. Expand
  12. May 23, 2016
    At first, it may seem it is just about placing blocks, there is much more you can do such as going on adventures, exploring the world you are in, and creating breathtaking creations. Don't judge this game by it's title and play it for yourself.
  13. May 21, 2016
    One of the most awesome games ever made! It it is addicting, fun and creative! Even the developers really care about their game, updating it frequently! In the end, I definitely you check out this game.
  14. May 16, 2016
    It is a pretty decent game that is greatly improved by the users, who have built numerous games, modes, and mods that greatly improve the game play. Its pretty simple, and easy to learn how to play.
  15. May 12, 2016
    This is one of my favorite games of all time! At first I thought it was just a boring game where you build with blocks, but now I have played it myself and I'm very hooked to it.
  16. May 5, 2016
    Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! BestBest game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever! Best game ever!  Expand
  17. Apr 25, 2016
    Minecraft is a massive game that lets you choose what your goal is. You can build whatever, go wherever and fight whatever. The online servers are loads of fun as well. I would highly recommend this game especially to those who like games where you explore.
    Final Score-8/10
  18. Apr 18, 2016
    This game is a massive amount of fun and it never gets stale.
    In survival mode, you must take on the world, building up structures, combat tactics, portals to new realms and much more armed with only your wits (and your fist).
    In creative mode, you can unleash your creativity creating any structure you can imagine out of the various blocks and creatures. And finally, in multiplayer you
    This game is a massive amount of fun and it never gets stale.
    And finally, in multiplayer you can log into any number of servers to do whatever you want. This mode is where the real fun comes in, from mini-games to parkour to PVP to building with your friends, there's always something to do in a server.
  19. Apr 16, 2016
    Este juego me cambio la forma de ver los videojuegos y no solo eso sino también crear mi propia aventura.
    Pero eso si en mi época en la beta de este juego la gente subía a youtube construcciones épicas y enormes.
  20. Apr 2, 2016
    Aside from the cancerous community, vanilla Minecraft is a great innovative experience, but even better with friends. Then there's creative mode. Many people rant on hating Minecraft and Minecraft: Story Mode but that's pathetic because the only big flaw is the community.
  21. Mar 31, 2016
    This game is one of the best games! I don't understand this userscore.
    - You can modify it.
    - You can learn from it. - You can program ingame. - You can build logical circuits. - You can let your creativity do what ever he wants to do. - It has infinite diversity. It has all genres in it. - You can play a... ...survival game. ...sandbox game. ...shooter game. ...arcade game.
    This game is one of the best games! I don't understand this userscore.
    - You can modify it.
    - You can learn from it.
    - You can program ingame.
    - You can build logical circuits.
    - You can let your creativity do what ever he wants to do.
    - It has infinite diversity. It has all genres in it.
    - You can play a...
    ...MMORPG game.
    ...Point-and-Click game.
    ...skill game.
    ...horror game.
    ... I don't want to count all genres now.

The only bad thing in this game is... the engine. But they are rewriting this game into a C++ Version called "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition". Its by far not complete, but it is going in the right direction.
  22. Mar 16, 2016
    Who ever though a game made of cubes could be so good. I guess it's this unique feel and strange addiction that got it it's well deserved audience. Great game.
  23. Mar 8, 2016
    Vejo muito retardado falando merda desse jogo.... " Nossa que jogo podre, não tem gráficos não vou joga isso" Sempre digo nunca julgue o jogo pelo gráfico, jogue e dps critique, vc que ta lendo isso, entre no mundo perfeito de minecraft.
  24. Feb 24, 2016
    I personally think That Minecraft is a Good game. i think almost any gamer will like it. Thats why i gave it a 10/10. Awesome game, Mojang! Its evolved from Grass and Stone To Servers, Multiplayer, Skins, And many other Fancy Things!
  25. Feb 12, 2016
    I think this game is full of creativity with nice open worlds that you could explore in creative mode you could choose to make your own house, buildings halls, maze, train station and caves. In survival mode you have to get your own materials, minerals, and ores. also depending on which mode you choose easy medium or hard.
  26. Feb 1, 2016
    Its hard to put my finger on what makes Minecraft special. It was certainly the beginning of an era, and remains one of my favorite games of all time, though I rarely play it anymore. It's singeplayer survival mode is exciting, bold, and adventuresome, but quickly gets tiring and isn't something I would play game after game. For a survival game, Minecraft relies heavily on all features BUTIts hard to put my finger on what makes Minecraft special. It was certainly the beginning of an era, and remains one of my favorite games of all time, though I rarely play it anymore. It's singeplayer survival mode is exciting, bold, and adventuresome, but quickly gets tiring and isn't something I would play game after game. For a survival game, Minecraft relies heavily on all features BUT survival. Its graphics really aren't anywhere near as bad as people make them out, and since now you can change the way everything looks and clean up the environment with resource packs, dissing it for its pixelated graphics is ridiculous. The music is gorgeous, Daniel Rosenfeld is a complete genius, and I often listen to Minecraft's music outside of the game. Its one of my favorite soundtracks of all time. The multiplayer is dashingly fun, but while enhancing it, suffers from the same as the normal survival. Creative is of course a main feature, as building is in the name of the game here. And a great building system it is, as you can create some truly astonishing architecture, and take it a step further to design almost anything in creation, and then some, with command blocks. Custom maps go a step further and add the ability to share community created "levels", from parkour platformers to puzzle chambers to horror maps (and there are some VERY scary ones) to back-to-basics with a twist survival maps. Mods are probably more diverse for Minecraft than any other game, enhancing the experience a million times over and creating a never ending game. But the biggest shine for Minecraft, for me, is the dedicated servers. ANY sort of game, through plugins, right at the fingertips. The pure social interactivity makes the experience 3x longer. It has to be said though, the quality of the community has dropped dramatically in the last few years, with invasions of immature children being brought in by certain kid-based youtubers. However, there are plenty of wonderful people and youtubers alike out there to counter them. Overall, Minecraft kept me occupied for 3 years straight, and I still boot it up every once and again. For the price you pay for unlimited fun, its the most worthwhile $35 you'll ever spend. Expand
  27. Jan 16, 2016
    Годная игра,даже несмотря на огромное количество хейтеров.Поиграть однозначно стоит.Описать игру будет очень сложно,так как лично к меня на полное изучение игры ушло 1.110 часов.Крутой мультиплеер(особенно с друзьями),затягивающая и опять же невероятнор интересная одиночка.8/10.Годная игра,даже несмотря на огромное количество хейтеров.Поиграть однозначно стоит.Описать игру будет очень сложно,так как лично к меня на полное изучение игры ушло 1.110 часов.Крутой мультиплеер(особенно с друзьями),затягивающая и опять же невероятнор интересная одиночка.8/10.
  28. Jan 11, 2016
    A pure classic, that's what Minecraft is. Why it misses that single point? Well, the players. You see, often when I am playing a game of Player VS Player, there is always someone either threatening to hack me, and people calling me a hacker. That is what's so annoying about Minecraft. But if you stick to either a single-player world or a server you like, Minecraft is a great experience forA pure classic, that's what Minecraft is. Why it misses that single point? Well, the players. You see, often when I am playing a game of Player VS Player, there is always someone either threatening to hack me, and people calling me a hacker. That is what's so annoying about Minecraft. But if you stick to either a single-player world or a server you like, Minecraft is a great experience for young and old. Expand
  29. Jan 9, 2016
    This game is a brilliant work made by Mojang which allows the players to let their Creativity flow and the possibilities are endless. Sure the graphics aren't the best but who gives a **** about graphics as long you have fun and have a good time. 10/10, would bang again.
  30. Jan 8, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is very good. Mojang sold it to MS and that's why I stopped it - the 1.9 update is clean RPG **** Better play Skyrim.
    Magda Gessler approves!
  31. Jan 8, 2016
    Comprei o jogo, ainda nas primeiras semanas, na época nunca tinha visto esta tecnologia, e graças a ele muitas coisas mudarão hoje, gosto do jogo, especialmente jogar com amigos, não curto muito os Mod's, prefiro o jogo conforme esta, singleplayer não é muito agradável, mas se imaginar que estou só no planeta fica mais divertido, e no multiplayer como mencionei amigos para ajudar, asComprei o jogo, ainda nas primeiras semanas, na época nunca tinha visto esta tecnologia, e graças a ele muitas coisas mudarão hoje, gosto do jogo, especialmente jogar com amigos, não curto muito os Mod's, prefiro o jogo conforme esta, singleplayer não é muito agradável, mas se imaginar que estou só no planeta fica mais divertido, e no multiplayer como mencionei amigos para ajudar, as caçadas fica melhor, construções ficão mais divertidas para se fazer, afinal alguem vai ver (ou destruir, hahaha)

Gráfico: 5/10
    História: Como faço o que eu imaginar 10/10
    Jogabilidade: 8/10
    Criatividade: 10/10
    Estabilidade: 9/10
    Diversão: 10/10

=D
  32. Jan 1, 2016
    bU mİNECRAFT ÇOK GÜZEL BİR OYUN AMA TÜRKÇE YAMACILARA SÖYLÜYORUM cREATİVE yARATICI DİYE ÇEVİREMEZSİNİZ OROSPU ÇOCUKLARI ALLAH VAR YUKARIDA BU ARADA ben aziz eş cinselim arayın tanışalım numaram 0535 278 03 45 GİZLİLİK ESASTIR!
  33. Dec 20, 2015
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  34. Dec 12, 2015
    Сразу говорю, я играю в эту игру уже несколько лет, и мне она нравиться, тем не менее пишу этот обзор без фанатизма. Что же такое майнкрафт? Майнкрафт - это замечательная игра в жанре приключения, или же песочница. У этой игры нет сюжет, и вам никто не будет говорить что вам делать, делайте то - что хотите. Путешествуйте по миру, стройте дома, ухаживайте за животными или растениями,Сразу говорю, я играю в эту игру уже несколько лет, и мне она нравиться, тем не менее пишу этот обзор без фанатизма. Что же такое майнкрафт? Майнкрафт - это замечательная игра в жанре приключения, или же песочница. У этой игры нет сюжет, и вам никто не будет говорить что вам делать, делайте то - что хотите. Путешествуйте по миру, стройте дома, ухаживайте за животными или растениями, копайте шахты, добывайте ресурсы,развивайтесь, боритесь с злыми монстрами, если хотите можете даже играть с друзьями в кооперативе и делайте всё это вместе. Если вам и вашем друзьям станет скучно на режиме выживания вы можете пойти на режим креатив, хардкор, или просто пойти играть на различных серверах. В режиме креатив - вы можете делать всё что хотите, стройте что хотите, в этом режиме вы бессмертны и у вас бесконечные ресурсы, дайте волю своему воображению! В режиме хардкор всё намного сложнее чем в простом выживание - у вас только одна жизнь, если вы умрёте то вы не возрождаетесь заново, вы просто начинаете всё с самого начало, монстров всё больше, и жизни восстанавливаются более медленно. Итог: Майнкрафт это отличная песочница, многие ругают её за пиксельную графику, но помоему это наоборот круто! Это пожалуй единственое что отличает её от других surviaval - игр. И кстати, именно майнкрафт был одной из первых survival - песочниц в игровой индустрии. Моя оценка 9.7 / 10 Expand
  35. Dec 1, 2015
    This is a game that requires you to have friends, a microphone, and a portable toilet since you won't leave your pc for the next three months after you buy it. Of course you need to be a person who loves to build things. If you hate games like the sims or games that make you explore then avoid Minecraft. If you're a creative and adventurous person then be ready to do nothing else for aThis is a game that requires you to have friends, a microphone, and a portable toilet since you won't leave your pc for the next three months after you buy it. Of course you need to be a person who loves to build things. If you hate games like the sims or games that make you explore then avoid Minecraft. If you're a creative and adventurous person then be ready to do nothing else for a long long time. Expand
  36. Nov 25, 2015
    This game has evolved over time and it contains many good elements. Things that I don't like include the new stone types from 1.8, and the fact that the game uses way too many resources, but hey it's pretty sort of normal these days.
    Eventually the way the game is played becomes nothing more than a routine which makes it tedious but there is still lots of stuff to do in the game. Achievements, structures, etc.
    The negative reviews are from 2-4 years ago and so they're pretty much outdated since the game has really evolved.
    Overall, it's worth spending your free time into this game.
  37. Nov 21, 2015
    This game is addictive! I don't tend to follow trends, and never understood what the game was about. It looked childish and boring. Then I picked up a copy on a whim and threw it in when my buddy was over. We played all night, continuously asking ourselves "why is this so fun?
  38. Nov 14, 2015
    Lacks graphics but a stress released when you need it. A game where you can do whatever you what, just limited by your creativity and imagination. Great community with mods, mini-games, contraptions and fun servers.
  39. Nov 5, 2015
    Minecraft is a great game !!! you can do so many things. 1. There are so many Blocks 2. coole mobs 3. coole Server 4. coole games in Minecraft 5. coole open world 6. coole maps 7. coole texture pack...
  40. Oct 22, 2015
    If you're the imaginative type, you'll never find a more fulfilling experience in video games than Minecraft.

The only limit to this game is the limit to what you can build.
  41. Oct 18, 2015
    Fantastic game, well okay the vanilla game gets boring once you've done everything but the massive amount of great mods is what makes Minecraft one of the best sandbox games around, I've easily put thousands of hours into Minecraft and still find new stuff to enjoy.
    The community is a rather mixed bag which is in general best avoided, but there are some really good more mature communities out there.
  42. Oct 18, 2015
    Minecraft is a simple, yet undeniably wonderful and creative. It does not have good graphics or melodic sounds, but its gameplay is one hell of an unforgettable thing.
  43. Oct 10, 2015
    I think this game is great but very overrated. I thought the concept that you can build anything you like is superb and very original, and applaud Notch for that. But there are a few problems I have to point out. The Graphics are appalling for our day and age, The gameplay feels a bit cheap especially the combat. The soundtrack is OK but repetitive. And there isn't a whole bunch of thingsI think this game is great but very overrated. I thought the concept that you can build anything you like is superb and very original, and applaud Notch for that. But there are a few problems I have to point out. The Graphics are appalling for our day and age, The gameplay feels a bit cheap especially the combat. The soundtrack is OK but repetitive. And there isn't a whole bunch of things to do except for building really. Sure you can do team deathmatches online and hungergames but even that isn't really that fun because of the bad combat as I've commented about. Expand
  44. Oct 9, 2015
    Fully immersive sandbox game! Its simplicity and lack of story may not please everyone, but is what makes Minecraft ultimately so compelling and entertaining play after play.
  45. Sep 24, 2015
    Minecraft is an outstanding game with ideas that can be very unlimited to imagination with wide-ranged settings and environments. While not perfect and not a 10/10, Minecraft is very close to a 10/10 and is a landmark for PC open-world games and PC games in general.

Most complaints for Minecraft come from those who play the single player, who find it boring. I personally think single player is better than the multiplayer. Two aspects of single player that make it so good are the creative and survival mode, and I will go into full detail on each one why because that is the only way to review this game.

Survival mode, admittedly, is grindy; however, I think that the survival mode being grindy is a positive thing, as this allows you to create a relationship with you as your character in your survival situations. I believe Minecraft in survival mode, when played in a true gamer's aspect, is what the player would do in real life if forced to live in those conditions. THAT IS WHAT A SURVIVAL GAME IS MEANT TO DO. Not to mention that it's fun, addictive, easy to learn, good controls, and you will get many hours of gameplay. The infinite seed and terrain coding is a HUGE part of what makes survival mode so interesting. The difficulty range is well done and polished. The timing in day and night is well done. The survival mode patches come out with new, interesting, and innovative content that is just free-to-download with no micro-transactions bull crap. The map system isn't the best, but is a tiny nitpick in a huge world of free-roam terrain. The only glaring problem with survival mode is the viability of gold, which equals zero, despite its rarity. By the way, for those complaining about there being no real story, it's a sandbox, get over it. Survival mode: 10/10

You thought I praised the survival mode too much? Creative mode is just as good! Whether you want a real world with survival aspects, or just flat ground for building, creative mode has no limits. Your imagination is the only limit, as many things were already built within the last 6 years of existence. The designs hardcore players make, and there's a lot of them, are extremely detailed and really cool since you can explore those worlds with little rules. As far as the usable items, all it is is what exists in the game. Creative Mode: 10/10

Multiplayer is probably the most fun part about Minecraft, and the most problematic. Multiplayer opens up so many opportunities for game-defining minigames, which are suprisingly doable on the servers people create! I have made a couple of friends on Minecraft back whenever I played it way too much, and that's where you run into problems. 65% percent of the fanbase make multiplayer not fun and are sailor-speaking 10 year olds with no common sense or wannabe trolls that just make the game worse. Mojang couldn't at least put a censorship program for comments? The worst problem however, is the lag on most popular servers, as Mojang couldn't get the game to handle the online servers very well for a long time.

Easily the worst problem with the game is those STUPID EXTERNAL SOURCES, ESPECIALLY MODS!
    Mods are so hard to download, you have to change the network and LAN party settings to get them to run.
    What the hell?

Despite those difficulties however, Minecraft is an innovative and mind-blowingly brilliant game. The single player allows you to connect with yourself in immersing fashion, and the multiplayer is one of the most fun and addicting multiplayers of all time.

All for the price tag of.......... $27.

$27!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How is Mojang even gratifying themselves with this? This has to be one of the best values for a PC game of all time. This price is cheaper than Ride to Hell: Retribution!

I thought about giving this a 10/10 for its sheer greatness, but with the numerous problems I ran into while on multiplayer or with mods, not to mention the reputation this game eventually got, I just couldn't. I give this game an extremely high 9/10! PC gamers, go buy this game. Go to the official website, use your online credit card and buy the game. It's that simple.
  46. Sep 15, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Hello. I got minecraft windows 10 beta in August on PC. There are quite a few problems. So I create worlds and then once like 5 to 10 days later one of the worlds wasn't even named anymore. the name just disappeared and it showed like the last time I was in that world, that's it. Another, So I have this really nice amusement park world and today the thing with a no name was there AND its a flat land world and there was this terrain, this different terrain that happened to surround it and I am just so confused and annoyed. It's horrible! I worked so hard on that world and this is what I get? This tall land that is not supposed to be in a FLAT land world in minecraft? WOW! There are other problems too but... a lot. So thanks everyone! Other than that, minecraft is a great game, it's wonderful and creative, you get to make things, build things, do whatever you want, and everything! I recommend it to someone who is creative and like building. Expand
  47. Sep 12, 2015
    All the negative reviews of this game I've seen have extremely bad grammar and all they talk about is the bad graphics and AI. I presume those people will then go back to playing match after match of Call of Duty and calling each other filthy Mexicans and other racist remarks. It's a shame those people are too thick to realise that Minecraft is one of the greatest games in existence.

In

In reviews I usually start with the story, but there is no story in Minecraft. I then talk about the gameplay, but most of the gameplay is hard to explain. There's combat with monsters that come out at night, but that's not the main part of this game. Infact what you spend most of your time doing is explained in the title: 'Mine' and 'Craft'. There's also a lot of building, but Minebuildcraft was a bit of a mouthful. There are two gameplay modes; Survival, where you are plonked in a randomly generated world with lots of different biomes, ranging from deserts to jungles. You have limited resources and have to work hard if you want to build something as simple as a house you need a tool to gather the resources (i.e. an axe) and you have to re-arrange the materials you collected in the shape of a house. There's another mode called Creative, where you have infinite resources, can fly around and destroy blocks instantly, and you are invincible. It's rather fun but can get dull, so most of the time you'll use it to practise your building skills and exploiting the game's mechanics.

All the terrain is constructed from metre squared blocks, and you destroy and place them individually. This allows you to build amazing structures, and if you haven't seen what the community has built just look up 'Top Ten Best Minecraft Creations' or something along those lines and prepare to die from shock. There's also no gravity for blocks, so you can place two blocks, one on top of the other, destroy the bottom one, and the top one will float in mid-air. And before you **** start saying 'Uh that's unrealistic' and go back to watching paint dry for another three days, if blocks were affected by gravity you wouldn't be able to build roofs.

I would go on, except there's so much content in Minecraft I'd go insane for the fourth time this year if I did that. And you really should buy this game and experience it for yourself. I've played it for far over 200 hours and it's still fun to start a new game and gradually work up from crying in a dirt and wooden shack, to living in a mountain-sized castle with an animal farm and zombie slaves in the basement. And if you don't like this game then you obviously have no creativity whatsoever, and should go back to playing whatever triple-A turd the big companies produce like chickens in the claustrophobic hen house.
  48. Sep 1, 2015
    Okay were do I start? This is arguably one of the best games ever made, Personally I find it boring now, however! When I was playing it I couldn't get enough, whether you're starting off in a world ready too build the best creation you can think off or playing on servers with friends their are hundreds of server community out there where you can play great game modes made by other playersOkay were do I start? This is arguably one of the best games ever made, Personally I find it boring now, however! When I was playing it I couldn't get enough, whether you're starting off in a world ready too build the best creation you can think off or playing on servers with friends their are hundreds of server community out there where you can play great game modes made by other players who own the servers! or Just strait up playing the campaign... modding the game... creative building THERE IS SO MUCH TOO DO, IT'S UNBELIEVABLE! this game is worth your money and more! hope this review helped c: . Expand
  49. Aug 31, 2015
    One word, genius.

Most simple concept, most simple controlls = most creative game yet.

It has set its own genre.

It's incredible that a game with no real objective is one of the most succesive to not say the most games to date.
  50. Aug 29, 2015
    I hate how trolls on Youtube and saying how much this game sucks like Da bezd chanl. I feel that this game overall is entertaining. The gameplay is fun, the most fun you get out of it is playing on servers and building awesome structures. I've been playing this game for 4 years and it's still fun.
  51. Aug 17, 2015
    This game is unbelivable! It's amazing, it's original, innovative, and best of all, fun. The multiplayer makes the game better, severs like UberCraft, Mineplex, and all those other games are really fun! But Minecraft Realms, is one feature that's locked behind a paywall, you must pay a fee of $20 and $5 in monthly fees on top of an expensive price tag of $30, you don't need Realms, but allThis game is unbelivable! It's amazing, it's original, innovative, and best of all, fun. The multiplayer makes the game better, severs like UberCraft, Mineplex, and all those other games are really fun! But Minecraft Realms, is one feature that's locked behind a paywall, you must pay a fee of $20 and $5 in monthly fees on top of an expensive price tag of $30, you don't need Realms, but all it does is give you a private world for only your friends, when you can simply create a private server for free. But still, fun game! Expand
  52. Aug 15, 2015
    Great game. The possibilities are endless. It is very simple and easy to learn how to build things, and the amount of things you can build is incredible. I also think that the creepers and zombies are good entertainment to kill in survival.
  53. Aug 14, 2015
    I really like Minecraft. Even if you get bored playing the regular version, which is difficult to do, you can download thousands of mods to enhance the game and just make it magical. I really don't see how people can't like this game.
  54. Jul 30, 2015
    "Minecraft," is amazing. One amazing pc game. Survival, creative and MORE. Classifed as one of the best pc games of all time in my books.. Also don't forget CREEPER!
  55. Jul 16, 2015
    I absolutely love this game. When I add mods and go on servers it is so much better. I love that you can do whatever you want in this game. Anyone who think this game is boring hasn't tried it. You really have to get into the game. Yea, vanilla mind errant is kinda boring but with mods the fun never ends. You can create anything you want, imagination is endless. Even though the graphicsI absolutely love this game. When I add mods and go on servers it is so much better. I love that you can do whatever you want in this game. Anyone who think this game is boring hasn't tried it. You really have to get into the game. Yea, vanilla mind errant is kinda boring but with mods the fun never ends. You can create anything you want, imagination is endless. Even though the graphics are not as good as other game the gameplay is awesome. You can make your own story and role play or you can team up with other friends and make life size figures of yourself. Like I said it's endless fun, you can build as little as a secret underground man cave or as big as a boss arena in a 4 story mansion. Expand
  56. Jul 2, 2015
    Apesar de apresentar visuais e efeitos sonoros simples, Minecraft é sem dúvidas nenhuma um dos melhores jogos da atualidade, sendo divertido tanto para crianças tanto para adultos.
  57. Jun 30, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Hello my name is dsofsdkj osdpk foskf oskdosf okf sd doksoafk sidf jsidf jsifksd jiofsdofkjsd fkiweiryeo jrweouriw r rr sfds fsd df sgadsd dsf sdf dfgd gfd gdfg gdgfgdg g dfgfgwrewred r. Expand
  58. Jun 27, 2015
    THIS GAME IS ONE OF THE BEST I PLAYED IN MY LIFE WELL IM NOT A FAN BOY BUT THIS GAMES NOT SUCKS

GRAPHICS:

GAME PLAY:THE COMBATS ARE GREAT THE CONSTRUCTION OMG
    YES IT'S GOD

MODS:I LIKE THE MODS THEY'RE GREAT
  59. Jun 21, 2015
    Absolutely one of the greatest games ever made, and most likely one of the most influential, Minecraft is everyone's favorite game to play. A game for all ages, Minecraft brings a new experience that everyone will find fun in in some way. To the community servers, to the thousands of user-made mods, Minecraft has everything you could possibly want in a game. Also, with the ability toAbsolutely one of the greatest games ever made, and most likely one of the most influential, Minecraft is everyone's favorite game to play. A game for all ages, Minecraft brings a new experience that everyone will find fun in in some way. To the community servers, to the thousands of user-made mods, Minecraft has everything you could possibly want in a game. Also, with the ability to create maps and download them to your game, you can play Minecraft versions of other games! Game updates add new things every year, and eventually, Minecraft will be a blocky representation of the real world. The game is one of my favorites, and one of the best all-time. Expand
  60. Jun 13, 2015
    FOR ALL NEGATIVE REVIEWER. you all just like played 5 mins and go rated this game. btw i played this game for 5 years and all YOU SAID BAD GRAPHIC BUT IT PIXEL GAME YOU LITTLE PICKY. if you want graphic get out here and buy GTA 5 or you can just use shaders mod. It about fun and creative. If you boring go use mod pack there is ton of mods out there or go online.Have no money to buy? goFOR ALL NEGATIVE REVIEWER. you all just like played 5 mins and go rated this game. btw i played this game for 5 years and all YOU SAID BAD GRAPHIC BUT IT PIXEL GAME YOU LITTLE PICKY. if you want graphic get out here and buy GTA 5 or you can just use shaders mod. It about fun and creative. If you boring go use mod pack there is ton of mods out there or go online.Have no money to buy? go google and download cracked version (XD sorry). OH Here Last if you think this game for kids anwser is nope there is ton of adults played minecraft and ton of youtuber played it. like pewdiepie and if you think it not enough for you to rethink about minecraft there why would MICROSOFT want to buy minecraft in $2.5 bn?
    I want to write more but i know you lazy to read.That it. Good luck and have fun negative reviewer
    So is this game boring? yup but i still love it :)
  61. Jun 9, 2015
    ---NOTE: THIS REVIEW WAS MADE WHEN 1.8 RELEASE WAS THE LATEST VERSION--- This is literally THE best game I have ever played. I have sunk thousands of hours into this game, at least twice more than Terraria (and that was over 500 hours!) Anyway, I wanna address some things in the game people may complain about. PAY ATTENTION M80S.
    "nawt enuf content an is tedius" Well, this game is more of
    "nawt enuf content an is tedius" Well, this game is more of a creative type game that's way less expensive than Legos. (seriously, why would i buy a giant-a** lego thing for 100 bucks when i can buy this unlimited awesomeness for 25?) And if you don't like the content, either don't play it or mod it. Feed the Beast, Crazy Craft, Hexxit.. take your pick. Most of the modpacks even come with launchers so you don't have to manually install the 100+ mods they can have.
    "is glitchy ash f*kk" Well most of the glitches you address have been fixed or are being worked on, you reviewers from 4 FREAKIN YEARS AGO! XD why am I even doing this.
    "nu sherver bwowser" Well Minecraft really isn't the type of thing that does that. There are tens of thousands of servers out there, and it would clog the thing with servers you don't care about. Like TF2 or CSGO. Instead, they have an option to bookmark servers in your Multiplayer list to quickly join them right away. This is simple and straightforward. Find server, get on, like it, bookmark it, keep playing.
    "howwible gwaphix" No. No, no, no. If you don't like retro-looking graphics, that's your choice. There are countless resource packs out there that look "better" than the defaults. I personally love it, and sometimes use Faithful 32x.
    This game is awesome and don't let anyone tell you different. Definitely worth the $25.
  62. May 27, 2015
    Who knew that building in the video game world could be so fun. This game is like a child friendly version of Skyrim, Grand Theft Auto, Assassin's Creed, and other open world sandbox games with building thrown in. Enter a world that is forged and shaped by your imagination, or someone else's. You can fight monsters, go exploring, build almost anything imaginable (including worlds from theWho knew that building in the video game world could be so fun. This game is like a child friendly version of Skyrim, Grand Theft Auto, Assassin's Creed, and other open world sandbox games with building thrown in. Enter a world that is forged and shaped by your imagination, or someone else's. You can fight monsters, go exploring, build almost anything imaginable (including worlds from the games I mentioned earlier), and like the title says mine and craft. A game for all ages to enjoy and have fun playing, except when your alone at times. This game is either a lot better with company or more frustrating, but still it brings up the fun. An icon game in history everyone should at least play it or heard of it. Expand
  63. May 26, 2015
    It doesn't tell me what to do! It's a bunch of 12 y/o griefers so I have to pick a different server!... Oh wait, who cares? This game is a ton of fun. If you haven't played it by now, you've waited too long. Play it!
  64. May 26, 2015
    Minecraft is one of the most innovative games on PC, and almost everything it does it does right. The single-player survival is well designed, and has a lot of depth to it that may not be obvious when you first start the game. However, once you defeat the Ender Dragon the game becomes something that only exists for bragging rights. There's also Hardcore mode, which locks the game at hardMinecraft is one of the most innovative games on PC, and almost everything it does it does right. The single-player survival is well designed, and has a lot of depth to it that may not be obvious when you first start the game. However, once you defeat the Ender Dragon the game becomes something that only exists for bragging rights. There's also Hardcore mode, which locks the game at hard and gives you only one life. This is the ultimate challenge, and gives the game more length once beating the main survival.

Then there's creative, which gives you no limits on what you can create. This is by far the best single player option, as someone who bought the game to build, not to destroy. Building 8-bit representations of my favorite game characters has given me a reason to build on, along with the easy to use controls and menu setup.

Lastly, there's multiplayer (or, "servers"). This is why I keep coming back to Minecraft. The sheer amount of servers is staggering, and seeing the amount of dedication the community has put into this game is amazing. From Grand Theft Auto to Titanfall to even Hide-and-Seek, there is a server for almost any game you would want to play. This is the reason you should buy Minecraft; the single-player is well designed, if not a little repetitive, but the multiplayer is so good and the community so dedicated that this game will suck up your life even more so than something like World of Warcraft. The game is also fairly cheap, so it won't dig a hole in your pocket.
  65. May 22, 2015
    I just want to say that i have put many, many hours into this game, and there is a reason for that. Because although it is just a simple build, craft, survive game like many others, there is a charm to it. There are so many clones out there trying to copy this game (which I'm perfectly okay with) but none of them hit the mark that this game is so widely known for. Gameplay wise it playsI just want to say that i have put many, many hours into this game, and there is a reason for that. Because although it is just a simple build, craft, survive game like many others, there is a charm to it. There are so many clones out there trying to copy this game (which I'm perfectly okay with) but none of them hit the mark that this game is so widely known for. Gameplay wise it plays extremely well.... simple controls and easy game to learn, and it plays surprisingly smoothly, which makes the game a pure gem and is a wonder to play. But the building is the part of the game that I get so excited with. You can literally build anything and if you really wanted to cover the world in building after building after building, and when your finally done go down into a cave and explore, crafting and building while you do it. This is a game of unending possibility, and through the support of modding, that part of the game is taken so much further. This is a masterpiece, and although the mechanics are so simple, it will always be a game i will remember and cherish for a very, very long time. This is one of those games that you say "just 5 more minutes", and an hour later you have built some sort of castle that will about 100 blocks long, and that is the pure value that this game is remembered for. There are loads of items to craft, places to explore, stuff to mine, things to build, kill.... This game has a perfect mix of exploration, building, and pure fun, and if you don't have this game right now, go for it.... you will be in for a very pleasant surprise. Expand
  66. May 21, 2015
  67. May 16, 2015
    Minecraft is a sandbox game all about the (almost) endless worlds you can explore and change depending from person to person. Personally ive never found something completely wrong with the game, but it seems that many encounter hackers and trolls who just ruin the fun for everyone. Honestly the game is good, but the community is starting to get filled with a lot of younger players. PleaseMinecraft is a sandbox game all about the (almost) endless worlds you can explore and change depending from person to person. Personally ive never found something completely wrong with the game, but it seems that many encounter hackers and trolls who just ruin the fun for everyone. Honestly the game is good, but the community is starting to get filled with a lot of younger players. Please parents of children, wait until your kids are at least 12 before giving them the game. As younger players can often get bullied by older players. Even tough they might find a server without trolls or hackers you must always remember.
    You are in the Internet.
  68. May 14, 2015
    The core of Minecraft is not my cop of tea, but all of the different mods you can get, makes this game amazing in so many way. I just love the fact, that it's a pixel game. I've played Minecraft for about 4 years now and for 20$, I've gotten one hell of a deal.

If I should base the rating on the core game (without mods) it would be 6/10 but with mods: 9/10
  69. May 7, 2015
    People Should be wise when rating a game! not rate 0 because of bad graphics, horrible players, and stuffs
    if you rate 0 it means all part of the game is horrible, it did not
    I Rate 10 because its fun, entertaining, love trolling my friends. Seriously you better buy This than GTA 5 (Not Really actually) Me, my brother, and friends total 11 of us journey into the open world of minecraft
    if you rate 0 it means all part of the game is horrible, it did not
    I Rate 10 because its fun, entertaining, love trolling my friends.
    Seriously you better buy This than GTA 5 (Not Really actually)
    Me, my brother, and friends total 11 of us journey into the open world of minecraft in a multiplayer server, the Players are Friendly, Nice, Cooperative, Helpful. I Know the people on Cracked Server is bad, trolls, Hackers, Griefers, but if you play on official server with paid players, it doesn't, and the MUSIC IS AWESOME FOR A LOW QUALITY SOUND :D
  70. May 2, 2015
    Meanwhile, Minecraft, with all its flaws and quirks, has already joined Super Mario Brothers, Wolfenstein 3D, and Tetris in the pantheon of games that prototyped an entire genre.
  71. Apr 24, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Why mojang made this game? I don't know. Why I think they made this game?
    Here:
    Be careful what you wish for, Because you might get it.Luv luv luv luv luv!
  72. jse
    Apr 18, 2015
    MineCraft is so fun i'm getting it for my brithday i have it for the xbox 360 so thats how i know how fun it is. mooncreeft is what me and my friend call it jffjwaejfjwgwjebguwehbuiewb
  73. Apr 14, 2015
    Minecraft is a game were you mine and craft. You can do anything you want in this game. Wanna make giant tower? Do it. Want to play mini-games on servers with friends? Play it. WANNA FIGHT A GIANT DRAGON?!?! YOU CAN DO THAT!!! The only problem is the early learn curve when it comes to crafting.
  74. Apr 2, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I really love Minecraft, and think it's really cool the way servers and mods are all fan- made, so you could have a parody of any other game in a server or an endless open world because of the world generating feature, but there's one problem: very often when I try to join a server, the game freezes and goes "Not Responding." Please fix this in your next update. Expand
  75. Mar 30, 2015
    A perfect game, you can build your own world with an almost absolute freedom. You can play the game with mods to make it more fitting to your tastes. One of the few interesting games I advise to play
  76. Mar 18, 2015
    This is the perfect mix of more is less and endless possibilities. The graphics are obviously not very good, but that's on purpose, you only have so much stuff, but you can still build whatever you want, keep playing and gaining, experiment with red stone (most fun), etc. This was a fresh, new, innovative idea which has hooked millions for a reason.
  77. Mar 16, 2015
    This is my favourite game of all time. The open-world means that you can do whatever you want, you can find Diamonds in survival, or build a castle in creative, or play hunger games on multiplayer. The graphics look good, and there is always something new to discover.
  78. Mar 2, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I dont why the people hate the graphics or the no-logic in the game. Im not a fanboy or a rat-kid.

If Minecraft was realistic the game such whorse. Some games dont have too logics and still being a goodness game's .
  79. Mar 2, 2015
    I would have given it 10/10 but Microsoft bought it end of. The reason why is the game-play of it is good and nothing is wrong (Except for it being a bit easier) and Microsoft buys all the good games and turn them bad. I would give it a 9.5/10. The it doesn't get the extra .5 is because of the lag and dread of getting banned for no reason from servers. Survival mode is limited and it isI would have given it 10/10 but Microsoft bought it end of. The reason why is the game-play of it is good and nothing is wrong (Except for it being a bit easier) and Microsoft buys all the good games and turn them bad. I would give it a 9.5/10. The it doesn't get the extra .5 is because of the lag and dread of getting banned for no reason from servers. Survival mode is limited and it is great to play modded servers with friends. Expand
  80. Feb 21, 2015
    This game is just another complete rip-off of angry birds. The game itself is exactly the same except the graphics quality is much lower and the gameplay is significantly less user friendly.
  81. Feb 13, 2015
    Minecraft is a game for all ages. This game is a game of creativity, the only limit is your imagination. Besides the sky. The game can represent multiple thing such as creativity and twisted physics, If nobody has told you to buy it, do it. This game is fun online or offline, online you can play with people from around the world. This game could simply be mind bending puzzles to someMinecraft is a game for all ages. This game is a game of creativity, the only limit is your imagination. Besides the sky. The game can represent multiple thing such as creativity and twisted physics, If nobody has told you to buy it, do it. This game is fun online or offline, online you can play with people from around the world. This game could simply be mind bending puzzles to some extremely complex dirt houses. This game has bosses and some concept of reality and not so much money unless it comes to trading with villagers. Minecraft can teach a concept of money and dynamics. Its a basic game to teach 3D concept. Expand
  82. Jan 30, 2015
    Easily the best open world game ever made with its massive world sizes (60,000,000 meters wide and long!) and its variety of bosses and mobs. The lack of story only adds to the immersion because you can role play very easily as the entire world is your oyster. Every map is generated randomly, so no map will be the same and is open to your imagination. You could build a mansion, a city, orEasily the best open world game ever made with its massive world sizes (60,000,000 meters wide and long!) and its variety of bosses and mobs. The lack of story only adds to the immersion because you can role play very easily as the entire world is your oyster. Every map is generated randomly, so no map will be the same and is open to your imagination. You could build a mansion, a city, or even a crude phallic object! Minecraft literally has no limits. The only limit is your imagination. 10/10 (Masterpiece) Expand
  83. Jan 22, 2015
    One of the most legendary games that will hold for many years to come !! it's simple yet elegant! creativity at maximum level ! infinite landscape to walk on !! not the best but a decent fair multiplayer gameplay !! it's a game that will never be forgotten by its simplicity and huge fandome backing it up.
  84. Jan 20, 2015
    better than the xbox version has more stuff doesnt lag during multi player alot of stuff that is better than this and everyone kows it i am sure of it
  85. Jan 20, 2015
    Brilliant! The best open world game ever! Minecraft is a unique game. On Creative mode Minecraft is virtual space for building what you want with the big amount of blocks. You can do that and in Survival, but you gonna need to get the needed materials. On Survival mode the game turns horror game, non unless you play on Peaceful. Minecraft proves that and the indie games are games whichBrilliant! The best open world game ever! Minecraft is a unique game. On Creative mode Minecraft is virtual space for building what you want with the big amount of blocks. You can do that and in Survival, but you gonna need to get the needed materials. On Survival mode the game turns horror game, non unless you play on Peaceful. Minecraft proves that and the indie games are games which deserve to be played and it is also big improvement for the PC gaming. With also periodical updates I give Minecraft A+ or 6+ with the Bulgarian school marks system where 6 is the best mark and 2 is the worst. Expand
  86. Jan 1, 2015
    I can't understand why people do not like this game. Minecraft is a forum of creativity that anyone can join in on even if you're not creative. If you are creative, then you can build and have fun in normal Minecraft. If you aren't, there are thousands of custom maps, mini-game servers, and mods as a result of Minecraft's popularity. This game is more than just "digital legos". In regularI can't understand why people do not like this game. Minecraft is a forum of creativity that anyone can join in on even if you're not creative. If you are creative, then you can build and have fun in normal Minecraft. If you aren't, there are thousands of custom maps, mini-game servers, and mods as a result of Minecraft's popularity. This game is more than just "digital legos". In regular survival you have to work towards building up resources for each build that you do and sometimes you need to make sacrifices on design for protection against mobs or because you don't have access to that material yet. Expand
  87. Dec 30, 2014
    An awesome game even in the demo version, this game is highly recommended for everyone of all ages. This game is probably one of the best games I have played.
  88. Dec 27, 2014
    This game has unique graphic cube, that make this game different from others game. Modern game often try to prevent the rectangle graphic. This game is much fun.
  89. Dec 21, 2014
    The Reason Why I give Minecraft a solid 10 is because i love creating or making houses and other stuff.Minecraft gets better whenever you go to multiplayer mode playing with you friends making dumb stuff and playing other Mod.Minecraft is certainly great for those people who love making or creating stuff.This shows of how creative you are! But In night time go to sleep don't go out causeThe Reason Why I give Minecraft a solid 10 is because i love creating or making houses and other stuff.Minecraft gets better whenever you go to multiplayer mode playing with you friends making dumb stuff and playing other Mod.Minecraft is certainly great for those people who love making or creating stuff.This shows of how creative you are! But In night time go to sleep don't go out cause you surely need some armor and a sword or any weapons cause night time brings out unrealistic versions of different monsters!! Expand
  90. Dec 19, 2014
    Amazing ! This game has everything. I know what you must be thinking ..... There is no story mode and it's just breaking and building blocks. Well no, it's more than that, mojang (the company who made this game) has made sure that this game helps other people modify it by modding or just playing with the in game added features to make something awesome. With the ability to do whatever youAmazing ! This game has everything. I know what you must be thinking ..... There is no story mode and it's just breaking and building blocks. Well no, it's more than that, mojang (the company who made this game) has made sure that this game helps other people modify it by modding or just playing with the in game added features to make something awesome. With the ability to do whatever you want the only limit is you imagination . This game adds a lot to the gaming community and has shaped youtube a lot . I personally feel this game requires a lot of attention and I do accept, the graphics are crap but you can't expect awesome graphics on a game that started out as indie right ? Expand
  91. Req
    Dec 8, 2014
    A look at Minecraft in 2014. Still an immense achievement/innovation in video-games. Some pros and cons:

Pros: >addictive >the minimalistic graphics/design compliments the mechanics of the game >soundtrack also goes well with game >memorable >large, dedicated fan-base >great potential >multiplayer is fun Cons: >can be buggy/glitchy >Not for everyone >can get boring and

Pros:
    >addictive
    >the minimalistic graphics/design compliments the mechanics of the game
    >soundtrack also goes well with game
    >memorable
    >large, dedicated fan-base
    >great potential
    >multiplayer is fun

Cons:

>can be buggy/glitchy
    >Not for everyone
    >can get boring and repetitive
    >community on Multiplayer servers can be toxic

Overall, I think it's a game that's worth a play
  92. Dec 8, 2014
    This is the game that defines sandbox. In games like GTA or Saints Row you are limited by the core gameplay that is shooting. In Minecraft the only thing limiting you is your creativity. You want to build? You can do it. You want to fight? You can do it. You want to have fun with friends? You can do it. Minecraft is that game which is not going to get forgoten like the classics, becauseThis is the game that defines sandbox. In games like GTA or Saints Row you are limited by the core gameplay that is shooting. In Minecraft the only thing limiting you is your creativity. You want to build? You can do it. You want to fight? You can do it. You want to have fun with friends? You can do it. Minecraft is that game which is not going to get forgoten like the classics, because creativity is always actual. Expand
  93. Dec 7, 2014
    Mojang develop a very cool game about placing blocks.

- Leon Lozahic -

Pros :
    + Old School Graphics,very cool ! :D
    + Ton of blocks (and can add mods)
    + Very Realistic Biomes !
    + Sound effects is cool and realistic

Cons :
    - Bugs (logical)
    - Encoded with Java
    - Multiplayer is not easy to configure
  94. Dec 4, 2014
    I don't get why so many people hate this game. They say that it gets boring, but there truly are infinite things to do, especially when it comes to multiplayer. There are so many servers that create game modes that are basically their owns games. Building and redstone are perfect when you are bored. If you want, there are hundreds of mods to use. I've seen people say they hate it for notI don't get why so many people hate this game. They say that it gets boring, but there truly are infinite things to do, especially when it comes to multiplayer. There are so many servers that create game modes that are basically their owns games. Building and redstone are perfect when you are bored. If you want, there are hundreds of mods to use. I've seen people say they hate it for not explaining itself, but when I started, I never even thought about searching the internet for help, at least until I got into redstone. The developers do add things at random it seems, but that just makes it better. You can choose what parts you want to use. This was one of the first computer games I played, and I haven't found a game yet that matches this one. It haven't lost its touch, and there is something for everyone, no matter what your age. Expand
  95. Dec 2, 2014
    MInecraft is a sandbox game created as a hobby by a man named Markus “Notch” Person, although recently sold to Microsoft for $2.5 billion. After developing it for many months, Markus decided he couldn’t handle the game on his own, and founded the company Mojang which still works on the game today.

The main goal of Minecraft is to do what you want. There is no set goal, no save the princess, no destroy the bad guys plot. There are two game types. Laid back, relaxed creative mode, where you can get anything out of your inventory, and the challenging survival mode, with monsters, starvation, damage, and resources must be gathered.

Creative mode, the most popular among the two with the younger gamers, or just people with low-end pc’s that can’t handle the game too well, is very good for testing things so that you don’t build something in your survival world, only to find out it doesn’t work. Most people have a “test world” a world in which they put all of their builds, mainly using redstone, in to make sure they were reliable and worked for survival mode.

Survival mode, the more fun game mode (in my opinion) is very challenging, as you start with nothing and have to work your way up. Some times living off of rotten flesh as a food source, you must find a way to survive once night hits, allowing the monsters to spawn.

One of the best parts of the game however, is that it’s open-sourced. You can go into the game code and change whatever you like, which allows for any type of mod you’re looking for, whether it makes the game easier, or makes it much more hostile, or just increases performance of the game on your computer.
  96. Dec 1, 2014
    Eye looove ettttt69, i love to ride pigs and eat pufferfish whilst exploring minecraft wiki. fam you will loooove et too if you get it, make everything even P3N1Ses
  97. Nov 24, 2014
    This is the best out of all of the minecraft games. It is the original and it is always to usually the first one to get all the new updates. I say it only gets an 8 because I like games with stories and objectives and this is kind of like and endless sandbox game with difficulties and you are able to die. That's why I give it an 8 but don't get me wrong I still like this game but... IThis is the best out of all of the minecraft games. It is the original and it is always to usually the first one to get all the new updates. I say it only gets an 8 because I like games with stories and objectives and this is kind of like and endless sandbox game with difficulties and you are able to die. That's why I give it an 8 but don't get me wrong I still like this game but... I already explained it. Expand
  98. Nov 24, 2014
    Minecraft is the most creative game I ever played. In the game you can build anything anywhere and can chose creative or survive mode, and the game my look a little block but it makes it a charm. I hope Microsoft takes good care of our beloved game. It's my favourite game of all time.
  99. Nov 23, 2014
    This game is brilliant. There is something for everyone, from peaceful building servers to hardcore PvP, which makes your heart race. It's an amazing game.

If you ever get bored, you can add a mod to your game that changes everything.
  100. Nov 20, 2014
    It's very difficult to actually call a game. I think of it as more of a time-fill. Nonetheless, the simplicity yet grandness of it all is simply in a league of its own. I compare it to the Grand Canyon. Simple but vast and majestic. There is a difficult learning curve, no story obviously and a decent soundtrack. I'm glad to sit down and play something that doesn't take itself tooIt's very difficult to actually call a game. I think of it as more of a time-fill. Nonetheless, the simplicity yet grandness of it all is simply in a league of its own. I compare it to the Grand Canyon. Simple but vast and majestic. There is a difficult learning curve, no story obviously and a decent soundtrack. I'm glad to sit down and play something that doesn't take itself too seriously. Just viewing what some people have made over the years has boosted this game from a 6 to an 8 for me. Enjoyable, vast, epic yet lonely. Expand
  101. Mar 11, 2013
    Minecraft Is the best game ever. In all seriousness it is addictive and i have been playing it for 4 years now, you can never run out of things to create and one of my best memories in gaming is the first time i ever played it you have no idea what anything does and the first night is terrifying. Pitch black with odd noises. Also it is a huge part of the gaming community, Without MinecraftMinecraft Is the best game ever. In all seriousness it is addictive and i have been playing it for 4 years now, you can never run out of things to create and one of my best memories in gaming is the first time i ever played it you have no idea what anything does and the first night is terrifying. Pitch black with odd noises. Also it is a huge part of the gaming community, Without Minecraft there would be no Yogscast, no Sips and Sjin no Nerdcubed no totalbiscuit, pretty much all gaming channels started big by playing Minecraft!!!!! Collapse

1. Feb 6, 2012
    The 1.0 version of the indie phenomena is still obviously unfinished and flawed in many ways, but it's so easy to forget that when you're building your dream castle, exploring scary caves and vast mountain ranges and having a great time in its blocky world.
  2. Jan 30, 2012
    While Minecraft may not be everybody's cup of tea, I doubt anyone can deny that it's an important step into new territory.
  3. games(TM)
    Jan 29, 2012
    A must-play title - as much a part of videogaming as it is anything else. [Issue#118, p.102]