7.5

1. Aug 3, 2017
    Não sei como um lixo desses faz sucesso, o jogo é horrível, o pior que eu já joguei sem dúvida alguma. Gráficos lamentáveis, gameplay travado e limtado, trilha sonora ruim demais, sem objetividade e a repetitividade dele chega a um nível absurdo. Não comprem nem joguem esse lixo, tem jogos muito melhores pra jogar, não gastem seu tempo e dinheiro nisso.
  2. Mar 29, 2017
    Despite what people say, don't get this game. It's fun for about an hour or two than you wonder: "Why did I buy this game?" And if you don't believe me, try it WITHOUT mods. It's so boring.
  3. Mar 6, 2017
    I give this game a 2, a point for the creativity, other point because AT LEAST it's not broken. Despite that, it's a game that get's old too quickly, it has no objectives, no story and a poor gameplay. It's just a sandbox game for littly kids to play building with blocks that it's taken too seriously by the gamer comunity. The fact that this is one of the most sold videogames and beingI give this game a 2, a point for the creativity, other point because AT LEAST it's not broken. Despite that, it's a game that get's old too quickly, it has no objectives, no story and a poor gameplay. It's just a sandbox game for littly kids to play building with blocks that it's taken too seriously by the gamer comunity. The fact that this is one of the most sold videogames and being considered one of the best games all time is a shame for all these years of game industry. It's a really overrated game that does not deserve ANY attention. Expand
  4. Dec 15, 2016
    Well,in the begins,this game is fantastic,but three hours later,you just say:This game sucks!Notch isn't creative.The blocks are very limited,and the gameplay is boring.Please,listen to me:Don't play this game!
  5. Dec 5, 2016
    What can i say? The game used to be good. Untill the updates ruined it, The toxic community, The amount of incredibly young people who play the game. Which is slightly annoying due to how they act. The lack of fun or new minigames. Literally only 2 are the most popular! No others. Minecraft is DYING. You guys just have to accept it. Minecraft is a bad game. Unless microsoft can give us aWhat can i say? The game used to be good. Untill the updates ruined it, The toxic community, The amount of incredibly young people who play the game. Which is slightly annoying due to how they act. The lack of fun or new minigames. Literally only 2 are the most popular! No others. Minecraft is DYING. You guys just have to accept it. Minecraft is a bad game. Unless microsoft can give us a wonder update out of nowhere. But thats unlikely. Its just bad. Expand
  6. Sep 12, 2016
    I have a GTX1080. A 4GHz quad core CPU. 16 GB RAM.

This game runs worse than Witcher 3 on max graphics. The performance is a joke. It's barely playable.
  7. Sep 4, 2016
    Sorry this game sucks it's like Lego in a video game that sound great but when you play the game you get bored. If you like it that's fine but I thought it was boring as hell.
  8. Aug 30, 2016
    I used to absolutely love this game, it had a simple concept, simple graphics, and the ability to do anything. But looking back, this game has gone down a crappy road thanks to Microsoft/Mojang and the Minecraft community itself.

Let's start with what Microsoft did wrong after buying it from Markus Pearson: The 1.9 and update. Dear lord, this update basically ruined the combat part of the game. For starters the removed the ability to craft god apples, which although is little disappointing, but I can live without it. Also, they made it so you can't spam the left click button when in combat anymore, which may take some time getting used to, but it would probably be good to balance the combat. So why did I just mention these 2 things if they don't actually bother me? Well... I'm not sure. BUT, the thing that does bother me is that the axes are now more powerful than all of the swords. Even a axe made of wood has equivalent power of a sword made of diamonds. Because of this tweak, the swords are completely pointless in crafting/using! Also, Microsoft/Mojang didn't actually add any new weapons to a update called:
    "The Combat Update". Which means to this day, Minecraft still only has 11 weapons... 10 of which are melee weapons.

Now, let's see what the community did wrong: #1: The multiplayer severs, If you go on the internet to look for 100% vanilla Minecraft servers with no plugins/mods whats so ever, you'll relise there's no such thing anymore. All you'll ever see now is stupid minigames and "factions severs". Which although may seem fun at first, it eventually gets boring as hell.
    #2: The god awful and super annoying fanbase, where do I begin? The Youtube videos, the music parody's, videos of 6 year-olds, the Minecon convention (yes, they made a yearly convention just for 1 stupid video game), and many more. So cancerous, so stupid, so many "please make it stop" feelings.

At the end of all of it, there are some good parts of the game, such as the singeplayer experience and... well, that's about it. Thank you for reading my review.
  9. Aug 20, 2016
    The graphics are pure **** when everyone is defending them for some reason. I love pixels but when you can see them so dang close it is lazy and stupid. The community is trash and all of the players are retarted. People love the fighting mechanics even though there just clicking the mouse button repetitively. This game is so milked and is a 100% cash grab for youtubers andThe graphics are pure **** when everyone is defending them for some reason. I love pixels but when you can see them so dang close it is lazy and stupid. The community is trash and all of the players are retarted. People love the fighting mechanics even though there just clicking the mouse button repetitively. This game is so milked and is a 100% cash grab for youtubers and mojang/microsoft. Kids are buying these worthless merchandise. Lets talk about the gameplay...boring survival game and the main objective is to go to the end and kill the ender dragon. Nothing else? Why do we need to kill the ender dragon? This game should have a story but it doesn't. The multiplayer games are just building and killing and nothing else...maybe parkour but other than that nothing cause everything is generic! The new updates are bullcrap and are so useless they only do the updates now at days for the sake of it! This game in general is bad and just another game for money and to milk. Expand
  10. Aug 13, 2016
    Play Minecraft to cook some raw fish, because they smell really nasty. Kill some mobs before you get on their plate, so you don't get to feel the pain. And then you craft and mine and dig, to gain experience points ya. And then you strike to get raw pork from pigs, it has no end but it's still the best game.

(Chorus: It's the eye of the spider it's poison in one bite, oh look out, I'm

(Chorus: It's the eye of the spider it's poison in one bite, oh look out, I'm an excellent fighter. The creepers and the zombies other mobs of the night, spiders give you some string and the eye, of the spider.)

Never eat the rotten flesh, it makes you starve in the night. Tame a wolf and train it to play fetch, just don't hit if you want to survive.

(Chorus)

Don't fall into the void it's so odd, when it comes to your days they're the last ones. Israphel he's no evil game mod, just the villain of the great Yogscast.

(Chorus)

(The eye of the spider) x4
  11. Jul 7, 2016
    Minecraft is actually quite a fun experience. Your aim is a collect blocks and stack them. If you're an imaginative person you can quite possibly pretend that the game is an amazing adventure.The graphics isn't the problem, the "game" is the problem and such high metascore for a map editor.It takes me 15 minutes to log into MY OWN server due to Minecrafts central server having issues withMinecraft is actually quite a fun experience. Your aim is a collect blocks and stack them. If you're an imaginative person you can quite possibly pretend that the game is an amazing adventure.The graphics isn't the problem, the "game" is the problem and such high metascore for a map editor.It takes me 15 minutes to log into MY OWN server due to Minecrafts central server having issues with validation.However, if you don't feel like taking your time and finding new mods to try and extend the game's playtime, many of these mods will find their way into actual Mojang official updates. Expand
  12. Mar 14, 2016
    I love minecraft, don't get me wrong, but the community... it's so horrible, it's just full of little ddosing kids, screaming immature kids, and also people who claim that Minecraft is the best game (No problem with them), the people who I have a problem with is the people that try to TELL you that it's the best game, they'll make this stupid list of stuff like "10 reasons Minecraft isI love minecraft, don't get me wrong, but the community... it's so horrible, it's just full of little ddosing kids, screaming immature kids, and also people who claim that Minecraft is the best game (No problem with them), the people who I have a problem with is the people that try to TELL you that it's the best game, they'll make this stupid list of stuff like "10 reasons Minecraft is better than (Insert game here)", or "10 reasons why (insert game here) sucks." Expand
  13. Mar 11, 2016
    This game is so poorly made, and somehow addicting at the same time, its had an actual negative impact on my life. Seriously. Minecraft is the only game that has made me legitimately angry with how bad it is. It has so much potential, but the developers have zero idea what to do with it.
  14. Feb 9, 2016
    Minecraft is a game that receives much praise and adoration for being an intuitive and ground-breaking game, despite the lack of actual gameplay present. Many people defend the game saying that it is a bastion for creativity and design, yet everything Minecraft related that I ever see is "[insert already existing franchise] Minecraft version!"

The big selling point of the game is that

The big selling point of the game is that you can do anything you want, except play a functional game. Essentially, Minecraft is an early-access game under the guise of a fully developed game.
  15. Dec 16, 2015
    It doesn't feel finished, nor polished. Not even after years. There's hardly any conveyance for the player to have a sense of progression and it takes less than 2 hours to achieve most relevant things in the game. The rest of it is so niche that almost nobody will do it. Yes, building is fun, but the game doesn't test the worth of your building skills whatsoever. In fact, the only valueIt doesn't feel finished, nor polished. Not even after years. There's hardly any conveyance for the player to have a sense of progression and it takes less than 2 hours to achieve most relevant things in the game. The rest of it is so niche that almost nobody will do it. Yes, building is fun, but the game doesn't test the worth of your building skills whatsoever. In fact, the only value your builds have is purely subjective and set by players, because the game doesn't reinforce it's own strengths. If voxel based builders are tools to create art, then Minecraft is equivalent to Microsoft Paint, and we're in a long road to reach something on the level of Adobe Photoshop or Paint Tool SAI. Expand
  16. Dec 7, 2015
    Before complaining i have to say, the original concept of this game is just phenomenal,
    it could have become one of the best games of all times but there are a few important
    problems, or should I say one big problem (because all the problems that are currently in this game come from this major issue), namely the develloper, Mojang, after having a great idea, and realizing it in a very
    from this major issue), namely the develloper, Mojang, after having a great idea, and realizing it in a very good
    way with the possibilities that they had back then, has become very rich, and since then it seems that he didn't
    invest more in his game, just the strict minimum (if the minimum is at a very low level), it seems that he just
    counted on some free-to-employ modders to add some content and fix all the problems. Because there are plenty of problems. First the content. The only enjoyable gamemode is the survival (or the creative, it depends)
    , the singleplayer mode. But there after sometime it can become very boring because of the lack of content,
    besides the basic content ( that i don't have to explain to you, I guess), there have been a few contents that have been added to, in these years after the launch, but you have passed around them very quickly, I'll give you
    an example : one of the major additional contents that have been added are the villages, they've been made
    to bring a little bit life in the game, but they only consist of some sandstone blocks with glass windows and
    wooden doors, and the only life fulling it are the npc villagers whose only utillity is to exchange things with the player ( in a very simplistic way, I assure you), this and the other contentless content cannot keep on your
    interest for a very long time, and I want to add this, I find the world very small, not in it's lenght of course, but in
    it's maximum height (or in it 's depth if you see things from the sky) and in the structures generated.
    The other main problem is a technical one, a game with so basic programming and such a lack of content
    that is all generated randomly (procieding after one six numbered seed), and I have to add, VERY, VERY **** GRAPHICS, is destined to work perfectly, even on the **** computer or gameboy. But that's not
    the case (the opposite is the case), and if you want to have acceptable, basic graphics you need a very strong
    computer, for example, my computer can run any game with the highest settings perfectly (whitout minecraft).
    So I have to conclude, and say that I regrett that I bought this game rather than cracking it on the internet,
    because I find it very inacceptable that people won millions with a game, whith not so many work on it, and while earning more and more millions, spitting on people's face with successively adding some half-ready content to make a very poor beta version. I find this game should be given to proffesional developpers (people who know how to programm a game that runs properly) to make it a good game by making it bigger better and funnier (there are plenty of ways to do this). Then maybe I see some hope for this game, and it should be considered one of the (hundred) best games of all times.
  17. Nov 20, 2015
    this game is bringing the gaming experience back to 1970 . dont even try to play beacouse then you will feel mad for wasting 10mb from your pcs harddrive
  18. Nov 9, 2015
    Boring as can be alone, Minecraft is a bad game to play alone or with random people.
    The only way to make it fun is to play it with good friends.
    Minecraft is very repetitive because all you do is a circle (spawn, cut wood, build a house , dig and dig and dig some more, kill a badly designed dragon and do it forever and ever) If you somehow find it enjoyable enough it is kinda a good
    The only way to make it fun is to play it with good friends.
    If you somehow find it enjoyable enough it is kinda a good time waster.
    Minecraft is kinda fun with your friends but there are a lot of games that are more fun.
    My conclusion Minecraft isn't worth to buy for even 10$ but if you somehow still want to check the game out try to get it so cheap as possible.
  19. Nov 7, 2015
    This is probably the best game ever made in my opinion. So you're probably wondering why I rate it a big fat ZERO when my opinion of the game is so high. Well to be frank the community is ruined beyond repair and you will never find a decent server that actually lasts. The average age of Minecraft players is around 10, and even if there are a few older players most of those are reallyThis is probably the best game ever made in my opinion. So you're probably wondering why I rate it a big fat ZERO when my opinion of the game is so high. Well to be frank the community is ruined beyond repair and you will never find a decent server that actually lasts. The average age of Minecraft players is around 10, and even if there are a few older players most of those are really immature or vapid. For example I met one guy in his late twenties and all he did was build box houses.

Which leads me to my main quarrel with the community; nobody actually builds things anymore. It is a shame that the ultimate sandbox has been turned into a cheap survival/PVP game by stupid brats. Most servers are p2w now, the last one I played on gave full protection 4 armor to players who "donated." I consider myself a builder, I made really nice things in this game, and was made staff on a few servers because my builds were so high quality. It was immensely frustrating to me because no one else seemed to even try and servers ended up full of ugly box houses no matter how much the server's staff stressed the importance of good building.

Mojang is not enforcing their EULA and taking down servers that violate it by selling overpowered items. They will not even take the time to reply to your report apparently. What really grinds my gears though is they've put the last year of development into making a "PVP update" that basically caters to the same PVP crowd that has turned Minecraft multiplayer into a p2w PVP fest. Mojang could easily go after the few websites that allow players to set up these "donation" shops but I suspect those websites have bribed them into looking the other way by giving them a portion of the profits.
  20. Aug 4, 2015
    マインクラフトは大人気のゲームで、多くのゲーム機に移植されています。そのため、プレーを楽しみにしていました。しかし、結論として、非常につまらないゲームでした。期待が高かっただけに残念です。

このゲームは、[何でもできる] というよりは [何にもできない] といったほうが正しいでしょう。一般的に、ゲームの楽しさといえば以下です。 ・まだ見ぬ世界を旅して、新しい土地、新しい人たちに出会い、新しい敵と戦います。 ・強い敵に何度も倒されながら、プレーヤー自身の操作技術の向上によって敵を倒します。 ・苦労の末に目標を満たし、達成感を獲得します。 しかし、このゲームには、これらの全部がありませんでした。その上、マニュアルもヘルプも何もありません。要するに、このゲームでできることは、[非常に解像度の悪い 10年前のゲームのような画面の中を無意味にうろつくこと]

このゲームは、[何でもできる] というよりは [何にもできない] といったほうが正しいでしょう。一般的に、ゲームの楽しさといえば以下です。
    ・まだ見ぬ世界を旅して、新しい土地、新しい人たちに出会い、新しい敵と戦います。
    ・強い敵に何度も倒されながら、プレーヤー自身の操作技術の向上によって敵を倒します。
    ・苦労の末に目標を満たし、達成感を獲得します。

しかし、このゲームには、これらの全部がありませんでした。その上、マニュアルもヘルプも何もありません。要するに、このゲームでできることは、[非常に解像度の悪い 10年前のゲームのような画面の中を無意味にうろつくこと] だけです。これでは、おもしろいはずがありません。

ほかの欠点として、以下があります。
    ・非常に小さいウィンドウでしか遊べません。ウィンドウを広げたり最大化したりしても、全体が拡大して粗くなるだけです。
    ・このゲームには昼と夜がありますが、夜は暗すぎてよく見えません。
    ・常に マインクラフトのウィンドウがアクティブでなければ、ゲームは一時停止します。一見 親切に見えますが、夜の間は暗くてプレーしづらいため、あさまで ほかのことをして待ちたいのです。しかし、マインクラフトをアクティブにし続けなければいけません。非常に退屈です。

----------------------------------------

Minecraft is very famous game. Therefore, Minecraft is being transplanted to many video games. Therefore, I pleasantly waited for playing Minecraft. However, Minecraft was very dull and foolish game for me. Minecraft disappointed me very much.

Many people say [Minecraft can do everything]. However, actually, Minecraft cannot do anything. Pleasures of video games are below.

- Players can travel uncharted place, and meet many people, and battle strong enemies.
    - Players are defeated many times by evil enemies and mysteries, and difficult traps. Then, players practice many times, and get many information and techniques. Finally, players defeat evil bosses.
    - Finally, players achieve the goal, and can get the feeling of achievement.

However, this game has nothing. Moreover, this game does not have any manuals. This game can do only one thing. It is that [player can wander the world with very bad resolution without any goals, without any adventures]. Therefore, I hate Minecraft.
  21. Jun 23, 2015
    Very overrated game, you can do alot and build alot but then you're done cause there is still no point to anything of it. The only value it holds for me is that it is virtual legos.
  22. Jun 1, 2015
    They worked harder upon its trailers and its franchise than they did upon their own game. The opposite could have been true.

P.S. Trust me when I say that I have played this game.
  23. May 22, 2015
    i think its not a very good game because of its bad graphic but its a real open world game as i seen ever before
    another negetive notice of this game is that we cant use mods easily its hard to work.with the mods
  24. May 9, 2015
    This game was good before 1.8 beta, with people making amazing pixel art and there were amazing vanilla servers.
    Now it's just a couple of 12 year old kids trying to be funny on the internet by playing on extremely modded servers that make completely no sense, griefing and hacking.
    If you dislike this review than you're a 12 year old kid yourself.
  25. Apr 26, 2015
    Most of people likes the game, and its ok, but the game is not very good in my opinion, WHY??

THE COMMUNITY: A lot of bad players and people that wants an original account of the game (they play it pirate) to play in servers "premium" and play with their "GODS" (more sarcasm, but in some chases true) GRAPHICS: graphics of 1993!! CONCLUTION: I PLAYED THIS GAME SINCE 2012, BUT THE

GRAPHICS: graphics of 1993!!

CONCLUTION: I PLAYED THIS GAME SINCE 2012, BUT THE GAME LOSED CUALITY AND ITS NOT THE SAME, SINGLEPLAYER IS VERY GOOD!!
  26. Apr 9, 2015
    minecraft is the most overrated thing ever. the game is so boring I fell asleep went I played it it's that boring I know a lot of people like this game but I fought it was boring.
  27. Mar 25, 2015
    the game keeps getting worse and worse they are trying to make it a rpg simlator witch i dont like and the controls feel like a bad inde game the game used to at least functional without mods
  28. Mar 20, 2015
    Minecraft is the dumbest game in the universe and is full of angry kids too. The price is expensive. 30 dollars for a stupid game. Mojang is trying to make money by selling a stupid game. Terraria is way better.
  29. Mar 18, 2015
    Decent for 8years olds i dont like minecraft cant believe somebody watching minecraft omgomg look its SSundee but anywaylets get back to game
    Bad Stuff:
    -No Story
    -Whats The point building? There is no point building.
    -Looks very old.

-Good things:
    -Mods make the game a bit better
    -1.7.2 Version improoved the game.
  30. Mar 1, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The most overrated game EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Expand

1. Feb 6, 2012
    The 1.0 version of the indie phenomena is still obviously unfinished and flawed in many ways, but it's so easy to forget that when you're building your dream castle, exploring scary caves and vast mountain ranges and having a great time in its blocky world.
  2. Jan 30, 2012
    While Minecraft may not be everybody's cup of tea, I doubt anyone can deny that it's an important step into new territory.
  3. games(TM)
    Jan 29, 2012
    A must-play title - as much a part of videogaming as it is anything else. [Issue#118, p.102]