7.5

1. Aug 15, 2013
    First of all I am a very harsh critic on almost everything and personally I think that minecraft goes down as one of the best games of all time and it is a sandbox its just amazing that Mojang came out with a sandbox that most people like based on 60% of gamers playing games like call of duty or battlefield
  2. Aug 17, 2013
    Minecraft is my favorite game of all time. Haters gonna hate because they are too retarded to think that callofduty is the best game known to man. minecraft is awesome.
  3. Aug 25, 2013
    Minecraft is a beautiful game. The whole idea of your imagination being the limit is extraordinary! The game deserves a 10 out of 10 because of everything to do with it. Definitely buy this.
  4. Oct 15, 2013
    First of all, I think people who game this game a bad review on how Mojang is being lazy. They do their job. They release mini releases call SnapShots to give players an insight on the new update, these are released EVERY WEEK!!! Also, the graphics are not the best, This game was not intended to have the best graphics, Alot of bugs have been fixed. In 1.7 they are adding alot of newFirst of all, I think people who game this game a bad review on how Mojang is being lazy. They do their job. They release mini releases call SnapShots to give players an insight on the new update, these are released EVERY WEEK!!! Also, the graphics are not the best, This game was not intended to have the best graphics, Alot of bugs have been fixed. In 1.7 they are adding alot of new graphic modifing tools, If you dont like how it looks, Get a resource pack or make one. Expand
  5. Aug 31, 2013
    One of my favorite games ever. And the reason it has low score is because of all the haters that don't like minecraft who either haven't played it but think it's stupid, or have no imagination. So all I can say is, haters gonna hate! Thanks for listening!
  6. Sep 2, 2013
    Best game I've played in a long time. You really cant get more sandbox than this and its addictiveness is rivaled only by FTL. Anyone who though a game needs a story to be good just got proven wrong. Great soundtrack smooth graphics, great A.I and one of the best multiplayer experiences ever. Buy this game.
  7. Sep 22, 2013
    You guys seriously HAVE to play this, this is the most addicting and fun game ever, who cares about graphics? more options come soon and you should know that! Jeb and Dinnerbone are working their but's off to give the perfect game to you, act like a champion.
  8. Sep 17, 2013
    This is simply the biggest thing in game design that has happened during the last 10 years. In a time were most games were just plain stupid, unimaginative and uncreative there came minecraft and saved the market. This is not only an absolutely genius game with a wonderful concept, great atmosphere and beautiful music, this is a revolution for the game market.
  9. Oct 7, 2013
    This game is just insane. I started playing this at the Alpha stage, just after Multiplayer was added. Before i bought the game i played the free version (A friend of mine had a server and made me OP). We made some nice stuffs n' that, but it got quite boring quite fast, and i decided to give the full game a shot. I just really loved the unlimited possibilities in the game, and today it'sThis game is just insane. I started playing this at the Alpha stage, just after Multiplayer was added. Before i bought the game i played the free version (A friend of mine had a server and made me OP). We made some nice stuffs n' that, but it got quite boring quite fast, and i decided to give the full game a shot. I just really loved the unlimited possibilities in the game, and today it's probably my most played game with approximately 1.000 hours played, if not more.
    Another thing i really love is that when im out of ideas and the game starts to get boring, then i've most likely been able to take a break from Minecraft (a few months) to get new ideas and so on. When i get new ideas it's like playing a whole new game every time because of all these possibilities.
    Some people also complain about the graphics considering it's a game from 2011, but to me it just makes the game truly unique, and i also think that was what Notch wanted to obtain with this kind of graphics.
    All in all i really love this game, and after so many hours of fun, i feel like the least i can do is to give this game a 10 of 10!
    PS: I would not recommend to judge this game, if you've only played the free version, go buy the full game and try it instead. It's so much better!
  10. Sep 25, 2013
    One of the best video games you can play right now. There's so much you can do with this game. You can create, you can build, you can survive the possibilities are immense.
  11. Nov 20, 2013
    This game is amazing, with new updates every few months, that get rid of some old bugs. People complain about graphics, but there's more to enjoy, because you can do almost, or a lot of things that you normally wouldn't be able to do in any game you'd find.
  12. Sep 30, 2013
    This is an excellent game. You will never run out of stuff to do. If you get bored with the default vanilla, try a mod or a custom map.
    There are tons of really awesome mods and custom maps out there. There are custom servers too, with games like Bow spleef, Survival games, The Walls, Super Craft Brothers and a LOT of others.
    Some claim Minecraft is a bad game, because there is not a lot
    Some claim Minecraft is a bad game, because there is not a lot to do in vanilla survival. I do admit, that it does get boring. But the point of Minecraft is not just to play vanilla survival. The point of Minecraft is to try mods, custom maps and servers.
    The speciality about Minecraft is that more stuff gets added every few months. Of course you might claim that a lot of games add new purchasable content every month, but Minecraft gives every update for free.
    Those, who claimed that Minecraft is bad in 1.0 (the official "Release"), should try again. Minecraft is never going to be actually "Ready", as more bug fixes and features keep getting added all the time!
    Some claim the ending sucks. The ending of Minecraft is not the main point. It's just a tiny little part of the game.
  13. Oct 7, 2013
    Minecraft is one of the indie games, that were ever made. In contrast to other games, Minecraft contains no story, that means you can invent one. It haves no interesting environment, that means you can build one. This game let you invent your game and with the periodical updates it will never be boring and you can always achieve something.
  14. Oct 18, 2013
    This game is amazing. There is nothing you can't do, and if you get bored with whatever you are doing. Go and look at the bazillion mods that are out there for it. The will never be 'finished' as it is constantly getting updated with new blocks and features. Like in the latest snapshot, there is a cell shader that is basically if your character was to take LSD, who doesn't want that. AllThis game is amazing. There is nothing you can't do, and if you get bored with whatever you are doing. Go and look at the bazillion mods that are out there for it. The will never be 'finished' as it is constantly getting updated with new blocks and features. Like in the latest snapshot, there is a cell shader that is basically if your character was to take LSD, who doesn't want that. All the bastards who give this game a score. Clearly haven't played the game, and if they did then they didn't play it properly.
    - LachoHunta
  15. Oct 21, 2013
    Minecraft is a good game. Go play it now and be creative. Create your own world and do whatever you want with your blocks and items. It's just... awesome.
  16. Oct 21, 2013
    Minecraft gives you so many options on what you want to do. You can choose the creative side and build your masterpiece, or you can fight with friends and compete in mini games.
  17. Jan 2, 2014
    This game is the best game of all time in my opinion, from the Alpha which was back in the day a fantastic game alone, it just kept on getting better through Beta and now in full release it is still being updated and content being added which is just one of the reasons this is the only 10/10 I have ever given. All the mod packs and mods which have been made from this game such as TechnicThis game is the best game of all time in my opinion, from the Alpha which was back in the day a fantastic game alone, it just kept on getting better through Beta and now in full release it is still being updated and content being added which is just one of the reasons this is the only 10/10 I have ever given. All the mod packs and mods which have been made from this game such as Technic and Feed the Beast have just added so much more replayability. The moving soundtrack fits absolutely perfectly with the game and is still being added to. The soundtrack is slow, calm and has a fantasy element to it like no other. That was just the singleplayer the multiplayer servers add even more, with custom plugins and game modes such as survival games or just mining and building with friends the multilplayer greatly increases the playtime. There is much more to add such as the enormous amount if mobs neutral and hostile and the immersive day to night cycle which really fits in with the game. The only problem with this it was quite hard and still is to set up a server for your friends to play on but that has gotten allot easier. This is the only game Xbox 360 & PC combined I have spent 1000+ hours on playing. Expand
  18. Nov 22, 2013
    Don't even get me started with Minecraft PC Game Legends loves Minecraft and we are addicted to playing it you'll have to be crazy not to like this game on all platforms mainly PC and Mac. I love every thing about the game the mobs, the imagination and the fact that there are no rules an you can do what ever you want to do with out any one saying you can't. This game gets a perfect tenDon't even get me started with Minecraft PC Game Legends loves Minecraft and we are addicted to playing it you'll have to be crazy not to like this game on all platforms mainly PC and Mac. I love every thing about the game the mobs, the imagination and the fact that there are no rules an you can do what ever you want to do with out any one saying you can't. This game gets a perfect ten without a doubt. Expand
  19. Oct 29, 2013
    Well I am simply going to say this, Minecraft is the most outstanding game ever, it has created a whole new world of gaming, in multiple sences, you are free to do what ever you want, construct an enormous kingdom, model anything you wish, create your own mods and texture packs, even uphold your very own server for other people world wide to join you. By far worth your money, I almost feelWell I am simply going to say this, Minecraft is the most outstanding game ever, it has created a whole new world of gaming, in multiple sences, you are free to do what ever you want, construct an enormous kingdom, model anything you wish, create your own mods and texture packs, even uphold your very own server for other people world wide to join you. By far worth your money, I almost feel as if i'm stealing from them because it is so cheap, especially to new games coming out, this is by far the best choice! Expand
  20. Oct 29, 2013
    Truly awesome, epic and wonderful, Minecraft is like the boredom buster on my life and I will not stop from playing this first-person sandbox creative game! Minecraft is certainly the best game I've downloaded from my computer, has cute mobs like ocelots and cats, evil mobs like blazes and ghast, bosses like Wither and Ender Dragon and has awesome texture design!
  21. Oct 29, 2013
    Minecraft is a great game, where you could really build anything (with some creativity, of course). The game is always expanding, with more and more things being added. You can do anything you want. And for those who want to expand it, modifications are free and legal to download and use. I, personally, don't use very many mods, but I've seen them and tried a lot. Minecraft is fun when youMinecraft is a great game, where you could really build anything (with some creativity, of course). The game is always expanding, with more and more things being added. You can do anything you want. And for those who want to expand it, modifications are free and legal to download and use. I, personally, don't use very many mods, but I've seen them and tried a lot. Minecraft is fun when you are bored, or even if you aren't. Expand
  22. Nov 15, 2013
    This game is amazing and revolutionary. It changed the world. there has never been any game like this one before so I am giving it a 10. this is one of those games that you can play forever and never get sick of.
    highly recommending
  23. Nov 20, 2013
    I love minecraft good for building having fun and is way better then roblox and in minecraft it is all fun and no stupid ads always poping up and I love playin with my pals is the best game ever
  24. Nov 25, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. While Minecraft is everybody's cup of tea, I doubt anyone can deny that it's an important step into new territory. minecraft has 3 awesome versions: pocket edition,xbox edition and the best of all,minecraft pc. Expand
  25. Dec 1, 2013
    Minecraft is a great game, it has excellent gameplay and sure, the graphics aren`t top but ever heard the term "gameplay is better than graphics". This game completely describes this...Ill give you an example, would you want to play a 8-bit game like Legend of Zelda or Mario or play a game which is high def but is a game about Justin Bieber. You think about it.
  26. Apr 10, 2014
    Minecraft is a great game that never ends. You can be building houses in creative mode or trying to slay in ender dragon in survival. The possibilities are endless. My favourite part has to be making houses in creative mode though.
  27. Oct 20, 2014
    This game is simply awesome and the most unique. I've been playing minecraft pc for 3 years and i bought the ps3 edition last year. This game requires a good brain. You have to dig your way to diamonds, fight the ender dragon...enchant ur diamond stuff then fight the wither. Even multiplayer server are awesome. I donated to 2 of them. It's simply awesome. All i want is to makeThis game is simply awesome and the most unique. I've been playing minecraft pc for 3 years and i bought the ps3 edition last year. This game requires a good brain. You have to dig your way to diamonds, fight the ender dragon...enchant ur diamond stuff then fight the wither. Even multiplayer server are awesome. I donated to 2 of them. It's simply awesome. All i want is to make minecraft reals for free. Enjoy the unique Minecraft Expand
  28. Dec 14, 2013
    This is a game that I can't even begin to say how amazing it is. While bringing back the good old pixely graphics, if that's a word, you can make whatever your mind thinks of. Castle, Mushroom Kingdom, you name it. This game has infinite possibilities and with a creative mind, this game CAN'T go wrong. Also, the online multiplayer is just flat out AWESOME! You can play with a thousandThis is a game that I can't even begin to say how amazing it is. While bringing back the good old pixely graphics, if that's a word, you can make whatever your mind thinks of. Castle, Mushroom Kingdom, you name it. This game has infinite possibilities and with a creative mind, this game CAN'T go wrong. Also, the online multiplayer is just flat out AWESOME! You can play with a thousand people at a time! If you get this game, it will be extremely hard to not say: Just one more block. Expand
  29. Dec 20, 2013
    Is one of the best games i ever played. The graphics are pretty nice but the gameplay is the center of the game. IT'S AWESOME. But there is a problem in this game: there are a lot of 5-6 years old kids playing this game bad players. The updates are really heavy
  30. Dec 22, 2013
    Highly original, massive fun with high replayability and an amazing modding community. Whilst the game may lack visuals, a storyline and contains numerous bugs, it is still massively addictive and fun. The fact that it makes up for these shortcomings (that would be big negatives in any other game) proves that the degree of enjoyment is truly extraordinary.
  31. Dec 28, 2013
    Been playing Minecraft since Alpha and continue to enjoy it. This is a game that will never stop evolving. The developers are constantly adding new things and I have never gotten bored of the build-box gameplay. Are you creative? You can literally build anything. Are you an adventurer? The randomly generated maps are huge and offer tons of things to explore. One minute I'm building myBeen playing Minecraft since Alpha and continue to enjoy it. This is a game that will never stop evolving. The developers are constantly adding new things and I have never gotten bored of the build-box gameplay. Are you creative? You can literally build anything. Are you an adventurer? The randomly generated maps are huge and offer tons of things to explore. One minute I'm building my farm, the next I'm spelunking in a cave system that seems to never end and is rich in ores and materials. The survival element just adds icing to the cake, having to fend of the likes of skeletons and zombies to stay alive at night. Fun for all ages! Expand
  32. Dec 29, 2013
    I love Minecraft, I love it for how open it is and how much you can actually do. I'm more of a fan of the creative and the building side of things. This game is great for that! With free upcoming updates every few months increasing the features, items and blocks. People who tend not to like minecraft usually do not play for long enough. You have to build to a certain level until you cannotI love Minecraft, I love it for how open it is and how much you can actually do. I'm more of a fan of the creative and the building side of things. This game is great for that! With free upcoming updates every few months increasing the features, items and blocks. People who tend not to like minecraft usually do not play for long enough. You have to build to a certain level until you cannot stop and admire your creation. Minecraft also carry's what other of its followers do not. The ability to create various contraptions using a redstone system (A wiring type of system) alongside rails and other tools to help you implement uses into things you make. I already give this a 10 just for that. That isn't all, it includes survival and multiplayer in which is huge with it's own game modes, RPGs and survivals. I'm sure I haven't covered everything but from my experience it is one of my favorite games. Expand
  33. Dec 30, 2013
    The game is very fun to play and can become additive spending hours and hours playing it and it never gets boring, get a friend and start building your own world of blocks
  34. Dec 31, 2013
    Very good game, Indeed it was.Very good game, Indeed it was. Its is one of the best games I've ever played. Expand
  35. Jan 3, 2014
    This is an entertaining, very casual game. There are few limits on what you can do with this game and an Internet connection. Even without the on-line parts of the game, the game can keep you occupied for a long time. The controls are easy to learn, and the game is easy to understand. You are only limited by your imagination.
  36. Jan 4, 2014
    This is one of the best games I have ever played, period. It is true that plain vanilla may get boring after a while, but this is where the amazing community, mods, and servers come in! There is truly infinite possibility in this game, and I would definitely recommend it for anyone willing to give it a go.
  37. Feb 22, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. +Nice Gameplay+
    +Great Graphics+
    +Magnificent Open World+
    +Great Visuals And Design+
    +Fun Multiplayer Mode+

Minecraft is not only nice, it's marvelous game and perfect to build and create with your own freedom. Minecraft is pleased for people to play with.
  38. Jan 12, 2014
    This is my favourite game! I think I've been playing this since 2012 and I have enjoyed every single second of it. Games don't need fancy graphics to be fun. THANKS MOJANG!

-James
  39. Jan 14, 2014
    if you know all the things you can do in this awesome game... its the most free world game in history and also includes the possibility of make your own mechanism whit redstone, in creative or in survival.
  40. Jan 15, 2014
    Minecraft is often criticised for not containing guns, unless modded. this is no reason to let your opinion go sour. The game itself is very versatile; it is playable on Pc, Xbox, Apple, Android, Ps3, Ps4, and has many spin-offs. whichever version you choose to play, minecraft has the same drift; you have a character, usually customisable, who spawns into a seemingly endless world ofMinecraft is often criticised for not containing guns, unless modded. this is no reason to let your opinion go sour. The game itself is very versatile; it is playable on Pc, Xbox, Apple, Android, Ps3, Ps4, and has many spin-offs. whichever version you choose to play, minecraft has the same drift; you have a character, usually customisable, who spawns into a seemingly endless world of cubes, with only your imagination as the limit. It is a great game for people of all ages, from children to elderly, as it stimulates different parts of the mind, especially creativity.

It's really quite remarkable.
  41. Feb 4, 2014
    This game is one of the best games of all time. It provides so much variety that constantly people are coming out with mods and texture packs to make this game great. And they update it occasionally too to keep the gamers playing the game and to have new people start playing.
  42. Mar 6, 2014
    Minecraft is one of my favorite games of all time and i can explain why, first the graphics. Though the graphics are blocky they have a certain charm to them that can not be explained. The gameplay is a lot of fun taking different twist to sandbox games unlike games like GTA and Saints Row instead of running around killing people you create buildings which can take up a lot of my time.Minecraft is one of my favorite games of all time and i can explain why, first the graphics. Though the graphics are blocky they have a certain charm to them that can not be explained. The gameplay is a lot of fun taking different twist to sandbox games unlike games like GTA and Saints Row instead of running around killing people you create buildings which can take up a lot of my time. The music is great especially the piano pieces. and the multiplayer is my favourite part of this game with the community creating several games modes which is fun for all. Overall, Minecraft is a wonderful game that every PC gamer should experience once in their lives 10.1/10 Expand
  43. Mar 6, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I love the game its multi player is endless and the creations never stop it just keeps going I see so much more of this game in the Future and the mods just make so sophisticated and in single player you can experiment and find new strategy's to do some specific thing and conquer the game in a year its awesome and I love it Expand
  44. Mar 11, 2014
    Minecraft is truly a revolutionary game, its simple, yet you can do anything in it, people have taken it so far. The way they add new things all the time, for free of charge. Is so generous of the Swedish company. Its a very creative game. Anyone who would play Minecraft would know that its a game of a 1000 games. Anyone can play it young or old. There are plenty of servers. ManyMinecraft is truly a revolutionary game, its simple, yet you can do anything in it, people have taken it so far. The way they add new things all the time, for free of charge. Is so generous of the Swedish company. Its a very creative game. Anyone who would play Minecraft would know that its a game of a 1000 games. Anyone can play it young or old. There are plenty of servers. Many blocks and mods to keep you building. Also Minecraft has survival to survive the night and defeat the wither and the EnderDragon. It has to be the indie game that changed the gaming industry for a long time. The mechanics arent much, but its easy to learn. If you don't like the small blocky graphics there are resource packs that change the sounds and textures. It can go from around 3x3 per block/item, to 5012x5012! Its a great game to keep your kids away from shooting and violent games. Its very cheap and you dont need much to play the game. It runs on Mac, Windows, Linux. You need at least 2gbs of RAM and around a few MegaBytes of space. I highly recomend the game, its fun to bring friends and family closer. :) Expand
  45. Mar 12, 2014
    Everyone saying this game is terrible is completely missing the point of the game! Most of the negative reviews here either mention the "bad graphics", or how the game seems to be "un-finished" or "lacking features". The game is meant to be blocky with simple graphics, that is a major part of what makes the game special and unique! If you still feel the need for great graphics, go onlineEveryone saying this game is terrible is completely missing the point of the game! Most of the negative reviews here either mention the "bad graphics", or how the game seems to be "un-finished" or "lacking features". The game is meant to be blocky with simple graphics, that is a major part of what makes the game special and unique! If you still feel the need for great graphics, go online and download one of many, many, many free user-created HD resource packs! And the game seems unfinished because it is!! The game will NEVER be totally finished, as the game developers have said many times in the past.
    If you're looking for more features or more interesting gameplay, there are hundreds, if not thousands, of 100% free player-made modifications (mods) and custom-made worlds creating various challenges, puzzles, and adventures. The awesome Minecraft community is what really makes the game - without all the custom-made user material, it would not be nearly as popular!
  46. Mar 14, 2014
    Minecraft is a flawless game, though I do have a few suggestions for future updates.

1: Like most people on the MC forum, WE WANT FLOATING ISLANDS! 2:In a past update, "The Biome Update" many new "biomes" are added to the massive sandbox. Some examples are, Savanah, Canyon and a Roofed Forest. I believe, there should be certain "mobs" (Creatures existing in the world) for each biome.

1: Like most people on the MC forum, WE WANT FLOATING ISLANDS!
    2:In a past update, "The Biome Update" many new "biomes" are added to the massive sandbox. Some examples are, Savanah, Canyon and a Roofed Forest. I believe, there should be certain "mobs" (Creatures existing in the world) for each biome. Some examples are, Lions, Elephants,Heiynas etc. for the Savanah. I also have some suggestions for the Jungle biome, some being, Jaguars,Tigers,Monkeys,Snakes etc. Thank you for reading!

Herbertlives
  47. Mar 15, 2014
    Was my favorite game for a long time when I was younger. I played 500+ hours.
    Its so much better with mod pack. if you have played it a fair bit get a mod pack. The best ones are from Technic or FTB.
  48. Mar 29, 2014
    Minecraft is an amazing game. I remember hearing about it online and looking at what you can do in this game and when I finally got the game I was not disappointed a bit! I love the gameplay in this game both in survival and creative mode. I love survival because it gives me that feeling of exploration of going to build and craft things, fight monsters, go mining and when you complete hardMinecraft is an amazing game. I remember hearing about it online and looking at what you can do in this game and when I finally got the game I was not disappointed a bit! I love the gameplay in this game both in survival and creative mode. I love survival because it gives me that feeling of exploration of going to build and craft things, fight monsters, go mining and when you complete hard tasks it can feel very rewarding. I also love creative mode because it's the opportunity to go around a create things that are huge and beautiful with almost no limitations; some things in creative do take a long time to make but when I am done they are very rewarding as well. I also love the music in this game and some of the atmospheres; however I will warn you that there are some really creepy things in this game. Overall, Minecraft is a masterpiece! I really wish people wouldn't bash this game just because they may call it too "mainstream" or something like that. The game is great, It also great to come back to this game after not playing it for a while. Trust me, I started playing this game back in 2012 and I am still playing it a lot today in 2014. Expand
  49. Apr 6, 2014
    The ones who say the graphics are bad, well, its your own fault for buying it. Always look at reviews and videos first. The game is meant to be full of pixels like that, its how Mojang intended it to be.
    Anways, this game is great, hours of play. You can say its a sandbox game, but it is not a sandbox, its a toybox! Lots of fun with it!
  50. Apr 7, 2014
    Minecraft is by far one of the greatest indie game ever invented. And I sure gives the inventor (Markus "Notch" Persson) a hell of a point. This voxel based sandbox game that is really fun to play. It increased people's creativity to create, explore, and other things you can imagine surviving with a more intense world. From the ALPHA phase, Minecraft was still nothing. But in the BETAMinecraft is by far one of the greatest indie game ever invented. And I sure gives the inventor (Markus "Notch" Persson) a hell of a point. This voxel based sandbox game that is really fun to play. It increased people's creativity to create, explore, and other things you can imagine surviving with a more intense world. From the ALPHA phase, Minecraft was still nothing. But in the BETA phase, it already broke some records. First record, it was awarded the most popular game in BETA. The next record, shows that this game is the best sandbox game yet. Exploring the unlimited possibilities in the endless world of cubes. Crafting, Surviving, and Thriving. Making huge creations and make differences in this world. They also update the game eventually sometimes in 2 months time. And by my very critic, this game deserves a wonderful score of 10. Some people may say that this game is a waste of time. Well, it's actually a very great game to KILL some time. Some of the users/players of this game says that it lacked of gaming and it's made out of pixel. Some say it's the worst. The game is actually pixelated, but it's actually pixelated using cubes and blocks. That's why it seems so 3D. You can create endless creations and everything you want. But my surprise of this game it the multiplayer feature. It is really fun and enjoyable playing beyond the community and have fun by playing minigames. Or just doing a survival together with your friends. A 3D sandbox with a multiplayer feature? That's really fun for players that doesn't like being alone. I picked the three best servers so far, and the three of them keep amaze me anytime I go there. The best server so far is Mineplex by my opinion. The second is the Hypixel Network. And the third is The Hive. I really don't judge these servers because they are all good-to-play servers and all that, but in those critic, I'll judge them because this IS a critic. Apart from all of that, this is a wonderful game. I honored the creators of this game, which is TeamMojang, and I appreciate this kind of games. Indulging and exciting. Expand
  51. Apr 29, 2014
    Had this game since Alpha, and it truly is a masterpiece. I've sunk many hours into this game, as each time you play it, it's a different experience. The amount of things you can create and explore are uncountable. A true work of art. Simple yet efficient.
  52. Apr 14, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I am ANGRY at all you negative reviewers out there, you overlook the influence on culture these days of Minecraft, comparing it to other games (BTW I am looking for the perfect game which you will find my Qualifications in the Profile) This has by far been the Crown Jewel of My PC games, It is near my perfect game standard and it is the closest one there. Also about it's influence on culture, this game has truly defined the true basic principle of open-ended games, I believe it even has created it's own genre. And other than that I believe you negative reviewers never even tried to venture within the game itself, you didn't even bother to look at the wiki, it may be buggy however it 's Success overshadows it's flaws. And by the way did you even care to look at modding this game? This game for me, has an almost infinite number of mods out there, so the game is extremely flexible. And by the way have you seen Terraria? If you like the game and you review this negatively, then you know what? Terraria was inspired By MINECRAFT. So in my view this game belongs with the great historic games, which have forever changed the world, and if you ask me, Minecraft has begun it's own gaming generation CONVERSATION OVER, PERIOD. Expand
  53. Apr 18, 2016
    This game is a massive amount of fun and it never gets stale.
    In survival mode, you must take on the world, building up structures, combat tactics, portals to new realms and much more armed with only your wits (and your fist).
    In creative mode, you can unleash your creativity creating any structure you can imagine out of the various blocks and creatures. And finally, in multiplayer you
    This game is a massive amount of fun and it never gets stale.
    And finally, in multiplayer you can log into any number of servers to do whatever you want. This mode is where the real fun comes in, from mini-games to parkour to PVP to building with your friends, there's always something to do in a server.
  54. May 16, 2014
    Best game ever! This game is amazing! I love that you can play on servers, yet play alone. You really need to play Minecraft. It is an amazing game that I love, along with my friends. I play it on PC & PS3. GET MINECRAFT! You won't regret it!
  55. Jun 22, 2014
    How could you call Mine craft not fun? When I first tried it out, I never knew that using your imagination and putting it into a game could be so much fun. From there, I wanted to learn more: how red stone works, how to build a TNT cannon, etc. Basically what I'm trying to say is if you know what you're doing, Mine craft is extremely addicting. Also to add on to the fun are mods and serverHow could you call Mine craft not fun? When I first tried it out, I never knew that using your imagination and putting it into a game could be so much fun. From there, I wanted to learn more: how red stone works, how to build a TNT cannon, etc. Basically what I'm trying to say is if you know what you're doing, Mine craft is extremely addicting. Also to add on to the fun are mods and server plugins. They make Mine craft just very addicting, like a chewy cookie. This game is underrated by so many people, don't listen to them: they don't know what a good game is like. Expand
  56. Jun 11, 2014
    Minecraft is pure enjoyment packed in a pixelated world. The fact that you can explore an endless world, and build almost anything, out of anything, is a wonderful thing.
  57. Jun 15, 2014
    If I could only play 3 games for the rest of my life. Minecraft would be 1st. It is without a doubt a top of the world game! You have endless possibilities. Endless. I've been playing Minecraft for 2 years, And I'm still not done. When I showed my brother Minecraft he was convinced he would hate it. Now he plays 24/7 (Just like me.) My 3 sisters, 1 brother, Uncle, And ALL my friends haveIf I could only play 3 games for the rest of my life. Minecraft would be 1st. It is without a doubt a top of the world game! You have endless possibilities. Endless. I've been playing Minecraft for 2 years, And I'm still not done. When I showed my brother Minecraft he was convinced he would hate it. Now he plays 24/7 (Just like me.) My 3 sisters, 1 brother, Uncle, And ALL my friends have been introduced to Minecraft by me. And LOVED it. This is THE game. Expand
  58. Jun 28, 2014
    Innovative, educattional and original, Minecraft is seen by many as one of the best PC games in existence. As I am relatively new to Minecraft, - having joined the community just after the 1.3 update - I have noticed how it has grown and, because it is constantly in development, how it has improved since my starting moments. Being a nerdy type of person, I enjoy playing with the game'sInnovative, educattional and original, Minecraft is seen by many as one of the best PC games in existence. As I am relatively new to Minecraft, - having joined the community just after the 1.3 update - I have noticed how it has grown and, because it is constantly in development, how it has improved since my starting moments. Being a nerdy type of person, I enjoy playing with the game's coding, as it is extremely educational. However, for the less computer knowledgeable people it is very user-friendly and easy to use but hard to master. In conclusion, Minecraft is a great game and I strongly recommend that you buy it. Expand
  59. Jan 20, 2015
    Brilliant! The best open world game ever! Minecraft is a unique game. On Creative mode Minecraft is virtual space for building what you want with the big amount of blocks. You can do that and in Survival, but you gonna need to get the needed materials. On Survival mode the game turns horror game, non unless you play on Peaceful. Minecraft proves that and the indie games are games whichBrilliant! The best open world game ever! Minecraft is a unique game. On Creative mode Minecraft is virtual space for building what you want with the big amount of blocks. You can do that and in Survival, but you gonna need to get the needed materials. On Survival mode the game turns horror game, non unless you play on Peaceful. Minecraft proves that and the indie games are games which deserve to be played and it is also big improvement for the PC gaming. With also periodical updates I give Minecraft A+ or 6+ with the Bulgarian school marks system where 6 is the best mark and 2 is the worst. Expand
  60. Jul 20, 2014
    Arguably, Minecraft is the best video game of all time. The idea is so simple yet so brilliant. A 3D block-based game. in which you can survive, and build anything you could possibly imagine. I find it brilliant because it gives you a sense of accomplishment when you perform the most mundane of tasks, like when you smelt your first iron bar, all the way to defeating the Ender Dragon.Arguably, Minecraft is the best video game of all time. The idea is so simple yet so brilliant. A 3D block-based game. in which you can survive, and build anything you could possibly imagine. I find it brilliant because it gives you a sense of accomplishment when you perform the most mundane of tasks, like when you smelt your first iron bar, all the way to defeating the Ender Dragon. Obviously, the game is always better with friends, which gives you the option of making combat and adventure maps for you and your friends to enjoy. A lot of people say the game has gotten worse as updates have occurred, but I believe it has just increased the game's depth. Minecraft truly holds a place in my heart, simply for how undeniably spectacular it is. Expand
  61. Aug 3, 2014
    When I first heard about minecraft I was then playing Total Miner: Forge and thought to myself- This is the coolest creation game I have ever seen. After browsing for a while trying to determine whether or not I wanted another Total Miner lookalike I bought the beta copy of Minecraft and started playing. Within the first ten or fifteen minutes I was blown away by the size and capacity thatWhen I first heard about minecraft I was then playing Total Miner: Forge and thought to myself- This is the coolest creation game I have ever seen. After browsing for a while trying to determine whether or not I wanted another Total Miner lookalike I bought the beta copy of Minecraft and started playing. Within the first ten or fifteen minutes I was blown away by the size and capacity that Minecraft delivers, and awe-struck when presented with all of the builds and creatures that killed me the first night. It was amazing. Now that the complete version has been around for some time, and after quite a few add-ons and updates, its no problem for me to say that as an arcade game Minecraft will stay number one for as long as it pleases, and as for a PC game, well, it sets the bar for all open world creator genres, and has easily distinguished itself to me as being one of the top ten best video games of all time. Expand
  62. Aug 3, 2014
    If the ratio between money paid and time spent ingame was a standard for deciding if a game is good... Minecraft would unequivalently be the best. I've easily spent over 1500 hours in the MC world. The rather easy access to modding tools, MC is java based, has made the minecraft modding community a real big place. The creativity of the modders is endless. Thus making Minecraft my number 1If the ratio between money paid and time spent ingame was a standard for deciding if a game is good... Minecraft would unequivalently be the best. I've easily spent over 1500 hours in the MC world. The rather easy access to modding tools, MC is java based, has made the minecraft modding community a real big place. The creativity of the modders is endless. Thus making Minecraft my number 1 game for at least another year to come. Expand
  63. Aug 8, 2014
    Minecraft is the only game that truly has created an immersive atmosphere, and really can familiarize the character with true freedom. Minecraft is a playground, a very large playground that is waiting for you, arms wide open. And, trust me, you will NOT want to leave this playground for a long time.

Blocky, though memorable graphics will make it hard for the user to not be able to spot the sight of a dirt block or a diamond sword. And the sounds of breaking blocks, and the beautifully nostalgic, yet for some reason melancholy soundtrack will be stuck in your head for hours.

Minecraft is that game that comes out once in a decade. That game that truly separates itself from all others, despite how many clones may attempt to mimic it. It is a game that isn't going anywhere anytime soon, and that just makes it that much better.

64. Jul 14, 2016
    Playing Minecraft for the first time was one of my top 10 gaming experiences. Figuring out how to "punch wood" and craft some of the simplest weapons possible. Finding my first cavern and starting to explore deeper... and deeper.. until it was making me nervous. Find lava for the first time and treading aroudn it carefully, Funny how a seemingly simple retro 3D game can give you thatPlaying Minecraft for the first time was one of my top 10 gaming experiences. Figuring out how to "punch wood" and craft some of the simplest weapons possible. Finding my first cavern and starting to explore deeper... and deeper.. until it was making me nervous. Find lava for the first time and treading aroudn it carefully, Funny how a seemingly simple retro 3D game can give you that kind of angst. That's due to the fact that if you die, you will lose all of your loot and have to trek back to that location (and quickly) to retrieve it. This had me develop my own strategies to figure out how to explore this massive endless world. Some cave systems were so huge I would literally get lost and turned out. I used special blocks or torch patterns on tunnel forks to remind me which way to get home. I'd have to build little temporary platforms or carve stair cases into walls to ascend or descend deep ravines to get to the good ore. I love that Minecraft forced me to be creative in my thinking to achieve my goals. And when you are tired or exhausted of exploring, for the moment, then take some time to build on to your sprawling home complex. Bored after that? Try messing with redstone to build yourself a transportation system or a pair of automatic gates for your home. Still bored after that? Delve even deeper into crafting with enchantments and potions. Build a farm and raise livestock and grow food. There are sandbox games and then there is Minecraft. You are only limited by your imagination. Expand
  65. Aug 16, 2014
    Es muy bueno ya que puedes hacer casi todo!, es malo jugar solo... pero si juegas con amigos es lo mejor muy entretenido y divertido 100% recomendado :D xD :,3
  66. Aug 18, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I say this is the best game ever.

The Aim Of The Game is to survive or to create masterpieces with infinite blocks and flying.
    The Survival Is Amazing. No Comment.
    The Creative Mode Is Amazing.
    I haven't tried the HARDCORE mode but I watched videos of HARDCORE mode Survival.

I say MOJANG has made the Best Game Ever, No 1 in my BEST game list.
  67. Aug 21, 2014
    Does a game have to be perfect, to be rated '10'?
    Because as innovative, creative and original Minecraft is, it's certainly not without it's flaws. A lot of flaws. I will not go over them all, because most reviews allready do this quite openly.
    But does the game really deserves to be critiziced because of it? I honestly don't think so... Minecraft is whatever you want it to be. It
    Does a game have to be perfect, to be rated '10'?
    Minecraft is whatever you want it to be. It provides you with a feeling of freedom that a lot of other games want to make you believe you have. It's not as simple as 'just a building game', it encourages you to reflect upon yourself and see how far you can take it.
    And that's where I believe the true magic of Minecraft shines. It's not about the game anymore, it's about showing yourself and the community how creative, artistic and smart you are just by using the same blocks everyone has and placing them in a way no one has thought of yet.
    It's a social platform.
    So yes, the game has it's flaws. It can feel 'choppy', chunks can ben slow when loaded and pigs seem to be spinning all over the place and climbing trees. Also, the developers make promises that sometimes can take a long time to actually fulfill. But none of this is actually 'gamebreaking'. Simply put, none of this matters..
    It doesn't matter, because what the game does is providing you with a sense of accomplishment, all on your own. Not your ordinary 'If you complete this challenge, you will be rewarded with this' accomplishment, but the same proud you felt when you we're a kid, playing with lego's and wanting to share your creation with your parents.
    If it's a full sized replica of the Enterprise. If it's a functional working HDD. If it's an underground city where the entire community is being provided with food, shelter, safety and entertainment. You created this, you are a part of this.
    People who don't play this game will think you're wasting your time. People who do play this game will understand.
  68. Sep 3, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Spawning in a world, punching wood, surviving the night... too destroying the ender dragon! This game is arguably the best game ever (so far) the fact that you don't just explore a world, you explore... And edit the world amazes me, and many others, that is why I give this a ten! Expand
  69. Jan 1, 2016
    bU mİNECRAFT ÇOK GÜZEL BİR OYUN AMA TÜRKÇE YAMACILARA SÖYLÜYORUM cREATİVE yARATICI DİYE ÇEVİREMEZSİNİZ OROSPU ÇOCUKLARI ALLAH VAR YUKARIDA BU ARADA ben aziz eş cinselim arayın tanışalım numaram 0535 278 03 45 GİZLİLİK ESASTIR!
  70. Sep 21, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I enjoyed this game.................................................................................................................................alot.. Expand
  71. Sep 26, 2014
    Best Sand Box Game ever :) you can create your own world, your own imagination, nothing stops you, no quest to take. no one can tell you what you cannot cannot do. beat the ender dragon, make shelters, Breed cows,chickens,pigs.. , survive the night. and don't go near the creepers .
  72. Oct 1, 2014
    This game has so-called terrible, blocky graphics that creates its unique atmosphere and feeling, no clear instructions of what to do because there's only your way to play it. You say it's just all about placing and breaking blocks and after few hours of play, there's nothing more. But that's not true. Minecraft is like mathematics. You dig more about it, and you'll discover more about it.This game has so-called terrible, blocky graphics that creates its unique atmosphere and feeling, no clear instructions of what to do because there's only your way to play it. You say it's just all about placing and breaking blocks and after few hours of play, there's nothing more. But that's not true. Minecraft is like mathematics. You dig more about it, and you'll discover more about it. There's endless beautiful possibilities. Even if you don't like survival, you can go creative. Redstone, complex buildings, and clever contraptions or trickeries... Literally endless. Expand
  73. Nov 12, 2014
    The game is just a masterpiece, creating your own building or structur, explore every dimension, battle zombies, skeleton, enderman, and many more! the thing i like the most about minecraft is the community is just creative! they build something amazing, even one of them build a full scale of denmark, A FULL SCALE!!! THE ENTIRE PLACE HAS BEEN REBUILD ON MINECRAFT!!! The only thing i hopeThe game is just a masterpiece, creating your own building or structur, explore every dimension, battle zombies, skeleton, enderman, and many more! the thing i like the most about minecraft is the community is just creative! they build something amazing, even one of them build a full scale of denmark, A FULL SCALE!!! THE ENTIRE PLACE HAS BEEN REBUILD ON MINECRAFT!!! The only thing i hope on this game is that i wish microsoft dont destroy minecraft, i give it 10 out of 10. (have played this game for 3 years and still now) Expand
  74. Oct 13, 2014
    Very simple. One of the greatest games ever made. Simple, unique and one of the few games out there where anyone can find something to love about it. No matter what else comes out that may have had higher production value or better graphics, minecraft is a constant that will someday. if not already, be known as the single greatest open world and survival game to ever be made.
  75. Oct 24, 2014
    I can't understand all these Minecraft haters... Hey asswads! No game is perfect! Get that through your thick skulls already! Anyway, Minecraft is one of the best, if not THE best, 3D sandbox game ever made. And before you call me a mindless fanboy, i'm not. I just like the game. If you don't like it, fine. Just don't keep pushing more and more crap talk out of your ass if you don't likeI can't understand all these Minecraft haters... Hey asswads! No game is perfect! Get that through your thick skulls already! Anyway, Minecraft is one of the best, if not THE best, 3D sandbox game ever made. And before you call me a mindless fanboy, i'm not. I just like the game. If you don't like it, fine. Just don't keep pushing more and more crap talk out of your ass if you don't like the game. Sheesh. Expand
  76. Nov 23, 2014
    This game is brilliant. There is something for everyone, from peaceful building servers to hardcore PvP, which makes your heart race. It's an amazing game.

If you ever get bored, you can add a mod to your game that changes everything.
  77. Dec 1, 2014
    Eye looove ettttt69, i love to ride pigs and eat pufferfish whilst exploring minecraft wiki. fam you will loooove et too if you get it, make everything even P3N1Ses
  78. Dec 2, 2014
    MInecraft is a sandbox game created as a hobby by a man named Markus “Notch” Person, although recently sold to Microsoft for $2.5 billion. After developing it for many months, Markus decided he couldn’t handle the game on his own, and founded the company Mojang which still works on the game today.

The main goal of Minecraft is to do what you want. There is no set goal, no save the princess, no destroy the bad guys plot. There are two game types. Laid back, relaxed creative mode, where you can get anything out of your inventory, and the challenging survival mode, with monsters, starvation, damage, and resources must be gathered.

Creative mode, the most popular among the two with the younger gamers, or just people with low-end pc’s that can’t handle the game too well, is very good for testing things so that you don’t build something in your survival world, only to find out it doesn’t work. Most people have a “test world” a world in which they put all of their builds, mainly using redstone, in to make sure they were reliable and worked for survival mode.

Survival mode, the more fun game mode (in my opinion) is very challenging, as you start with nothing and have to work your way up. Some times living off of rotten flesh as a food source, you must find a way to survive once night hits, allowing the monsters to spawn.

One of the best parts of the game however, is that it’s open-sourced. You can go into the game code and change whatever you like, which allows for any type of mod you’re looking for, whether it makes the game easier, or makes it much more hostile, or just increases performance of the game on your computer.
  79. Dec 4, 2014
    I don't get why so many people hate this game. They say that it gets boring, but there truly are infinite things to do, especially when it comes to multiplayer. There are so many servers that create game modes that are basically their owns games. Building and redstone are perfect when you are bored. If you want, there are hundreds of mods to use. I've seen people say they hate it for notI don't get why so many people hate this game. They say that it gets boring, but there truly are infinite things to do, especially when it comes to multiplayer. There are so many servers that create game modes that are basically their owns games. Building and redstone are perfect when you are bored. If you want, there are hundreds of mods to use. I've seen people say they hate it for not explaining itself, but when I started, I never even thought about searching the internet for help, at least until I got into redstone. The developers do add things at random it seems, but that just makes it better. You can choose what parts you want to use. This was one of the first computer games I played, and I haven't found a game yet that matches this one. It haven't lost its touch, and there is something for everyone, no matter what your age. Expand
  80. Aug 23, 2016
    Ahh Minecraft, so you might have heard of a little game called "Minecraft" which has blown into popularity in recent years, appearing in billboards, ads, school classes, and our phones. Minecraft was a game based on Open-World building originally, though in recent years it has been made more into a Garry's Mod-esque game with people building gamemodes and mods to add onto the originalAhh Minecraft, so you might have heard of a little game called "Minecraft" which has blown into popularity in recent years, appearing in billboards, ads, school classes, and our phones. Minecraft was a game based on Open-World building originally, though in recent years it has been made more into a Garry's Mod-esque game with people building gamemodes and mods to add onto the original game. This adds to the replayability a lot, and drastically increases the variety in things you can do in the game. This is the main reason Minecraft has gotten so popular in recent years, the amount of creativity you can express in this game is immense, from mods to your own creations using in-game blocks.

If you are picking this game up for the single player only- 8/10
    If you are picking this up for all of what it has to offer- 10/10
  81. Jan 30, 2015
    Easily the best open world game ever made with its massive world sizes (60,000,000 meters wide and long!) and its variety of bosses and mobs. The lack of story only adds to the immersion because you can role play very easily as the entire world is your oyster. Every map is generated randomly, so no map will be the same and is open to your imagination. You could build a mansion, a city, orEasily the best open world game ever made with its massive world sizes (60,000,000 meters wide and long!) and its variety of bosses and mobs. The lack of story only adds to the immersion because you can role play very easily as the entire world is your oyster. Every map is generated randomly, so no map will be the same and is open to your imagination. You could build a mansion, a city, or even a crude phallic object! Minecraft literally has no limits. The only limit is your imagination. 10/10 (Masterpiece) Expand
  82. Mar 18, 2015
    This is the perfect mix of more is less and endless possibilities. The graphics are obviously not very good, but that's on purpose, you only have so much stuff, but you can still build whatever you want, keep playing and gaining, experiment with red stone (most fun), etc. This was a fresh, new, innovative idea which has hooked millions for a reason.
  83. Dec 19, 2014
    Amazing ! This game has everything. I know what you must be thinking ..... There is no story mode and it's just breaking and building blocks. Well no, it's more than that, mojang (the company who made this game) has made sure that this game helps other people modify it by modding or just playing with the in game added features to make something awesome. With the ability to do whatever youAmazing ! This game has everything. I know what you must be thinking ..... There is no story mode and it's just breaking and building blocks. Well no, it's more than that, mojang (the company who made this game) has made sure that this game helps other people modify it by modding or just playing with the in game added features to make something awesome. With the ability to do whatever you want the only limit is you imagination . This game adds a lot to the gaming community and has shaped youtube a lot . I personally feel this game requires a lot of attention and I do accept, the graphics are crap but you can't expect awesome graphics on a game that started out as indie right ? Expand
  84. Dec 21, 2014
    The Reason Why I give Minecraft a solid 10 is because i love creating or making houses and other stuff.Minecraft gets better whenever you go to multiplayer mode playing with you friends making dumb stuff and playing other Mod.Minecraft is certainly great for those people who love making or creating stuff.This shows of how creative you are! But In night time go to sleep don't go out causeThe Reason Why I give Minecraft a solid 10 is because i love creating or making houses and other stuff.Minecraft gets better whenever you go to multiplayer mode playing with you friends making dumb stuff and playing other Mod.Minecraft is certainly great for those people who love making or creating stuff.This shows of how creative you are! But In night time go to sleep don't go out cause you surely need some armor and a sword or any weapons cause night time brings out unrealistic versions of different monsters!! Expand
  85. Jan 1, 2015
    I can't understand why people do not like this game. Minecraft is a forum of creativity that anyone can join in on even if you're not creative. If you are creative, then you can build and have fun in normal Minecraft. If you aren't, there are thousands of custom maps, mini-game servers, and mods as a result of Minecraft's popularity. This game is more than just "digital legos". In regularI can't understand why people do not like this game. Minecraft is a forum of creativity that anyone can join in on even if you're not creative. If you are creative, then you can build and have fun in normal Minecraft. If you aren't, there are thousands of custom maps, mini-game servers, and mods as a result of Minecraft's popularity. This game is more than just "digital legos". In regular survival you have to work towards building up resources for each build that you do and sometimes you need to make sacrifices on design for protection against mobs or because you don't have access to that material yet. Expand
  86. Jan 20, 2015
    better than the xbox version has more stuff doesnt lag during multi player alot of stuff that is better than this and everyone kows it i am sure of it
  87. Jan 22, 2015
    One of the most legendary games that will hold for many years to come !! it's simple yet elegant! creativity at maximum level ! infinite landscape to walk on !! not the best but a decent fair multiplayer gameplay !! it's a game that will never be forgotten by its simplicity and huge fandome backing it up.
  88. Jun 9, 2015
    ---NOTE: THIS REVIEW WAS MADE WHEN 1.8 RELEASE WAS THE LATEST VERSION--- This is literally THE best game I have ever played. I have sunk thousands of hours into this game, at least twice more than Terraria (and that was over 500 hours!) Anyway, I wanna address some things in the game people may complain about. PAY ATTENTION M80S.
    "nawt enuf content an is tedius" Well, this game is more of
    "nawt enuf content an is tedius" Well, this game is more of a creative type game that's way less expensive than Legos. (seriously, why would i buy a giant-a** lego thing for 100 bucks when i can buy this unlimited awesomeness for 25?) And if you don't like the content, either don't play it or mod it. Feed the Beast, Crazy Craft, Hexxit.. take your pick. Most of the modpacks even come with launchers so you don't have to manually install the 100+ mods they can have.
    "is glitchy ash f*kk" Well most of the glitches you address have been fixed or are being worked on, you reviewers from 4 FREAKIN YEARS AGO! XD why am I even doing this.
    "nu sherver bwowser" Well Minecraft really isn't the type of thing that does that. There are tens of thousands of servers out there, and it would clog the thing with servers you don't care about. Like TF2 or CSGO. Instead, they have an option to bookmark servers in your Multiplayer list to quickly join them right away. This is simple and straightforward. Find server, get on, like it, bookmark it, keep playing.
    "howwible gwaphix" No. No, no, no. If you don't like retro-looking graphics, that's your choice. There are countless resource packs out there that look "better" than the defaults. I personally love it, and sometimes use Faithful 32x.
    This game is awesome and don't let anyone tell you different. Definitely worth the $25.
  89. Feb 13, 2015
    Minecraft is a game for all ages. This game is a game of creativity, the only limit is your imagination. Besides the sky. The game can represent multiple thing such as creativity and twisted physics, If nobody has told you to buy it, do it. This game is fun online or offline, online you can play with people from around the world. This game could simply be mind bending puzzles to someMinecraft is a game for all ages. This game is a game of creativity, the only limit is your imagination. Besides the sky. The game can represent multiple thing such as creativity and twisted physics, If nobody has told you to buy it, do it. This game is fun online or offline, online you can play with people from around the world. This game could simply be mind bending puzzles to some extremely complex dirt houses. This game has bosses and some concept of reality and not so much money unless it comes to trading with villagers. Minecraft can teach a concept of money and dynamics. Its a basic game to teach 3D concept. Expand
  90. Feb 21, 2015
    This game is just another complete rip-off of angry birds. The game itself is exactly the same except the graphics quality is much lower and the gameplay is significantly less user friendly.
  91. Mar 16, 2015
    This is my favourite game of all time. The open-world means that you can do whatever you want, you can find Diamonds in survival, or build a castle in creative, or play hunger games on multiplayer. The graphics look good, and there is always something new to discover.
  92. May 7, 2015
    People Should be wise when rating a game! not rate 0 because of bad graphics, horrible players, and stuffs
    if you rate 0 it means all part of the game is horrible, it did not
    I Rate 10 because its fun, entertaining, love trolling my friends. Seriously you better buy This than GTA 5 (Not Really actually) Me, my brother, and friends total 11 of us journey into the open world of minecraft
    if you rate 0 it means all part of the game is horrible, it did not
    I Rate 10 because its fun, entertaining, love trolling my friends.
    Seriously you better buy This than GTA 5 (Not Really actually)
    Me, my brother, and friends total 11 of us journey into the open world of minecraft in a multiplayer server, the Players are Friendly, Nice, Cooperative, Helpful. I Know the people on Cracked Server is bad, trolls, Hackers, Griefers, but if you play on official server with paid players, it doesn't, and the MUSIC IS AWESOME FOR A LOW QUALITY SOUND :D
  93. jse
    Apr 18, 2015
    MineCraft is so fun i'm getting it for my brithday i have it for the xbox 360 so thats how i know how fun it is. mooncreeft is what me and my friend call it jffjwaejfjwgwjebguwehbuiewb
  94. May 2, 2015
    Meanwhile, Minecraft, with all its flaws and quirks, has already joined Super Mario Brothers, Wolfenstein 3D, and Tetris in the pantheon of games that prototyped an entire genre.
  95. Jun 27, 2015
    THIS GAME IS ONE OF THE BEST I PLAYED IN MY LIFE WELL IM NOT A FAN BOY BUT THIS GAMES NOT SUCKS

GRAPHICS:

GAME PLAY:THE COMBATS ARE GREAT THE CONSTRUCTION OMG
    YES IT'S GOD

MODS:I LIKE THE MODS THEY'RE GREAT
  96. May 22, 2015
    I just want to say that i have put many, many hours into this game, and there is a reason for that. Because although it is just a simple build, craft, survive game like many others, there is a charm to it. There are so many clones out there trying to copy this game (which I'm perfectly okay with) but none of them hit the mark that this game is so widely known for. Gameplay wise it playsI just want to say that i have put many, many hours into this game, and there is a reason for that. Because although it is just a simple build, craft, survive game like many others, there is a charm to it. There are so many clones out there trying to copy this game (which I'm perfectly okay with) but none of them hit the mark that this game is so widely known for. Gameplay wise it plays extremely well.... simple controls and easy game to learn, and it plays surprisingly smoothly, which makes the game a pure gem and is a wonder to play. But the building is the part of the game that I get so excited with. You can literally build anything and if you really wanted to cover the world in building after building after building, and when your finally done go down into a cave and explore, crafting and building while you do it. This is a game of unending possibility, and through the support of modding, that part of the game is taken so much further. This is a masterpiece, and although the mechanics are so simple, it will always be a game i will remember and cherish for a very, very long time. This is one of those games that you say "just 5 more minutes", and an hour later you have built some sort of castle that will about 100 blocks long, and that is the pure value that this game is remembered for. There are loads of items to craft, places to explore, stuff to mine, things to build, kill.... This game has a perfect mix of exploration, building, and pure fun, and if you don't have this game right now, go for it.... you will be in for a very pleasant surprise. Expand
  97. May 26, 2015
    It doesn't tell me what to do! It's a bunch of 12 y/o griefers so I have to pick a different server!... Oh wait, who cares? This game is a ton of fun. If you haven't played it by now, you've waited too long. Play it!
  98. Jun 13, 2015
    FOR ALL NEGATIVE REVIEWER. you all just like played 5 mins and go rated this game. btw i played this game for 5 years and all YOU SAID BAD GRAPHIC BUT IT PIXEL GAME YOU LITTLE PICKY. if you want graphic get out here and buy GTA 5 or you can just use shaders mod. It about fun and creative. If you boring go use mod pack there is ton of mods out there or go online.Have no money to buy? goFOR ALL NEGATIVE REVIEWER. you all just like played 5 mins and go rated this game. btw i played this game for 5 years and all YOU SAID BAD GRAPHIC BUT IT PIXEL GAME YOU LITTLE PICKY. if you want graphic get out here and buy GTA 5 or you can just use shaders mod. It about fun and creative. If you boring go use mod pack there is ton of mods out there or go online.Have no money to buy? go google and download cracked version (XD sorry). OH Here Last if you think this game for kids anwser is nope there is ton of adults played minecraft and ton of youtuber played it. like pewdiepie and if you think it not enough for you to rethink about minecraft there why would MICROSOFT want to buy minecraft in $2.5 bn?
    I want to write more but i know you lazy to read.That it. Good luck and have fun negative reviewer
    So is this game boring? yup but i still love it :)
  99. Jun 21, 2015
    Absolutely one of the greatest games ever made, and most likely one of the most influential, Minecraft is everyone's favorite game to play. A game for all ages, Minecraft brings a new experience that everyone will find fun in in some way. To the community servers, to the thousands of user-made mods, Minecraft has everything you could possibly want in a game. Also, with the ability toAbsolutely one of the greatest games ever made, and most likely one of the most influential, Minecraft is everyone's favorite game to play. A game for all ages, Minecraft brings a new experience that everyone will find fun in in some way. To the community servers, to the thousands of user-made mods, Minecraft has everything you could possibly want in a game. Also, with the ability to create maps and download them to your game, you can play Minecraft versions of other games! Game updates add new things every year, and eventually, Minecraft will be a blocky representation of the real world. The game is one of my favorites, and one of the best all-time. Expand

1. Feb 6, 2012
    The 1.0 version of the indie phenomena is still obviously unfinished and flawed in many ways, but it's so easy to forget that when you're building your dream castle, exploring scary caves and vast mountain ranges and having a great time in its blocky world.
  2. Jan 30, 2012
    While Minecraft may not be everybody's cup of tea, I doubt anyone can deny that it's an important step into new territory.
  3. games(TM)
    Jan 29, 2012
    A must-play title - as much a part of videogaming as it is anything else. [Issue#118, p.102]