Mini Motor Racing EVO PC

6.1

1. AWG
    Jun 8, 2013
    My computer perfectly runs F1 2012 with all video settings maximized and still this game lags terribly if there are more than 3 cars on screen at the same time. Yes, graphics are nice but requirements are just ridicolous for a game that's basically a micro machine mobile game ported on PC.
    It can be fun sometimes but that's rare: you'll spend most of the time raging and that's not what I'm looking for in a game. Great waste of potential. Play Bang Bang Racing instead.
  2. Mar 8, 2014
    Nothing special, but a lot of mindless fun, at least to me, all very simple. It's casual, but have a grinding component that keeps me playing, although the rewards are too sparse.

The worst part is the annoying AI. The AI opponents are not dumb, but they will forget the race just to crash on you. Sometimes you even start and they bang on, one by one, leaving you trying to recover the race. They are experts on doing that, it's like developers wanted to troll us. The scenery have some glitches you may learn.

It's exactly what you get on mostly 10 dollar game. Something fun, you feel that lacks some polish, not much depth or resources. But still enjoyable, funny and a little addictive, but the AI doesn't let you play a lot of time without losing patience, may be a good thing.
  3. Sep 2, 2013
    It's pretty fun and cool when you give it a few tries, but it starts to get repetitive after 17-20 races due to the A.I. "un-cleverness". It is also too easy to win. Another thing that ruins the experience is the track designer! It is pretty much tasteless because of the scarce options that they give to the players. They shouldn't even add a designer into the game!

But it doesn't mean

But it doesn't mean it's that bad. It has a decent amount of cars you can drive, physics are fun to mess around with, the tracks are colorful, and they contain two of Valve's own tracks and cars! I like to play this game whenever I'm bored or under the weather.
  4. Jul 28, 2015
    Mini Motor Racing Evo takes the classic top-down racing genre and adds physics and upgrades. It's not perfect by any means, but I love the graphic style and it is good fun in short doses.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Jun 10, 2013
    Even last year’s Bang Bang Racing, which is far from perfect, is better than MMR EVO. Here is hoping that one day a talented studio would come and properly revive the concept of micro machines racing.
  2. Jun 3, 2013
    Don't get fooled by its funny and nice graphics, Mini Motor Racing EVO can be cruel and harsh. Its arcade driving style is flawed by questionable design choices, which perfectly suit games like these only on mobile scene.