6.1

1. Jun 14, 2013
    The game is really good. This game is not to be realistic. Portal and Team Fortress levels are so funny. I have to play
  2. May 23, 2013
    I have really enjoyed the precurser to this game (Mini Motor Racing) on my Android phone so I jumped at the chance to play a PC version. Its just as good as the mobile version. It is very easy to start with but once you progress it gets harder. Once your car spec is maxed out you have no way to win other than to improve your skills. Great fun. Well worth the cash.
  3. Aug 26, 2013
    Amazing top down racing game with nearly all the bugs worked out now. Could have better ranked multi-player as well as possibly a battle mode but I'm truly impressed with the rest of the game. The controls are perfect with a joypad once you get used to them. I hope the developers continue to work on this game. I can see it blowing up with people interested in top down racing games or causal racing like Mario Kart. Fingers crossed on more content. Would totally buy some DLC. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Jun 10, 2013
    Even last year’s Bang Bang Racing, which is far from perfect, is better than MMR EVO. Here is hoping that one day a talented studio would come and properly revive the concept of micro machines racing.
  2. Jun 3, 2013
    Don't get fooled by its funny and nice graphics, Mini Motor Racing EVO can be cruel and harsh. Its arcade driving style is flawed by questionable design choices, which perfectly suit games like these only on mobile scene.