MirrorMoon EP PC

5.8

1. Feb 1, 2014
    I love games where I can just wander around and explore with no pressure to complete the Main Quest(tm) and no hand holding every step of the way,.

So why have I given MirrorMoon such a low score? Because the controls are a broken mess. I don't mean the galaxy flight control screen either. I mean just trying to change options etc... don't work. MirrorMoon feels remarkably like a

MirrorMoon feels remarkably like a half-written hobbyist project that someone then decided to charge money for. Putting in standard twin-stick FPS controls wouldn't have hurt the feel of the game but it would have made it a lot more accessible.

Not being able to configure controls really doesn't help either. Having the controller only work on the moons (but then be un-disableable (word)) is a pain. JoyToKey is your friend.

Give it a couple of patches (which haven't happened) and this game could be enjoyable. Or at least an experience.

1. PC Gamer UK
    Feb 1, 2014
    The problem with discussing MirrorMoon EP is that the fun (and frustration) of it lies in discovering for yourself what you have to do, how, and why. Good luck with that last part - it still eludes me. [Feb 2014, p.91]
  2. Games Master UK