Monster Garage PC

6.0

1. Morten
    Feb 10, 2004
    How do you make the monitor in level 5?
  2. MichaelN.
    Feb 13, 2004
    Its a nice game!! the game is not crashing with me!! i just set down for de details!! But in level 4!! (the dragster) i cant make it!! dont got any money!! help plz!!
  3. Trikker
    Feb 22, 2004
    patch at http://www.invictus.hu/
  4. MartinKRUZ
    Feb 5, 2004
    The game it self are not bad.. i usually dont like drivers games. byt this aint the same thou. Sure there are plenty of bugs that are very anoying, Stuck on level 3 the swamp boggey. how to make the exhaust, Please answer me on that. i know that this aint the right place but cant find a better place to ask. a mail to budda_102@hotmail.com would be nice. thx
  5. bus_man65
    Feb 8, 2004
    This game is fun but too many bugs. I still on rockcawler level and i start freezing when i weld a part in. Where is the pause feature.
  6. Wicked
    Feb 8, 2004
    Its a fun game that really gets you going.. But like martin KRUZ im stuck on level 3 swamp boggey.
  7. BarrotesdePortugal
    Mar 4, 2004
    Not much fun :S Bugs :S
  8. ThomasV.
    May 6, 2004
    I cant make it through lvl 2 i need thoose aluminium wheels (30 wheels) to make the mounting frame but i cant get through this lvl :-( please help i have installed the 1,3 patch.
  9. HampusE.
    Jan 16, 2004
    Great idéa. I love it! I missed this since the days of Street Rod 1 & 2. Trouble is it's a bit too basic for my taste. I wish that the user could do more with the design, and didn't have to do an exact copy of the car made in the show. I'm hoping that they will do Manster Garage 2, and that they will make that one more advanced. But there's some hours of fun in Great idéa. I love it! I missed this since the days of Street Rod 1 & 2. Trouble is it's a bit too basic for my taste. I wish that the user could do more with the design, and didn't have to do an exact copy of the car made in the show. I'm hoping that they will do Manster Garage 2, and that they will make that one more advanced. But there's some hours of fun in this one aswell. And it does helt to be a fan of the show... Expand
  10. p0wnj00
    Jan 17, 2004
    Fun, but really linear game.
  11. PD
    Jan 22, 2004
    7 only if you tell me how to get support. I get dropped out of game after 1st mission into second mission. I run a AMD2000, 256mb ddr, ATI 9600.
  12. AivarasV.
    Feb 15, 2004
    Great idea of the game. It's crashing but fun to play.. but i have a problem...stuck in level3 swampbuggey i need exhaust pipe..and thats all..can't find it plz help.. aivaras@siauliai.lt thanx
  13. MB
    Feb 16, 2004
    Got this today Bugs of Monster Garage are fixed and we'll release an official patch soon. It is in the testers hand now, and hope it'll be released in a few days. regards, Invictus.
  14. Dark-Neo
    Feb 16, 2004
    The game overview is goood but it's alwaise crashing and crashing ... i cant do the level 5 beacause the game just exit to winblow all the time :( thats not cool !
  15. Adam
    Feb 19, 2004
    can someone pls post the link to the new patch when its out?
  16. Tygrys
    Feb 2, 2004
    -linear -bugs -no own invention +great idea +overall nice ;D
  17. MikeR.
    Feb 21, 2004
    on level three(bugee) i dont know were to get the muffler.
  18. Math
    Feb 28, 2004
    Damn that sux i dont f..kin know how to make the muffler at the mission 3 plz someone tell me:P
  19. AceM.
    Apr 25, 2004
    Its a cool game but it is just like Street Legal 1 , funny to build but so much bugs... I wonder when they will learn to do cool AND good games Peace.
  20. MatanS.
    Jan 15, 2004
    A great game but there is some bugs.
  21. Haus
    Jan 18, 2004
    It's an ok game but has many bugs :):):)
  22. MrBeanMachine
    Mar 17, 2004
    It wasn't a horrible game but it dosn't deserve to be on deans TOP 10 game choices. no offense.

The designers have simply reproduced challenges from the show virtually ensuring that anyone who might have the least interest in this game won't be surprised by any part of it. The only monster is this garage is a flagrant disregard for fun.
  2. The lack of any strategy to the gameplay, a generally poor design, and an endless number of stability problems turn Monster Garage into a real monster, all right.
  3. Cheat Code Central
    A big round of disappointment will be had by all that play Monster Garage. Perhaps Jesse and his crew should try their hands at developing a videogame. It can't be much worse than this.