Monster Loves You! PC

6.2

1. Jun 13, 2013
    Monster Loves You! is a beautifully animated, majestic game with a great story line and fun adventures that you can set out to achieve. There are hundreds of ways your monster could end out.

The engine and cut scenes were well thought out and the Radial Games Corp. has just done an amazing job. You can pick your future and it changes with every choice. Monster Loves You! has a unique

Monster Loves You! has a unique sense of humor and i would recommend to any of you out there with a boring life to get it! It is also great for children and it is very addictive.

I have played for 4 hours straight picking my destiny and wishing it would end out as perfect as it can be. I rate it 10/10, awesome game
  2. 57x
    Jun 12, 2013
    Monster loves you eh?
    Yet another odd game but that doesn't make it a bad game. You start of in a cauldron of goo and work your way up to adulthood. The game itself is as short as that description. The first time I finished it it took me just under an hour. That's the main drawback of the game, short as hell.
    Monster loves you is a Visual Novel. The art although I regret not getting to
    Monster loves you eh?

Monster loves you is a Visual Novel. The art although I regret not getting to see much of it during the story, mainly because the dialog boxes covered the images is what you would find in a children's book but not to childish to stop anyone else from playing it in that regard.

What do you get to do? All you do is click dialog boxes. What do these boxes contain? Text of course. Just joking. This is the core of the game. You grow up based on the choices you made starting from day 1. The shortness of the game is countered by a decent amount of choices that you get.

Verdict time. I for one got this on a -50% sale and got exactly what I signed up for. An amusing story that did not drag on to the point clicking a dialog box becomes a chore. I couldn't wait to click and read what my choice did and let me tell you, some of the choices you get to make are either hilarious on their own or the result is.

If I were to give it a score I would go for around 8 10, and as always that's the grade according to how much they achieved and how much more they could have.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. PC Master (Greece)
    Jun 5, 2013
    Dejobaan has made a game with attention to detail: the text is tingling with witty black humor, there’s pleasantly looped music and the static drawings portray beautifully this surreal monster-world. [May 2013]
  2. PC Gamer UK
    May 31, 2013
    Monster may very well love you, but it will probably have to get used to you simply liking it back. [June 2013, p.92]
  3. Apr 23, 2013
    If you go into Monster Loves You with the knowledge that this is really an interactive story for children, then you can get plenty out of it. It's quick to get through and packs the same kind of charm and sweetness as a good kids book but it really is a game designed for younger gamers.