Mortyr 2093 - 1944 PC

5.4

1. Oct 13, 2011
    I love this game, it's old, and it's one of the first PC games I've ever played. If you love retro FPS games this one is for you, I mean, you and your family, or your friends, or whoever.
  2. May 26, 2014
    This is my first FPS.
    FPS- First-person shooter
    This is my first FPS.
    FPS- First-person shooter
    Mortyr FPP action game created by the Polish Corwin team Studios Software. The thing is being started in alternative reality, in which the Earth is taken control by the Nazi Crowd. Nazis managed to win the World War II thanks to constructing a time machine and taking down from the future of the huge artefact, providing the majority for them on battlefields of world. Military scientist, Mortyr Gen Jurgen, along with the group of his partners he is discovering that time travels are a direct cause of increasing cataclysms, and very shortly can achieve the stage, in which their prevention will become impossible and who don't like killing nazi.

There are no critic reviews yet.