MotoGP 2 PC

• Release Date: May 21, 2003
7.8

1. Appelflap
    Jul 1, 2003
    The graphics of this game are nice, I agree with Karl D., the multiplayer component is very good.
  2. TKorho
    Oct 7, 2005
    Very very pretty game. Has rather advanced graphics engine, and of the couple of tracks that I have seen live, the graphics are good. The feel of excitement is excellent. Simulation is a little bit more than simplistic. It still looks like a motorcycle, but doesn't feel like it. The racing is simple, and AI while looks good, doesn't act very believably when you are "head to Very very pretty game. Has rather advanced graphics engine, and of the couple of tracks that I have seen live, the graphics are good. The feel of excitement is excellent. Simulation is a little bit more than simplistic. It still looks like a motorcycle, but doesn't feel like it. The racing is simple, and AI while looks good, doesn't act very believably when you are "head to head" with them. But the prettiness overcomes most of the lacks. If you consider this as a racing (not sim) game, then it's fine! Expand
  3. JitenS.
    Oct 31, 2003
    A very well designed game, tremendous graphics and very realastic simulation. But a difficult game and too bad there are no cheat codes to make the it easier. It took me more than a month to complete the game.... very tough.
  4. Jyan
    May 30, 2003
    Good graphics, easy to handle, the best motor game in pc ever.
  5. SteveO
    Sep 5, 2003
    This game is the sh.t, superb graphics and handling plus great options to control the difficulty level, top stuff! ignore mdlp who seems to have no clue what a god game is, probably one of the sad sim freaks (games are mean't to be entertaining not draining, nothin more lame than a sim, go back to your f1 crap).
  6. JoséM.
    Nov 6, 2003
    It looks like I´m watching eurosport...
  7. Gavin L.
    Jun 22, 2003
    Graphics make a game realistic and the riding expeirience u cant critic utill u have been on a moto gp bike which i doubt that u have.
  8. Scarro
    Jul 15, 2003
    One of the best racegames ever, good speedeffects, grafics are awesome. This game is for Arcade en Simulation racers. There are 3 simulation levels (collisions, handeling bike and crashes) When you put these 3 options on 100% (done by host or just edit game)this game gets very realistic and it takes some skill to handle your bike. You can also adjust the settings on your bike (tyres of One of the best racegames ever, good speedeffects, grafics are awesome. This game is for Arcade en Simulation racers. There are 3 simulation levels (collisions, handeling bike and crashes) When you put these 3 options on 100% (done by host or just edit game)this game gets very realistic and it takes some skill to handle your bike. You can also adjust the settings on your bike (tyres of your bike, cornering, gear ratio, suspension etc) And than the muliplayer part, just 1 word AWESOME !!!! When you are a real racer you can t miss this game. Expand
  9. PENSKE
    Jul 21, 2003
    This is THE BEST Motor Cycle game I have ever played. PS2 fans...don't waste your time with Moto GP3...is blows...MGP2 is a much better game. Either on PC or XBX.
  10. SumeetK.
    Jul 24, 2004
    Very good.
  11. ButtHead
    Sep 27, 2003
    Let myself fall to the emotions first: Guys, this stuff here is the absolutely crazy blinkin' best moto racing game I've played!!! And, returning to reason: All the game's charms can only be enjoyed with a decent wheel and throttle:( For, while it's still possible to love it for the sheer graphics or music (personally, I have it turned off most of the time, to let me Let myself fall to the emotions first: Guys, this stuff here is the absolutely crazy blinkin' best moto racing game I've played!!! And, returning to reason: All the game's charms can only be enjoyed with a decent wheel and throttle:( For, while it's still possible to love it for the sheer graphics or music (personally, I have it turned off most of the time, to let me hear more of the engines), it's the feel of controlling a race bike that makes me play Moto GP 2 for hours and hours. Now let me tell you: race bikes do not like being controlled from the keyboard! Steering is only half trouble - I have played many racing games on PC, and I'm used to imitate analog steering, quickly tapping the necessary buttons; but this is the first game where I felt I really NEED analog throttle, and analog brakes! If I were just two to three years younger, I'd buy them and enjoy racing for nights and nights. But I have a day job, which means less time to devote to such things as games. Collapse

1. Despite advances in the game’s graphics, and a few extra tracks, we feel a little underwhelmed – it’s just too similar to its predecessor. Don’t get us wrong, MotoGP 2 is a fine racer, but it could have been so much more of a dream machine.
    There are a few more tracks, unlockable highlights videos, improved graphics, and better crash visuals, but Moto GP 2 is in most respects the very same game as "Moto GP."
  3. If the developer had spent more time refining the control scheme and graphics to make better use of PC hardware and had added more functionality to the game's menus and multiplayer options, the PC version of MotoGP 2 could have been as good as the Xbox version.