5.9

1. BrandonP.
    Dec 7, 2004
    I cant believe people badmouth this game, it was what made using my computer worthwhile. i could have paid 20 a month, its not about the money at all. those people who dont like payin are obviously dorks who watched fast and the queerious 1 too many times. sorry girls no hondas here just the things this country loves, speed, power, and noise.
  2. WilliamW.
    Feb 6, 2007
    This game was a good game till you took it off of the net. I enjoyed playing this game every night after work.
  3. HaroldR.
    Jan 8, 2002
    As an Online-only game, I think it does really well. Don't know what Mark J.'s problem is, but he's not describing the game expeirence I'm having. I play MCO to race, chat with my buds, and tune my car - all of which it does a great job with. Get this one!
  4. JeWeT.
    Feb 23, 2002
    It's great... but there should be more cars in there. Really nice to just build whatever you want. In real life I have only money and room for just one nice car.
  5. GandalfW.
    Feb 9, 2002
    Excellent game, great cars and realistic physics. The only drawback is the game has no offline capability. Apparently Mark J. is no racer or has a personal problem with EA sports.
  6. BeauxN.
    Jul 5, 2002
    This is game is so sweet because you can buy and build real cars from real parts, and depending on how well you build it, it shows it on the race track.
  7. JamesL.
    Feb 22, 2003
    I have 3 words for u buy this game.....then join real muscle.
  8. RacerX
    Jul 17, 2006
    This game used to be the funnest online game out there. Since EA pulled the carpet from under all us MCO fans, It's hard to trust in anything they make now. EA is full of inconsistancy, but this game made it fun to compete and show your stuff. I miss this game and all its fun times.
  9. Bioxide
    Oct 14, 2002
    This Game is Awsome and has a great following and community these ppl that think that is sucks b/c you have to pay probably have poor inet connections and don't play many racing games anyway. For the "real" racer this game rocks!!!!
  10. TeNebroSo
    Dec 4, 2002
    MCO is very stable and addictive, the only that lets you build your engines and then try it against others. There are drag, street and circuit races, where you can compete in classes divided by power and type of cars, or the unlimited class. Unlike some people say there is no cheat, and if you cannot afford 10 bucks every month, you really need to get a job.
  11. Jay
    Jul 22, 2002
    This is a very addictive MMORG racing game centered around classic American Muscle. It is one of the best balanced racing games you will find on the market today.
  12. AndrewM.
    May 20, 2003
    THIS GAME IS THE BEST!
  13. RalphS.
    Dec 13, 2001
    This game is so cool. Online racing at it's best. High reccomendations- the community is cool as well. A great gift idea.
  14. JimB.
    Dec 11, 2002
    This game truly rocks.
  15. PaulY.
    Aug 27, 2002
    Waiting for auctions to end takes too long i dunno about yall but 24 hours is a long time to wait for a car auction its a good game all together but i just dont have the time or the patience to wait 24 hours or more for a car or to get out bid.
  16. GregB.
    Jul 29, 2003
    This is the BEST ***Racing*** game i have ever played.
  17. BenJ.
    Jul 14, 2005
    It had problems, but it also attmepted to do something that hasn't been attempted before or since. This game turned me from a casual gamer into a hardcore gamer.

1. If you're into racing and, perhaps more importantly, into trying to find bargains to squeeze more horsepower or handling out of a custom-built ride, you'll probably find it easy to look past MCO's shortcomings and immerse yourself in its wild, weird world.
    In a move that shows the team’s dedication to the project, the game sees a slew of updates, even though the game is nearly a year old...The game runs beautifully with the only negatives coming in the obvious lag issues that tend to plague online games.
    Only racing game freaks are really going to want to shell the monthly fee out for this one and there aren't nearly as many of those as there are RPG or FPS freaks. And this isn't even one of the better racing games I've played.