• Publisher: Moonpod
  • Release Date: Jan 10, 2007
7.6

1. Sep 6, 2010
    excellent game, for the low price. loses a few points for too much backtracking, bad controls, somewhat samey & repetitive combat (in cyberspace). Good 3D isometric view, however can't see behind obstacles, and hard to judge heights, and alignment etc (hard to describe this problem).. Also too many empty and pointless looking corridors
  2. Jul 24, 2011
    It´s shiny, but not stupid-brutal surface-stuff. I just began to play Mr. Robot for some hours, and I like the kind of independent game idea & realization. It all has character. the figures, the game-play, the first crashes (of the figure play) ....
    So, I´m still in tension, what comes more, and how funny it is...
  3. Jul 17, 2012
    Very much enjoyed the mix of puzzle, round-based strategy and RPG. This game looks ugly but is alot of fun to play. Only thing I didn't like was the lack of challenge in general and the repetitive combats.

1. The most enjoyable independent game I've played since "Defcon." Funny, challenging and cute, in the old school it's absolutely top of its class. [Mar 2007, p.76]
  2. It's riddled with sci-fi tropes, from blowing evil robots out of the airlock or burning them up with a parked shuttle's boosters, to the evil HEL-9000, and his banks of WOPR computers. It's just a joy. Go and buy it, and give it a little hug. [Mar 2007, p.74]
  3. One of the most impressive pieces of indie programming we've seen in recent months. [June 2007, p.88]