Mr. Robot PC

• Publisher: Moonpod
  • Release Date: Jan 10, 2007
7.6

1. Jul 24, 2011
    It´s shiny, but not stupid-brutal surface-stuff. I just began to play Mr. Robot for some hours, and I like the kind of independent game idea & realization. It all has character. the figures, the game-play, the first crashes (of the figure play) ....
    So, I´m still in tension, what comes more, and how funny it is...
  2. Sep 6, 2010
    excellent game, for the low price. loses a few points for too much backtracking, bad controls, somewhat samey & repetitive combat (in cyberspace). Good 3D isometric view, however can't see behind obstacles, and hard to judge heights, and alignment etc (hard to describe this problem).. Also too many empty and pointless looking corridors
  3. Shimmy
    Jan 1, 2010
    I really disagree with all the other reviews. This game is pretty nicely made. It's an independent game first and for most. You have to play it with a joypad if you want to enjoy it to it's maximum potential. THe game is set in an isometric map platform style akin to the old school super mario rpg on the snes. The developer has a cool sci fi type story woven into all the action. I really disagree with all the other reviews. This game is pretty nicely made. It's an independent game first and for most. You have to play it with a joypad if you want to enjoy it to it's maximum potential. THe game is set in an isometric map platform style akin to the old school super mario rpg on the snes. The developer has a cool sci fi type story woven into all the action. Bottom line is: if you like platform gaming get this game it's pretty responsive, the witty puzzles are really nice to solve and it will challenge your reflexes,old school platform style. The fighting has some jrpg elements which is fantastic. The graphics are low budget but serve the game pretty well. Overall, very pleased with the game, it is not high on production value,but has old school charm. Play the demo and judge for yourself if the price of admission is worth it. Expand

1. PC Gamer UK
    The most enjoyable independent game I've played since "Defcon." Funny, challenging and cute, in the old school it's absolutely top of its class. [Mar 2007, p.76]
  2. PC Format
    It's riddled with sci-fi tropes, from blowing evil robots out of the airlock or burning them up with a parked shuttle's boosters, to the evil HEL-9000, and his banks of WOPR computers. It's just a joy. Go and buy it, and give it a little hug. [Mar 2007, p.74]
  3. PC Zone UK
    One of the most impressive pieces of indie programming we've seen in recent months. [June 2007, p.88]