7.9

1. Jun 21, 2013
    Polished, fast paced, great gameplay. Need more games like this. The ending has a unique look to it is all I'll say. For the price one is getting a huge handful of well made levels, a good soundtrack, gameplay, etc. etc.
  2. Jul 3, 2014
    I'm glad this was released on Steam. Now if only the original were on Steam. Anyway, it's actually a bit harder than the original and requires quicker reflexes and precision. The game features co-op with different levels which is pretty cool and overall adds more enjoyment into the game. It's funny, fast-paced, and overall a great platformer.
  3. Nov 23, 2014
    I like it!

Can't name one bad thing about it. It looks like pink panther except it's not cause this one carries dynamite, she dances, sneak up on enemies and blow them up, boss fights are like mario vs bowser.

I like everything about it.
  4. Apr 16, 2013
    Guys, i love this game..

Gameplay is really simple, just run and jump. but it can be challenging and fun to play

OVerall game is funny and fun to play, but i recommend you to use gamepad for this game. Keyboard control is just bad and awkward for me

Coop can be fun somehow if your partner has some good cooperative with you, if they don't.. better play this game alone

There are no critic reviews yet.