tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Nov 24, 2013
    I have been searching for a great motocross game for the PC for a long time now. I thought that I had found it with this game; as my friends have all told me that they really enjoyed this. However, the graphics are absolutely terrible. Come on now guys, it's 2013, and in a motocross game you should see the track your bike makes in mud. Hell, MUD is in the name.... So, apart from the terrible graphics, the handling is completely off as well. This is FAR from a simulation. (Turning in mid air, running into walls and staying on the bike etc...) The "tricks" you can do are horrible as well. For one, the controls to do the tricks are a trick in themselves. Good luck reading the tutorial, because that thing shows the trick buttons as colors, and....well the PC doesn't have color buttons like that so happy guessing. Overall, a bad game for 2013 and a bad game in the motocross world. Avoid! Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

Fast arcade racing with great soundtrack at first sight – soon you realize it is too simple and mediocre to keep your attention for long. [July 2012]
  2. May 28, 2012
    Better than expected. It might be lacking in important realism aspects and it is most certainly inclined towards arcade elements, but MUD is loaded with many features that will keep you entertained for hours. [June 2012]
  3. Apr 16, 2012
    A solid Motocross racing game that skids and falls flat on its face in the mud when it tries anything else. [May 2012, p.90]