5.1

1. Oct 31, 2014
    This game is an awesome mix of nes classic mecanics (Megaman, Mario, Metroid, etc) It´s simple but is quite addictive and the difficult is well balanced, not so easy not so hard. The design is cute and the music is
    good retro chiptune stuff, i just love the retro feeling, the love for classic games and the nostalgia that makes me feel.
  2. Aug 4, 2014
    This game has a very cute art style.
    And that's the only thing it has going for it. As another user mentioned on here, this game requires players to practically memorize the moves they will make down to the very last pixel, and that in and of itself does not require any real skill, and thus makes this game extremely boring. The movement mechanics also feel too sluggish for my liking.
    This game has a very cute art style.

To be clear, I have completed everything there is to do in the game. I did it for the achievements and to feel like this game wasn't a complete waste of my money.
  3. Nov 1, 2012
    To be honest, after only a few minutes of Mutant Mudds my finger was hovering over the escape key ready to shut it off and play something better. Running through lifeless backdrops blasting brown blobs, double jumping (via your jet pack
  4. Nov 1, 2012

1. Dec 19, 2013
    The game developed by Renegade Kid is a platform firmly rooted in tradition and on a design that fails to go beyond the affectionate homage to an anachronistic conception of the videogame.
  2. Dec 13, 2013
    With just a little more variety thrown in, Mutant Mudds would have been an easy recommend, but as it stands it just doesn’t do enough to differentiate itself in an increasingly saturated indie platformer market.
  3. Mar 4, 2013
    At the end of the day, Mutant Mudds is a great tribute to the platformers many of us grew up with. The art style is well done and the difficulty is spot on – it literally feels like it could have been made 20 years ago. The only problem is that games have changed a great deal since then and Mutant Mudds is left feeling stale and boring. If you’re looking to play a platformer the feels harkens back to your childhood, then look no further than Mutant Mudds; otherwise you’re probably better off playing something else.