9.0

1. Oct 21, 2017
    This game is pure gold. I remember i had so much fun with it, it was so hard and challenging. One of the best strategy games i ever played. It deserves 10/10
  2. Jul 14, 2016
    I have been playing this game since I was 7. Get this game, go to www.projectmagma.net, download 1.8.1 beta (the newest version as of this review) and play online with the rest of us every weekend. This game is AWESOME once you know how to play it. The 2-team strategy involved with other players is so beautiful, exciting, and complex. Myth II deserves a true sequel.
  3. Jun 13, 2012
    Que de souvenir ... Un genre de stratégie maintenant éteint, malheureusement. C'était surement un des jeux les plus aboutis de son temps.
    Une durée de vie quasiment infinie et des batailles épiques, non par leurs tailles, mais par leurs intensités.
  4. Sep 28, 2011
    A fantastic game. Fun single player, awesome creative multiplayer. Mods galore. I had years of friendships and entertainment from this game. Pure strategic, tactical, and teamwork fun. Top honors.
  5. AnonymousMC
    Sep 12, 2009
    I have actually played this game from start on - still playing it now. As previous useres have said - the game really is unique - and in my opinion better than any other rts as the fact of building stuff is left out and it's pure micro, amazing ballistics. You can play from big games up to 16 players with a hundred units to very small one's like those ww2 mods where you onlyI have actually played this game from start on - still playing it now. As previous useres have said - the game really is unique - and in my opinion better than any other rts as the fact of building stuff is left out and it's pure micro, amazing ballistics. You can play from big games up to 16 players with a hundred units to very small one's like those ww2 mods where you only control only few units, 1-3 sometimes more. For a beginner there is more than enaugh different maps to play everday a new one. Of course not all the maps are being played, but there is a great variety of plugins that simply give you a change in the scenery, or create a whole new "game" that is played completely different from the so called "regular" Myth. It's not only player vs player but also a lot of co-op playing - and since there are still mapmakers, there are always new maps, for both player vs player and coop appearing ( and there are 100s already waiting to be played ) Unfortunately there are some idiots that shout at new players - for not having played the game for 10 years, ignore them and find yourself someone that teaches you the game and you'll find someone that can provide you with the basics in no time. There's players from all timezones active, most ppl around 1am european time. cu on! Expand
  6. JustinV.
    Apr 16, 2007
    BEST game ever. I played when it first came out and it just got better from there. WWII map rock in this game love the rpg flying in the air and killing the other players men in just 20 sec in the match. This game rocks buy it people are still playing.
  7. AlexeiS.
    May 11, 2006
    Best game of its genre! Warcraft and clones (AoE, etc) don't even come close!
  8. Nickme
    Aug 30, 2005
    The very best strategy game I have ever played! Possibly the very best game I have ever played! I really love this game a whole lot. Buyer beware: you will lose a lot of your life to this game but maybe thats a good thing.
  9. Sep 28, 2011

1. Basically, Bungie left no stone unturned in its quest to improve an already solid product. As a result, Myth II is about as good as a computer game can possibly be.
  2. Going up against another player in Myth 2 makes me feel more like a tactical leader than any other RTS has before. You feel more in control of the flow of battle; after playing Myth 2, battles in other RTS games feel like you're just throwing guys at the enemy.
  3. While touted as a full-fledged sequel, Myth II shares so many similarities to the original that it feels somewhat more like an "expansion pack" than a brand new product. While this isn't necessarily a bad thing ("If it isn't broke, don't fix it"), some players might hope for more enhancements and alterations.