7.5

1. HollyT.
    Oct 24, 2006
    This was a bit of a dissapointment. It was short, and the few puzzles were repeats of puzzles in other ND games. When the end came I was surprised for two reasons, 1) I thought I had a lot more to do, and 2) it was horribly abrupt. The graphics were well done and I liked the addition of the Hardy Boys, but overall I was really dissapointed.
  2. CaraD.
    Nov 14, 2006
    I agree. All of them seem too short to me, though. This one, however, had less diversions. That was disappointing. The load of chores and projects got boring fast. Although I enjoyed the frass part of it.

1. While the tropical environment is inviting, and the game honestly isn’t all that bad, it’s a bit expensive for such a short diversion, and most gamers will probably go for something with a little more substance for the same price.
  2. There is a slight educational element to the game and it’s pretty enough to hold some kids’ interest for a little while. You could also, however, do much better.
  3. This game just doesn’t compare to previous Nancy Drew games. It’s too short, too easy and doesn’t include enough variety.