6.1

1. Feb 24, 2011
    Another very poor Nancy Drew game. I grew addicted to these games because I love the mystery solving and intrigue. This game feels more like a cat fest at an all girls boarding school. There is no suspense, the puzzles are dull and I found the eventual outcome very disappointing.
  2. Oct 8, 2014
    The game was somewhat interesting, but there was one task that was probably bugged (photographing the students) because one of the students I tried over 20 times in different ways and the game never accepted it. Unfortunately there was no way to skip this task so it broke the game for me, I couldn't proceed. Too bad, because I was interested in the story. Another minor thing that botheredThe game was somewhat interesting, but there was one task that was probably bugged (photographing the students) because one of the students I tried over 20 times in different ways and the game never accepted it. Unfortunately there was no way to skip this task so it broke the game for me, I couldn't proceed. Too bad, because I was interested in the story. Another minor thing that bothered me is generally the unskippable minigames, and having to grind at the snack shop. The shop was interesting *once*, but having to do it over and over again quickly kills any entertainment in it. Expand

1. Probably written with the back-to-school season and Halloween in mind, Warnings at Waverly Academy is a refreshing change of pace for Nancy Drew as, for once, we get to see Nancy in a school setting being a somewhat more normal teenage girl.
  2. But even with all of these positive attributes, not to mention the other hallmarks of the series – the fabulous soundtrack, the suspenseful timed ending, the plot twists, the historical research, the phone calls to Nancy’s friend and boyfriend – I found the game very underwhelming.
  3. The puzzles are engaging without being too taxing, and are mixed into the story nicely. The plot is paced well. I just couldn't find anything about this game I didn't like, except that it is a bit short.