7.8

1. Oct 31, 2013
    voice acting is a piece for the love of god stop it with this half ased dubs in eu/us side, all in-game option are standard pc port meaning there barely any at least there is key rebiding, graphics are really bad, combat is kinda good, but i'm satisfied by it either. Anyway you would be better skipping this game out and checking the anime or manga
  2. Nov 1, 2013
    Ok, in a nutshell: WORST PORT TO PC EVER. Like, in the history of the world.

Absolutely unplayable on PC. Every cutscene has a major FPS slowdown, with desynch audio and slowmotion graphics. Playing via keyboard is nigh impossible, and yet the game is really repetitive and boring as hell. It's basically a visual novel with interactive battles inbetween, and not much else to it. Oh, and
    battles are easily won by spamming jutsu or ultimate jutsu, chakra isn't really an issue as you can just regenerate it on command. Then, randomly, some battle would be made impossibly hard by making the player use some useless character with silly powers. But that's all, as far as difficulty goes.

The plot is just a mashup of the main Naruto plot, therefore you'll end up skipping every single cutscene (and there's tons of them, inbetween battles).

Seriously, I can't think of any serious reason why anyone older than 10 would want to play this crud at all, and even less on pc. Stay away from this "game" (it's not even really a game, because a game is supposed to entertain, and this one totally fails at that).
  3. Nov 12, 2013
    Truly a disgraceful game. My first and probably only 0. First of, this is a terrible port. Below average and locked to 30 fps. The main problem lies in the online section of the game. 3 weeks after release the online is still broken. You can't finish a game. I have entered more than 15 online games and have only been able to finish 1 before the game kicks both players and leaves you with a "transmission error".
    I refuse to believe that the people reviewing the game has actually played the PC version. I thought I had seen the worst from CC2 but they surprised me again.
    The reason why I picked up the PC version was to get rid of the terrible frame rates on console and hopefully to get a much smoother online experience. A big disappointment I was in for.
  4. Jan 2, 2014
    This game was a disaster. In my opinion the worst storm game to date. It had so many missing characters, no fixes from the last game, missing areas, a story mode with a stupid ending, and finally to finish it off they removed side combos. And guess what? Nothing new was added other than like 4 chracters and a new tag move. Nobody wanted any of this! Oh and the DLC was terrible.

Want the missing chracters we didn't add for no reason?

Nope you here's 100 costumes for Naruto.

This game is a sack of
  5. Dec 8, 2013
    A horrible port for pc with unresponsive controls, a fixed fps of 20, a complete lack of graphical options and multiplayer which doesn't work. Not worth of your money but hey! At least this shows they are giving more consideration to pc instead of consoles.

As for the game itself- no matter if for console or pc- it's just another boring licensed fighting game. Nothing much to see here.
    Suffice to say that I simply downloaded a save with all characters unlocked. Most of them play the same anyway with few having different mechanics and interesting gameplays, and there is a striking lack of any depthness. I don't even know why they still have items in the right pad and this system of ougis/ninjustsus. They could change it all and make a much more interesting gameplay.
    If it didn't had the name Naruto imprited on it no one would even give attention.

1. Nov 24, 2013
    An acceptable game for the fans, though not a particularly good port in any way, shape, or form. If you have a 360 controller and love the series then you'll have a fairly good time, but you might want to consider waiting for a price drop.
  2. Nov 11, 2013
    Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst is a great anime licensed game that gives anyone exclusive to the PC a chance to finally jump into the colourful world of Naruto.
  3. Nov 8, 2013
    On consoles Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 was the best appearance of the beloved ninja so far. And on the PC nothing has changed.