7.9

1. Oct 26, 2013
    An awesome game for Naruto (in fact any anime)’ fans. I've been waiting to play a 'ninja storm' game on my PC for years and it did not disappoint me. Naruto fans "must" try it out........
  2. Nov 14, 2013
    Oh this game is just awesome for Naruto newbies. After you've finished the lengthy main campaign, there's even another even longer RPG-like game where you can continue playing Naruto. The replay value on this game is truly satisfying. Best of all, you can replay your favorite main campaign battles all over again! Though the character combat is quite imbalanced, the system is deep enoughOh this game is just awesome for Naruto newbies. After you've finished the lengthy main campaign, there's even another even longer RPG-like game where you can continue playing Naruto. The replay value on this game is truly satisfying. Best of all, you can replay your favorite main campaign battles all over again! Though the character combat is quite imbalanced, the system is deep enough for it to still be enjoyable in the long run. I do have the same gripe as most everyone else the cutscenes. While each scene is EPIC, enjoyable, and amazing, they are really long Though you have the option to skip all of them, when you do, you're left with a very skinny main campaign. The RPG game at the end is fun and varied, but traveling all over the same places many times gets tiring. Overall, it's a very balanced package well worth your time. Just don't play the main campaign unless you DO have LOTS of time. Expand
  3. Oct 24, 2013
    Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 3 game is the best game in PC for ever....and best entertainment game.... There is no one game can beat this pc game....
  4. Nov 2, 2013
    Interesting visuals
    + Decent amount of playable characters
    + Fun vs mode against friends or online battles - Tremendous amount of loading screens in story mode - Pointless walking scenes in story mode - Some FPS loss during team battles - Bad english voice acting Great game to play with your friends. Great visuals. Great for casual gamers. Story mode is alright with tons
    Interesting visuals
    + Decent amount of playable characters
    + Fun vs mode against friends or online battles

- Tremendous amount of loading screens in story mode
    - Pointless walking scenes in story mode
    - Some FPS loss during team battles
    - Bad english voice acting

Great game to play with your friends. Great visuals. Great for casual gamers. Story mode is alright with tons of loading screen. Recommended for naruto fans or fighting games enthutics
  5. Oct 24, 2013
    Simply mind blowing for PC....... For those who love to watch anime, this is a nice game to play.... and it's been a while i played an anime game on my pc...... Me so happy,,,,,,,,,,,,
  6. Oct 25, 2013
    This is a very awesome game! I love it so much! I'm waited long time to this game come to pc and it's here ^^ (sorry, my english isn't the best)
  7. Oct 26, 2013
    El juego es genial,se ve increible. Por fin despues de varios años de espera llega el primer juego de naruto a PC!.

The game is great, it looks amazing. Finally after several years of waiting comes the first Naruto game to PC!.
  8. Oct 27, 2013
    I'm not a huge fan of Naruto but this game is still a lot of fun to play. Be warned, there are some extremely long cut-scenes but you can skip them if you're not too interested in the story. There really isn't any fighting game like this for the PC at the moment. It's the only 3d one I've played as most Street Fighter games are done in 2.5d. To me the game looks very nice, the big issue isI'm not a huge fan of Naruto but this game is still a lot of fun to play. Be warned, there are some extremely long cut-scenes but you can skip them if you're not too interested in the story. There really isn't any fighting game like this for the PC at the moment. It's the only 3d one I've played as most Street Fighter games are done in 2.5d. To me the game looks very nice, the big issue is during cut-scenes the audio is off from the mouth movements because it was originally in Japanese. The voice acting itself is very good though with most of the same voice actors from the English dubbed anime.

Besides that the main point of the game is that it's a fighting game and it does that very well. You're going to want to play through the story mode as that will unlock characters and costumes to fight with in vs mode.

I have not tried out online mode but the offline mode is a blast. You can pick any character to face off against other characters in your own dream fights. Every character has their own unique playstyle with some characters being far superior to the others. That can be a fun challenge of pitting weak characters against strong characters.

The game is not perfect by any means, the free world aspect is a little clunky and just serves as running from one place to the other and I've only encountered one part in the story mode where you fight multiple enemies at once so far.

But in the end if you are even a slight Naruto fan who appreciates the coolness of the jitsus such you will get a lot of enjoyment out of this.
  9. Oct 29, 2013
    BEST GAME NA!!!!!!

#IGN

Better than Call of Duty and Garry's Incedent 10/10
    It is better than ANY other game ever released by (Insert Name Here) also nothing can beat it EVER
  10. Oct 31, 2013
    awesome game .....:D love the battles..the animation ,combats,powers,jutsu and most amazing thing awenking :D superb work.......expecting to have these kind of anime games in near future for PC
  11. Oct 26, 2013
    Locked at 30 fps but the gameplay is really smooth.Very good port with nice options, yet kinda bad controls.You have to add keyboard keys all from the start if you want to use keyboard.

Gameplay is amazing, you see the story of Naruto from different sides.Greatly improved Adventure mode with lots of missions.Amazing story telling and choices makes the game just perfect. Best thing

Best thing I've ever played for years.
  12. Oct 28, 2013
    A great game with an great story. One of the best games I've experienced in the recent past on PC and console. I've been out of the loop on Naruto for a while but seeing the trailer forced me to buy it on steam and I have no regrets. I highly recommend this to anyone whether they were a hardcore Naruto fan or not.
  13. Oct 25, 2013
    jogo excelente, qualidade indiscutivel, pra quem gosta do anime e de um bom jogo pedida certa, e ainda ta em portugues do brasil.

graficos perfeitos, nao tem como por defeito nesse jogo.
  14. Oct 25, 2013
    Although the rush of employee/botting reviews here annoys me to no end this is a functional port of a fun game having not played the extra chapter exclusive to the pc version I can only give the same thoughts I did for the xbox version:

A surprisingly fun fighting game and a mostly faithful adaption (some contrived battles where before there might have been just a brief argument in the manga/anime for example) Other then that there's far more story here then any of the previous games.

A huge roster most of whom have multiple outifts/special move sets.

If you're a naruto fan this is a must buy, if you're a fighter fan you might find some fun here it might surprise you but you're probably better off elsewhere where fighting mechanics take precedent over a faithful/fun adaption of an anime.
  15. Nov 14, 2013
    The art style is a bit awkward in 3D and the game itself is pretty low difficulty but it is still very fun. The character roster is pretty awesome too and has tons if variety.
  16. Jan 29, 2014
  17. Apr 17, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. i need help with the front page. is press enter i don't know where is the enter key at. help me please. how am i going to set the keys on my own? i know yall can help me. Expand
  18. Jan 15, 2014
    Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst is pretty good port. It is not perfect in single (stupid limitation to a maximum of 30 fps) the same goes for multiplayer mode (frequent bugs and ejection from the game). But the game has a charm. Something that did not allow me to get away. Perhaps it was the great artwork that recreates the characters from my beloved anime and ofNaruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst is pretty good port. It is not perfect in single (stupid limitation to a maximum of 30 fps) the same goes for multiplayer mode (frequent bugs and ejection from the game). But the game has a charm. Something that did not allow me to get away. Perhaps it was the great artwork that recreates the characters from my beloved anime and of course, music. The combat system is presenting at a decent level. What else? The game has a lot of playable characters (and costumes)! With a clear conscience I can recommend to any fan of Naruto (other rather not like it) Expand
  19. Dec 8, 2013
    Okay... This game was pure diamond... so:

Music The best ever... Sometimes gives a feeling like you are in about to cry... just like in Anime... 10/10 Cutscenes Although all of them are taking more than 75% of the game itself they are really connected with Naruto... These cutscenes are showing us what is to come in Anime (as game is based on manga.. not anime).. So it's really
    Okay... This game was pure diamond... so:

Cutscenes Although all of them are taking more than 75% of the game itself they are really connected with Naruto... These cutscenes are showing us what is to come in Anime (as game is based on manga.. not anime).. So it's really worth to watch all of them... so Cutscenes 10/10

Characters Yeah.. .and here comes the problem... There really is a big amount of playable characters... but some of them are taking really small part in the story and those who took/are taking a big part arent playable at all... so 8/10... they are really unbalanced at some points...

Story Well.. it fallows manga... so i've got nothing to add... 10/10... It is Naruto so nothing can get better...

Gameplay Ultra easy... im really dissappointed by it... Bosses are 1 minute for me... And quick time events are easy and repetitive as hell... There are no combos at all, ultimate attacks arent that great as you can spamm with them and jutsus... just 1 per character.. while in anime/manga each was using more than 10.. so not really good but i've got to say it was fast paced and entertaining... 6/10

Animations The best ever... really soo nice that every little attack was taking my eye... if you have a good pc and can play this game without any laggs you will see the purely best animations ever made in fighting game... 10/10

Graphics Upgraded version of X360 and PS3... which means really nice... Also antyaliasing is a nice touch to PC users... if you can use it on your machine it makes the game 2x more beatiful... 10/10

Voice Acting Yeah.. and here im dizzied... English dubbings are a real piece of sh*t... while japanesse are great... let's look at the original japanesse. and just give it 10/10 xD... if i'd look at english i'd give it 6/10... so let's not destroy the good look...

Overall 9/10... It is purely great game... NIIIIIICE
  20. Feb 3, 2014
    This is the best fighting game kinda style that I ever played. It is really fun. The art style if looks awesome and the game play is really good. The only thing I don't like that you need to set your own controls and that is really annoying, but if you do that right it is really fun to play. I totally recommend to play this game.
  21. Mar 10, 2014
    Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 provides "top notch" satisfaction when it comes to the context and play-style of this game. The mechanics and depth of gameplay can not be matched by any recent released fighting game and will probably hold that title for a respectively long while. Both console and PC are great to play on, hardly any Pros/Cons on which platform to play on. AlthoughNaruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 provides "top notch" satisfaction when it comes to the context and play-style of this game. The mechanics and depth of gameplay can not be matched by any recent released fighting game and will probably hold that title for a respectively long while. Both console and PC are great to play on, hardly any Pros/Cons on which platform to play on. Although this game is capped at 30 fps on both platforms, it does not effect game impressiveness nor does it limit how you play, 30 fps seems to work best relating to this game absolutely astonishing and aesthetically outstanding art and graphic style. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 succeeds in what "it says on the tin" and ticks all boxes to make a fun, and emotional, fighting game. Exceptional. Expand
  22. Aug 6, 2014
    The fighting experience is just Amazing! And The Character Cards and Titles for Online Avatar is just Fantastic! The Best 3D Fighting Game on the Market! So rich in Moves, Support and Items
  23. Apr 15, 2015
    Yeah, I like Naruto. And yeah, after Storm 2, this is the best Naruto game there is. The problem is that even though the combat may be fun even for people not familiar with the series, those people will get nothing from the story, so I cannot really recommend it to them.
    If you are a Naruto fan, though, this game is a must play.

1. Nov 24, 2013
    An acceptable game for the fans, though not a particularly good port in any way, shape, or form. If you have a 360 controller and love the series then you'll have a fairly good time, but you might want to consider waiting for a price drop.
  2. Nov 11, 2013
    Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst is a great anime licensed game that gives anyone exclusive to the PC a chance to finally jump into the colourful world of Naruto.
  3. Nov 8, 2013
    On consoles Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 was the best appearance of the beloved ninja so far. And on the PC nothing has changed.