7.9

1. Oct 26, 2013
    An awesome game for Naruto (in fact any anime)’ fans. I've been waiting to play a 'ninja storm' game on my PC for years and it did not disappoint me. Naruto fans "must" try it out........
  2. Oct 24, 2013
    Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 3 game is the best game in PC for ever....and best entertainment game.... There is no one game can beat this pc game....
  3. Oct 24, 2013
    Simply mind blowing for PC....... For those who love to watch anime, this is a nice game to play.... and it's been a while i played an anime game on my pc...... Me so happy,,,,,,,,,,,,
  4. Oct 25, 2013
    This is a very awesome game! I love it so much! I'm waited long time to this game come to pc and it's here ^^ (sorry, my english isn't the best)
  5. Oct 26, 2013
    El juego es genial,se ve increible. Por fin despues de varios años de espera llega el primer juego de naruto a PC!.

The game is great, it looks amazing. Finally after several years of waiting comes the first Naruto game to PC!.
  6. Oct 26, 2013
    Locked at 30 fps but the gameplay is really smooth.Very good port with nice options, yet kinda bad controls.You have to add keyboard keys all from the start if you want to use keyboard.

Gameplay is amazing, you see the story of Naruto from different sides.Greatly improved Adventure mode with lots of missions.Amazing story telling and choices makes the game just perfect.

Best thing
    I've ever played for years. Expand
  7. Oct 25, 2013
    jogo excelente, qualidade indiscutivel, pra quem gosta do anime e de um bom jogo pedida certa, e ainda ta em portugues do brasil.

graficos perfeitos, nao tem como por defeito nesse jogo.
  8. Oct 28, 2013
    A great game with an great story. One of the best games I've experienced in the recent past on PC and console. I've been out of the loop on Naruto for a while but seeing the trailer forced me to buy it on steam and I have no regrets. I highly recommend this to anyone whether they were a hardcore Naruto fan or not.
  9. Oct 29, 2013
    BEST GAME NA!!!!!!

#IGN

Better than Call of Duty and Garry's Incedent 10/10
    It is better than ANY other game ever released by (Insert Name Here) also nothing can beat it EVER
  10. Oct 31, 2013
    awesome game .....:D love the battles..the animation ,combats,powers,jutsu and most amazing thing awenking :D superb work.......expecting to have these kind of anime games in near future for PC
  11. Nov 14, 2013
    The art style is a bit awkward in 3D and the game itself is pretty low difficulty but it is still very fun. The character roster is pretty awesome too and has tons if variety.
  12. Dec 8, 2013
    Okay... This game was pure diamond... so:

Music The best ever... Sometimes gives a feeling like you are in about to cry... just like in Anime... 10/10

Cutscenes Although all of them are taking more than 75% of the game itself they are really connected with Naruto... These cutscenes are showing us what is to come in Anime (as game is based on manga.. not anime).. So it's really
    worth to watch all of them... so Cutscenes 10/10

Characters Yeah.. .and here comes the problem... There really is a big amount of playable characters... but some of them are taking really small part in the story and those who took/are taking a big part arent playable at all... so 8/10... they are really unbalanced at some points...

Story Well.. it fallows manga... so i've got nothing to add... 10/10... It is Naruto so nothing can get better...

Gameplay Ultra easy... im really dissappointed by it... Bosses are 1 minute for me... And quick time events are easy and repetitive as hell... There are no combos at all, ultimate attacks arent that great as you can spamm with them and jutsus... just 1 per character.. while in anime/manga each was using more than 10.. so not really good but i've got to say it was fast paced and entertaining... 6/10

Animations The best ever... really soo nice that every little attack was taking my eye... if you have a good pc and can play this game without any laggs you will see the purely best animations ever made in fighting game... 10/10

Graphics Upgraded version of X360 and PS3... which means really nice... Also antyaliasing is a nice touch to PC users... if you can use it on your machine it makes the game 2x more beatiful... 10/10

Voice Acting Yeah.. and here im dizzied... English dubbings are a real piece of sh*t... while japanesse are great... let's look at the original japanesse. and just give it 10/10 xD... if i'd look at english i'd give it 6/10... so let's not destroy the good look...

Overall 9/10... It is purely great game... NIIIIIICE
  13. Jan 29, 2014
  14. Mar 10, 2014
    Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 provides "top notch" satisfaction when it comes to the context and play-style of this game. The mechanics and depth of gameplay can not be matched by any recent released fighting game and will probably hold that title for a respectively long while. Both console and PC are great to play on, hardly any Pros/Cons on which platform to play on. Although this game is capped at 30 fps on both platforms, it does not effect game impressiveness nor does it limit how you play, 30 fps seems to work best relating to this game absolutely astonishing and aesthetically outstanding art and graphic style. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 succeeds in what "it says on the tin" and ticks all boxes to make a fun, and emotional, fighting game. Exceptional. Expand
  15. Apr 17, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. i need help with the front page. is press enter i don't know where is the enter key at. help me please. how am i going to set the keys on my own? i know yall can help me. Expand
  16. Aug 6, 2014
    The fighting experience is just Amazing! And The Character Cards and Titles for Online Avatar is just Fantastic! The Best 3D Fighting Game on the Market! So rich in Moves, Support and Items

1. Nov 24, 2013
    An acceptable game for the fans, though not a particularly good port in any way, shape, or form. If you have a 360 controller and love the series then you'll have a fairly good time, but you might want to consider waiting for a price drop.
  2. Nov 11, 2013
    Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst is a great anime licensed game that gives anyone exclusive to the PC a chance to finally jump into the colourful world of Naruto.
  3. Nov 8, 2013
    On consoles Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 was the best appearance of the beloved ninja so far. And on the PC nothing has changed.