8.2

Jul 8, 2002
    Best ever.
  3. HunterH.
    Sep 27, 2001
    Ok. This game is great. Great online play, great physics, and great graphics. But right now it's September 27, 2001. A patch hasn't come out since April. The AI is terrible on pitting and cautions. Hopefully a patch will come out soon....
  4. Dave
    Jun 30, 2003
    Game is the best in the series. So much so I have designed a league around it.http://www.geocities.com/fodigo@sbcglobal.net/N4_Nites.html Tried, 2003- didn't like it. The AI was too great which made for some difficult driving. 02 was just teh same. If you want a game that is quick to learn and fun to drive, N4 has got them all beat.
  5. AnonymousMC
    Jan 24, 2008
    OK - So I gave nr2003 another shot. turns out all you need is a really good setup and know how to turn on 'stability'. The sim is pretty realistic. N4 - I still hold hte same thoughts - easy to get behind the seat and race with but with the sierra board closed, multiplayer is only done by IP. For more info on NR03, websearch: N4Nites
  6. JeffF.
    Jul 10, 2001
    Best Nascar game ever!!
  7. DomenicF.
    Jul 25, 2001
    This is the best NASCAR game ever made! I can't give up this game!
  8. JayP.
    Jul 6, 2001
    I would shoot my dog before giving this game up.
  9. DavidM.
    Aug 15, 2001
    It has the sim options hardcore fans can appreciate yet the arcade mode is fun enough that anyone can play it. Best racing game ever! Plus it is the only way to see my favorite driver in action. RIP D.E.
  10. xtc01
    Jan 26, 2002
    This Game is the best of all Nascar Races. Very Good!!!
  11. MikeJ.
    May 4, 2002
    Amazing graphics, great action, but you need real-life NASCAR racing experience to finish any better than last even with the AI at 70%. Or maybe that's just me. It's a little frustrating, but still great.
  12. KyleN.
    Jun 28, 2002
    I love this game - works even better with a steering wheel ($100 but worth it!!!)
  13. ChrisM.
    Jul 31, 2001
    The best to date.
  14. DavidM.
    Aug 15, 2001
  15. TerenceC.
    Aug 25, 2004
    It is a great game even if your not into NASCAR.

1. Make no mistake, NASCAR Racing 4 is a great game, but if Papyrus would put its experience into something besides graphics and driving models, the next NASCAR Racing would be much better.
  2. An enthusiastic and ambitious project that is worthy of any oval lover's attention. Minor blemishes aside, it is easily the finest stock car sim available and quite possibly the best racing game to date.
  3. What differentiates "NASCAR Racing 4" from the many racing games on the market? In a word, it's detail.