8.1

1. Jun 20, 2012
    This game is best of PC game in world !!!
  2. Jun 20, 2012
    Game in Skolkovo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Jun 20, 2012
    Ждал игру 10 лет, оправдала все ожидания.1010!
  4. Jun 20, 2012
    This game is better Call of Duty: Balck Ops!
  5. Jun 20, 2012
    igra na +10 balov. atmosfera . ai . realisti4nost proishodasevo . o4en kruto. zavtra s ameriki zakawu lecenzike za 2000 rublei
    igra yf na +10 balov. atmosfera . ai . realisti4nost proishodasevo . o4en kruto. zavtra s ameriki zakawu lecenzike za 2000 rublei

6. Jun 20, 2012
    Best of the best!!! I love this game. This is very good and AMAZING!!!
    When i played in this nice game i was happy!!!!
    This game must be top!!!
    Everyone buy this game!!!
  7. Jun 20, 2012
    Отличная игра!!!!!! Всем советую, не пожалеете!!!!!
  8. Jun 20, 2012
    Graphic 5/5
    Gameplay 5/5
    AI 5/5
  9. Jun 20, 2012
    Graphic 5/5 Gameplay 5/5 AI 5/5 The best game. This game is very similar to Battlefild 3.Super graphics, great special effects, great sound and everything is very, very diverse. I think that this game is worthy of continuation.
  10. Jun 20, 2012
    it's...................... nice..........................................................................really....nice. yey yey yey yey yey yey yey yey yey yey
  11. Jun 20, 2012
    Эта игра просто удивила меня ! Она заставила меня меня поменять свои взгляды на жизнь ! Expand
  12. Jun 20, 2012
    this game - opening of year, Battlefield 3 sucks with the column, geymly at the height, the thought-over levels, clever AI which was arranged under the player, authentic models of the weapon, also huge pleasure from game is delivered by the bald man, in the right corner of the screen, I didn't play, saw in стриме, I do not know as you, but I went it to swing Rutorg! Expand
  13. Jun 20, 2012
    Shooter of the year. The game is the best in the world. Navy Seals steeper bf3, MW3 and all shooters combined. And even the word for it in this wonderful game
  14. Jun 20, 2012
    This game changed my life... I never thought what 1 game can do this things with me... Awesome game...
  15. Jun 20, 2012
    This is the best of the best games of 2012 year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  16. Jun 20, 2012
    Not as good as Gods and Generals but its awesome too! Mobs AI is just perfect, graphics quite awesome. ou should try it. Level design better than anything I saw.
  17. Jun 20, 2012
    I love this game!I love this game!I love this game!I love this game!I love this game!I love this game!I love this game!I love this game!I love this game!I love this game!I love this game!I love this game!I love this game!I love this game!I love this game!I love this game!I love this game!I love this game!I love this game!I love this game!I love this game!I love this game!I love this game!I love this game!I love this game!I love this game!I love this game!I love this game!I love this game!I love this game!I love this game!I love this game!I love this game!I love this game!I love this game!I love this game!I love this game! Expand
  18. Jun 20, 2012
    This game made ​​him a great people Gabe not hold a candle!!Game is epic EPIC!! I buy all the existing editions of the game!!!Game Master Game industry did!
  19. Jun 20, 2012
    This game is AWESOME...vashe puschka.. Develop multiplayer plis :> Thx for this awesome game c: Best PC game EVER, I want buy this game in Steam. I really don't understand why all the critics thinks than this game is poor.
  20. Jun 20, 2012
    This game is amazing!!!This game is amazing!!!This game is amazing!!!This game is amazing!!!This game is amazing!!!This game is amazing!!!This game is amazing!!!This game is amazing!!!This game is amazing!!!This game is amazing!!!This game is amazing!!!This game is amazing!!!This game is amazing!!!This game is amazing!!!
  21. Jun 20, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!!This game is best of PC game in world !!! Expand
  22. Dec 30, 2012
    This is by far THE BEST game ever made. 10/10 is not enough for this masterpiece. You must buy this game now!
  23. May 26, 2013
    I've never seen sucha great game. Good job, developers, screw reviewers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  24. Jun 20, 2012
    dat game so **** awesome. i'll play dat game 24/7 dat game so **** awesome. i'll play dat game 24/7 dat game so **** awesome. i'll play dat game 24/7 dat game so **** awesome. i'll play dat game 24/7 dat game so **** awesome. i'll play dat game 24/7 dat game so **** awesome. i'll play dat game 24/7
  25. Jun 20, 2012
    This game is awesome game of PC game in world game!!! This game is awesome game of PC game in world game!!! This game is awesome game of PC game in world game!!! This game is awesome game of PC game in world game!!!
  26. Aug 25, 2013
    I was hesitant to play this game due to the negative reviews, so I went into it expecting the worst. What I got instead is a genuinely enjoyable game that I would recommend to everyone.

Overwhelming dislike - based on 6 Critics

1. With horrid AI, lousy visuals, and boring level design, Navy Seals: Weapons of Mass Destruction is one budget title best left on the shelf.
  2. As you're chucking the box, notice how wonderful it feels to be able to aim properly; and as it hits the trash can with a satisfying clunk, you can be assured that you've just experienced the height of its realism. [Nov 2003, p.117]
    So atrocious that it's an insult to the art of game design, not to mention the people who mistakenly purchase it.