NBA 2K11 PC

8.6

1. Oct 13, 2010
    Just as with 2k10, the audiovisual presentation in 2k11 is top notch. The attention to detail is incredibly impressive. The addition of Jordan is a nice thing. Too bad all the surface polish won't do away the familiar problems the 2k franchise has refused to address for years now. As with 2k10, the defense is nonexistent. The A.I. will leave players wide open all the time. ContestingJust as with 2k10, the audiovisual presentation in 2k11 is top notch. The attention to detail is incredibly impressive. The addition of Jordan is a nice thing. Too bad all the surface polish won't do away the familiar problems the 2k franchise has refused to address for years now. As with 2k10, the defense is nonexistent. The A.I. will leave players wide open all the time. Contesting shots is often useless. Your team mates are useless. Often the computer will simply run around you without much trouble, because the player you control is still going through the predetermined animation you cannot stop. The passing game is even worse than previous year. Even the most simple pases produce high number of turnovers. Inside scoring is still a doomsday weapon, so players like Shaq can dominate the game with great ease. 2K franchise looks better than a year go, but all the problems that 2K10 had, remain. Expand

1. Dec 23, 2010
    "Brilliant" is the best word that sums up NBA 2K11.
  2. Dec 22, 2010
    If you (and we mean it for real) really want to engage in a basketball-game, you will hardly find another sports game that comes even close to NBA 2K11.
    Improved basketball simulation returns to history and lets us play as legendary Michael Jordan. Unfortunately, some glitches remind us that this is a poorly optimized console port. [Dec 2010]