7.0

1. Oct 10, 2011
    The best sport simulator to date.Good game play changes. Very nice feature like training camp,very useful to learn special movements.But strange blacktop and bad online stability spoils the impression.
  2. Oct 7, 2011
    Essentially the same game as on PS3/X360. Best sports game to date, sadly online stability and playability are not up to par with today's sport title standards.
  3. Sep 23, 2012
    The game's My Player and Creating A Legend is amazing, and the DLC is worth it. Best 2k game of all time. Everything is a plus and the new Home screen is great. A non-regrettable buy!
  4. Nov 13, 2011
    The best sports game ever. Period. The gameplay is even better than it was in 2K11. The only thing i found messed up with the game is the Blacktop mode. You can no longer play 1 on 1 or 2 on 2 and so on. The only feature of Blacktop now is playing 5 on 5.
  5. Jan 4, 2012
    I have not enjoyed a sports sim this much since Tiger Woods PGA 2003!
    I have not enjoyed a sports sim this much since Tiger Woods PGA 2003!
    I was not a fan of NBA 2K11, which I found buggy and clunky. So having now fully played this, it is nothing short of a revelation. Clearly the best basketball game on the pc to date. A genuinely polished product that is as much a delight to watch as to play. Awesomely deep custom modes covering every element of the sport. Responsive control system, and simply a joy to play.

1. Jan 16, 2012
    NBA 2K12 is a true act of love for basketball: a fun game with great audio and graphic, and with several gameplay's improvements. Higly recommended.
  2. Jan 10, 2012
    2K's NBA is still the best sports simulator out there.
    Its visuals are perfect, controls are friendly and historical matches are fun. [Nov 2011]