• Publisher: Aspyr
  • Release Date: May 18, 2009
6.3

1. Sep 5, 2012
    I guess if ZacharyB can score this game without playing it, I can too. I'm happy to see WW1 get some attention without worrying about how accurate a video game is. I really don't think anyone is going to become confused about whether or not World War 1 involved zombies. 10/10 to make up for the guy being an ass.
  2. May 31, 2011
    Great game if you love Painkiller or similar games.
    Lots of undead to blast away (though I'd love some more), interesting story and enough dynamic gameplay to keep you interested all the way through.

Though it needs to be harder (on a higher difficulty), more monsters and co-op mode.

Review is based on NecroVision: Lost Company
    seams it doesn't exist on Metacritic

1. An insipid and trite game that struggles with plot, consistency and character, settling instead for a mindless headlong charge. [Mar 2009, p.118]
  2. Crazy as hell Necrovision brings a new perspective to the events of World War One. Strictly a linear action shooter excels with an unconventional set of weapons and frantic boss fights. Unfortunately, the graphics don't match the extreme HW requirements. [Feb 2009]
  3. A game that can be fun, but overall not so good. Great visuals and an interesting combat system, with some good moments. But its story is not as good as it should be, gameplay is a bit harsh playing with keyboard, and it's so typical that it isn't a fun experience overall.