8.5

1. Sep 10, 2014
    I still play it one of the best games ever. The graphics are remarkable. the career play is very intresting, competing with the computer make it worthwhile. you should try it.
  2. Jan 24, 2012
    Used to play this everyday when I was 16. Very fun and a REAL Need for Speed game. This is what we need a remake of. No NFS:hot pursuit is not there yet.
  3. Nov 1, 2013
    I really hated the Hot pursuit series and this NFS game. I still prefer NFS II and NFS Porsche from that period of time. Strangely, I really don't like police hot pursuits, although NFS is much about that. I like racing in the dark against blondes and cruising in peace, with my subwoofer playing some melodic dubstep...
  4. Jan 20, 2018
    Этот текст здесь для того что бы оценка отобразилась в моем профиле.
  5. Aug 27, 2015
    Spent many hours as an eight year old playing this game. Recently picked up an old copy and played it again, and was impressed by how well it held up. Good car selection, customization, great soundtrack, and solid graphics for then. The best part though? Playing as the cops. Setting spike strips and road blocks is always a blast. Play this game if you like classic Need for Speed. ISpent many hours as an eight year old playing this game. Recently picked up an old copy and played it again, and was impressed by how well it held up. Good car selection, customization, great soundtrack, and solid graphics for then. The best part though? Playing as the cops. Setting spike strips and road blocks is always a blast. Play this game if you like classic Need for Speed. I wouldn't hate if EA rebooted high stakes, if it was done the RIGHT way though. Expand
  6. Nov 19, 2015
    That nostalgic feeling of old NFS ! Its a amazing game for me. I very like handling of old NFS (its very action paced). Maybe even the High Stakes have best soundtrack in series ?

There are no critic reviews yet.