4.5

1. Jan 13, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. You have already reviewed this product. You can submit a new review and rating now if you wish to make changes. Your review must be at least 150 characters long. Expand
  2. Nov 24, 2013
    Among most of the Need for Speed series that I've played, this is by far the worst and crappiest series ever. What the hell Criterion? First of all the controlling sucks heavily. Graphic was fine but the controlling REALLY SUCKS!! I can't even finish one race without crashing to cars and buildings. The car handling was too heavy and the AI was too difficult even at easy level. I'd say thisAmong most of the Need for Speed series that I've played, this is by far the worst and crappiest series ever. What the hell Criterion? First of all the controlling sucks heavily. Graphic was fine but the controlling REALLY SUCKS!! I can't even finish one race without crashing to cars and buildings. The car handling was too heavy and the AI was too difficult even at easy level. I'd say this is the most disappointing parts and its not even fluid for the handling. If this rating had a minus rate, I would have given -10!! Expand
  3. May 26, 2013
    I bought this game over joyed that they were finally making a need for speed most wanted 2. But all that joy went away when I played it for the first 10 minutes. Especially when I found out my first car on the game was a Porsche! I'd rather work my way up to a Porsche than get one right off, its so stupid. Next, there is no story line like I thought there was going to be, bigI bought this game over joyed that they were finally making a need for speed most wanted 2. But all that joy went away when I played it for the first 10 minutes. Especially when I found out my first car on the game was a Porsche! I'd rather work my way up to a Porsche than get one right off, its so stupid. Next, there is no story line like I thought there was going to be, big disappointment. But anyway I just decided to keep playing to see if it'd become more fun as i completed some missions, but after that i actually found more wrong with the game. The map was too small, there were no ordinary cars(tuners, muscles) just plain old super cars and all you had to do was find them and you owned them! And there is many more wrong with the game. After about an hour, my mom came i and asked if i liked the game, i didn't want my mom t think it was a waste of money so i told her i liked it. A couple of months later, i got Forza Horizon and it was way better. I wish i would have bought that one earlier. Anyway, I beat MW2 in just one day of playing it. Expand
  4. Nov 1, 2013
    This is one the worst NFS game, if not the worst No story, terrible V-Sync, random races, no adrenaline, no rush, no passion... I've never played more than 10% of the game because it's so utter crap I totally hated it I'm curious I still have it on my HDD I deleted it right now...
  5. Sep 20, 2013
    The game graphics is good, that's to be expected sadly, disappointing and frustratingly the game play is "extremely" unfriendly....The AI's are the same.....their cars usually run faster than yours w/e the car the AI uses...most terrible in this game is the cut scene of crashing....little bump crash destroying the momentum of the game....the police chase is OK.....but seriously? suddenlyThe game graphics is good, that's to be expected sadly, disappointing and frustratingly the game play is "extremely" unfriendly....The AI's are the same.....their cars usually run faster than yours w/e the car the AI uses...most terrible in this game is the cut scene of crashing....little bump crash destroying the momentum of the game....the police chase is OK.....but seriously? suddenly appearing like nowhere....games should be challenging but always remember should be enjoyable as well. but this game failed both....its stressful and BORING in the long run Expand
  6. Nov 11, 2013
    game this is maybe the frustrating i game i ever played i mean why does this earn a need for speed title? first time i play it was no instructions and its badly optimized for pc wonder this game has wonderful reviews by critics guess EA payed them
  7. Dec 30, 2013
    its not NFS it is burnout !

Looks worse than previous NFS and feel very bad as well. Cut scene after cut scene and the old most wanted was totally different game.
  8. Feb 28, 2014
    The creator of this games are greedy lazy bastards just copy past from burnout, no story whatsoever, no customization poor number of cars the gameplay is retarded keep crashing in traffic and very annoying scenes, this game concept may be ok for phones but not justify for pc.
  9. Mar 27, 2014
    First of all I own a controller. But this game is horrible on keyboard you won't survive a few kilometers without crashing into something and the crashes pretty much ruin the immersivness of the game. You keep staring at the animation for what feels like hours. It's totally pointless and repeatitve and makes you want to hit alt+f4
  10. Oct 31, 2014
    **** this game **** **** **** Is this game made for people who are on extacy? No difficulty settings, menu horrible to navigate. I feel like crushing the developers scull to pieces. You guys ****ed th Most Wanted name real good!
  11. Aug 13, 2014
    CRAP! Worst driving model in nfs history! Also: worst nfs ever. Gameplay is boring and not funny. Original most wanted is 100x better. If you like nfs - dont buy this "thing".
  12. Dec 2, 2014
    Polished Burnout with horrible physics and poor gameplay. Just a sandbox where there's nothing of interesting to do and with no notion of progression.

Just pick one of the beautiful cars, hop in and drive. But do not want anything else. NFS: Most Wanted is average fun for all car lovers. [Dec 2012]
  2. Nov 29, 2012
    Most Wanted works best when you treat it like mobile games – switch it on for 15 minutes, do a random race with a random car and then turn it off. It's a good arcade racing title closely resembling Burnout: Paradise but it's not exceptional. [CD-Action 13/2012, p.52]
  3. Nov 25, 2012
    Most Wanted's biggest strength is that it feels like a cohesive whole, rather than some amalgamation of a reboot tacked on to another game's engine. The gameplay emphasizes as little downtime as possible, which is a good thing as it's an absolute blast whether or not cops are involved. It's not a reboot as much as it is a reimagining of the original game, taking the bits that worked and wrapping them in a completely new package. Surprisingly enough, it does so in a way that works, and the new Most Wanted ranks up there with the original.