5.6

1. Apr 1, 2011
    The game has decent graphics and not arcadic drive physics. Real simulators, I suppose, have physics closer to the real, but they have low graphics. For me the game is a best tradeoff between realistic driving and good looking picture.
  2. Feb 20, 2012
    Awesome game. I can't really understand the negative reviews. Have you tried to change the steering sensitivity in the controls menu? I am using the "Thrustmaster Ferrari Wireless GT 430 Scuderia" steering wheel and it's working perfect. I changed "Steering Sensitivity" to 20 and "Speed Steering Sensitivity" to 100.
  3. Aug 18, 2013
    Need for Speed Shift Electronic Arts Need for Speed Undercover 10 Need for Speed NFS
  4. Mar 14, 2014
    Good ride played three times, very fun and very rewarding (compared to shift 2 which is a disaster game) well balanced semi sim racing, it had a free dlc so you have more then 100 cars to drive with plenty tracks, i like the leveling experience a lot it keep pushing me for more so i don't get bored.
  5. Aug 23, 2014
    The circuits are real and the vehicles are able to be driven from the inside as back in the first NFS series, altough it's a little heavy on hardware resources.
  6. Sep 28, 2013
    This game is for serious sim racers only- race physics are even better than Shift 2, with a loyal following on the online driver duel. Been racing against mostly Europeans, they KNOW! Upgraded my PC to quad core; 1 GB 256 bit GDDR5 graphics a must for higher resolutions. This game kicks but on all those console based, arcade racer TRASH! Most realistic race physics since PorscheThis game is for serious sim racers only- race physics are even better than Shift 2, with a loyal following on the online driver duel. Been racing against mostly Europeans, they KNOW! Upgraded my PC to quad core; 1 GB 256 bit GDDR5 graphics a must for higher resolutions. This game kicks but on all those console based, arcade racer TRASH! Most realistic race physics since Porsche Unleashed, lots of JUNK put out in the 9 years in-between. Hanging with Driving Force Pro for now, but plan to upgrade to G25 soon. Like I said, if you're nothin' but a punk console gamer then don't waste your money on this one, It's optimized for PC and serious race enthusiasts only! Expand
  7. Oct 19, 2014
    Since I love to play racing games, I Won´t be dumb to rate this game negatively.It´s a racing game with lot of cars and tracks(including the famous Spa!).

A glorious return to greatness (and even excellence) for EA's seminal racing franchise. Slightly Mad Studios has delivered a driving experience that, while not completely accurate in terms of its simulation aspects, is practically dead-on in terms of what it's like to race around some of the world's best racing circuits.
  2. No longer a classic need for speed game, EA made a true shift, a u-turn, developing a great game, with stunning visuals, and a lot of cars and tracks. The nightly undercover challenges are gone, but the new mechanics, borrowed from games such Forza or GT work well in conveying a great driving feeling.
  3. Need For Speed: Shift is a brilliant new start for the franchise and has clearly been built by a team that loves racing.