Need for Speed: Underground PC

8.3

1. Jul 11, 2012
    This is the worst NFS I ever seen! Only it's musics are great, the others are nearly crap. Not bad (but not good) graphics, no physics, **** cars, bad controlling, almost always the same "tracks", no cops (why is it underground, hmm?), very irritating traffic, bad and cheating AI. This is the NFS:U.
  2. Lukesky
    Nov 20, 2003
    What a poor game..midnight club 2 reigns supreme over this... with cheap graphics..poorly rendered cars it can go back into the christmas stocking i want my money back.. underground racing? cartoon racing more like.. being able to tinker with the car didnt make me feel any more interested as the game had the look of a cheap budget made game..and people spoke so highly of this.. save yourWhat a poor game..midnight club 2 reigns supreme over this... with cheap graphics..poorly rendered cars it can go back into the christmas stocking i want my money back.. underground racing? cartoon racing more like.. being able to tinker with the car didnt make me feel any more interested as the game had the look of a cheap budget made game..and people spoke so highly of this.. save your money as there are better games out there.. Expand
  3. Nov 19, 2011
    It's arcade alright, but don't expect anything fast. More fun than the second one but still nothing special. To enjoy this game you have to a chav.
  4. CaioOrsolini
    Nov 27, 2003
    I haven't got it yet, but from what I've read, it has a very poor career mode, and all tracks look the same. And... Where are the Ferraris, Porsches, McLaren? And it seems like its driving doesn't feel too real... Come on, EA, looks like each year your games are getting worse... I already hated Hot Pursuit II... Here's what we want: expensive cars, nice tracks, real I haven't got it yet, but from what I've read, it has a very poor career mode, and all tracks look the same. And... Where are the Ferraris, Porsches, McLaren? And it seems like its driving doesn't feel too real... Come on, EA, looks like each year your games are getting worse... I already hated Hot Pursuit II... Here's what we want: expensive cars, nice tracks, real driving and a good career mode! Expand
  5. AidanG.
    Nov 21, 2003
    This could've been great, but there is no LAN mode. What were EA thinking of? Please release a LAN patch, EA.

1. Computer Gaming World
    Racing doesn't get much better...unless you're in a real car. [Mar 2004, p.75]
  2. With just a bit more variety to its tracks and a slightly better career mode, it definitely could have been better, but it has great graphics, solid sound, and the sort of easy learning curve that makes it a driving game that anyone can excel at.
    That break-the-mold game that longtime players of the franchise have been waiting for. And if you're already a street-rag reader, you have permission and reason to drool - just keep it off the AirFlow controller, please.