5.3

1. Sep 26, 2013
    Most imaginative, addictive, and serious MMO I've played since WoW first came out (before all the hoopla). If they don't fix the bugs, however, fail.
  2. Oct 16, 2013
    This is what a Dungeons & Dragons game on the PC should be. It's one of the most beautiful and balanced MMORPGs I have ever played. It has become my main game.
  3. Jun 27, 2013
    As one who has been craving a digital portal back into the Forgotten Realms, I have been eagerly awaiting Neverwinter's official release. I'm happy to report thet Cryptic Studios has fulfilled my desires and then some. By far, the strongest inclusion is the Foundry- Cryptic's tool that allows for player genertated content to manifest in the game world. It is a truly rewarding incentiveAs one who has been craving a digital portal back into the Forgotten Realms, I have been eagerly awaiting Neverwinter's official release. I'm happy to report thet Cryptic Studios has fulfilled my desires and then some. By far, the strongest inclusion is the Foundry- Cryptic's tool that allows for player genertated content to manifest in the game world. It is a truly rewarding incentive to log in each day knowing new content is waiting! Another high point is the combat, which is action-based and restricted to a relatively small number of abilities the player chooses from a much larger pool. I have spent considerable time joyfully agonizing over which of my many abilities to have active. Main characters and plot lines are voiced, something I now consider an essential inclusion for storytelling in the genre. In-game activities are always only a click away, with current events listed conveniently near the mini-map on the UI. Crafting and the auction house can be accessed from outside of the game through the Neverwinter Gateway making it possible to stay active when away from your home PC.

I would be remiss if I did not mention that although no content is locked behind a pay wall in Neverwinter, convenience and cosmetic items available in the cash shop are steeply priced- making me long for the days when you simply paid your $12-15 dollars a month and that was that (I may be in the minority on this one).

While I think Neverwinter appeals to a specific audience, I believe the members of that audience will be using Cryptic's portal to the Forgotten Realms for many years to come.
  4. Jun 20, 2013
    Despite only a few twists on the old formula, Neverwinter somehow manages to feel fresh in its overly populated genre. Without doubt Neverwinter's selling point is its combat system which is the slickest available in the current lineup of MMOs. While you're still sculling potions and awaiting cooldowns, the combat feels engaging and dynamic. The many instances are inspired and fun althoughDespite only a few twists on the old formula, Neverwinter somehow manages to feel fresh in its overly populated genre. Without doubt Neverwinter's selling point is its combat system which is the slickest available in the current lineup of MMOs. While you're still sculling potions and awaiting cooldowns, the combat feels engaging and dynamic. The many instances are inspired and fun although boss mechanics don't vary much they become very challenging and team-oriented around level 30. It's possible to get many hours of enjoyment out of this game without paying a single dime, though Cryptic have sneakily monetised vital aspects of the game. The first and only money I have put down after around 60 hours of play was on extra bag space, which is cripplingly tight. The world isn't massive though Foundry content greatly expands its overall size. With fresh content released almost weekly and a large player-base, give this game a shot you're bound to like it. Expand
  5. Jun 21, 2013
    Apart from a combat system that actually feels different from WoW, ToR, and LotRO. The game sports an awesome feature that I don't think I've seen in another MMO. User created dungeons and quest add infinite options for everyone on stories and adventures in this game, and while it may lack on character customization i think the endless adventures are more important. They are ultimatelyApart from a combat system that actually feels different from WoW, ToR, and LotRO. The game sports an awesome feature that I don't think I've seen in another MMO. User created dungeons and quest add infinite options for everyone on stories and adventures in this game, and while it may lack on character customization i think the endless adventures are more important. They are ultimately what will keep people engaged in the game. Expand
  6. Jun 29, 2013
    This game is a pleasant surprise. I read the reviews here before downloading, and perhaps wasn't expecting much at all but I became en-wrapped in the game quickly. The combat system is fun compared to most MMOs. The graphics are somewhat dated as some reviews point out, but that didn't detract from the joy of playing for me. Joining a group was easy, player made content is reallyThis game is a pleasant surprise. I read the reviews here before downloading, and perhaps wasn't expecting much at all but I became en-wrapped in the game quickly. The combat system is fun compared to most MMOs. The graphics are somewhat dated as some reviews point out, but that didn't detract from the joy of playing for me. Joining a group was easy, player made content is really cool, and it is remarkably easy and engaging at the start rather than overwhelming or too simplified like some MMOs.

I haven't used the cash system to buy anything, but for a free to play game i find it really enjoyable.
  7. Sep 3, 2013
    VERY GOOD WAN. Very FUN with friends but NOT with Adam because he cheats!! Very much Dungeons and Dragons but havent met a dragon yet so Im a bit upset. Where are dragons guys gimmie some help? ANYWAY very good wan very fun good game worth manny penny go figure LOLZ.
  8. Jun 20, 2013
    Albeit not having played a large portion of Neverwinter, I am really enjoying the game thus far. The gameplay is fluid and the graphics are excellent. The interface, a huge portion of what's important in an MMORPG is very nice and can be customised extensively as the user sees fit. Skill progressions are good and simple, the development of your character and polished UI makes it a veryAlbeit not having played a large portion of Neverwinter, I am really enjoying the game thus far. The gameplay is fluid and the graphics are excellent. The interface, a huge portion of what's important in an MMORPG is very nice and can be customised extensively as the user sees fit. Skill progressions are good and simple, the development of your character and polished UI makes it a very good MMO for somebody who's not used to the idea.
    The story line, if you can call it that, is not exactly enticing, I found it very easy to just play for the sake of playing, however the inclusion of a story editor is a very nice feature that opens up the game to the community. Dungeons, whilst relatively interesting, don't really stretch the boundaries of the genre and boss fights in quests aren't too difficult; soloing the quest dungeons is at minimum viable.
    PvP of course makes an appearance, but I cannot make any assumptions based on my inexperience. Fans of World of Warcraft might not be so praise-bearing, however the game is excellent for one that follows the F2P model. My verdict: download it and have a go. If it's not your cup of tea, it doesn't matter!
  9. Dec 10, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. das spiel ist einfach nur geil kann es nur weiter empfehlen es macht viel spass und für alle deutschen und nicht deutschen online rollenspiel gamer es lohnt sich!!! Expand
  10. Jun 20, 2013
    Stunning environments. The combat feels fantastic really well polished. Progression never gets stale or grindy. The game hud/calendar caters to varying play styles without aggressively competing for my time... For free. It really bridges the gap between a fast paced action game experience and an often overwhelming depth of a hardcore mmo.
  11. Jun 21, 2013
    The overall gameplay is pretty awesome, with lots of features and such, definitely a must-play for MMORPG lovers out there.
    I am playing and will continue to play this game with my friends for a very long time.
  12. Jun 20, 2013
    the game is very fun. the game has great action in the combat. It fells like a true action rpg with mmo elements. The game looks great. It is fast to install.
  13. Nov 13, 2014
    All the negative reviews are completely irrelevant since they were largely from Beta, and of course Beta has bugs (duh?).

Let's get one thing straight: I've played WoW for 8 years, GW2 for over a year, Tera for a few months, Rift briefly in the past month. Having said that I can tell you I KNOW when a game is complete crap, and when a game pays attention to the core experience and

Having said that I can tell you I KNOW when a game is complete crap, and when a game pays attention to the core experience and details.

Neverwinter uses the same combat system as Tera, but unlike Tera it is MILES ahead in terms of meticulous attention to details that really make it a FUN game to jump into at any time.

One thing that NW nails that other MMOs really fall flat: Questing. The questing in Neverwinter is fun, but it's more than that, they paid attention to details like the overall look&feel of accepting/turning in quests, quest log design, and most importantly VISUALIZE in real-time the current quest's path to the objectives. That last point is HUGE because after playing so many MMOs I can tell you that looking at quest logs and maps is ANNOYING and detracts from the experience. Neverwinter's real-time quest path lets me focus on PLAYING the game rather than reading quests and looking at maps; it's BRILLIANT and I LOVE it. No it does not make quests any easier, BUT it makes them less ANNOYING, and then you can just enjoy the scenery and destroying monsters, which is the optimal experience.

PvP is FAST PACED and brutally fun. I haven't had a chance to try it at Max level, but from what I have played it's bone crunchingly fun; it FEELS GOOD.

Dungeons are fairly diverse, and require some thought and coordination on your part, but still easy enough to enjoy for casual players.

PvP and Dungeon matchmaker system can be accessed from anywhere, so you can queue up to a dungeon or for PvP match, and it will teleport you there once enough players have been found via the automatic system.

Finally I'd like to mention a truly unique feature: Foundry.
    Foundry is a huge part of the game's growing content, as players can create their own dungeon-like experiences, and whatever quests they want with whatever story they feel like. It's exciting to see all the new Foundry creations, and they are rated and ranked, so you aren't lost browsing through the list.

Overall Neverwinter is an excellent MMO with great look&feel, especially for questing, that everyone should give a shot if they're looking for a free game to try out for a while. As far as end-game goes, I'll tell you from my personal experience that most MMOs don't have much solid end-game except for WoW, so if that's your thing, play WoW, otherwise just give these other games a shot and see how you like it. I've thoroughly enjoyed Neverwinter, and I'm sure you'll get a ton of hours out of it like I did.
  14. Dec 26, 2014
    I really enjoyed playing through this! It's creative combat system is very compelling, meaning I was able to play it much longer without finding it repetitive. It plays a little like Dragon Age, and the way it works makes you feel as though you're playing a single player game with a multiplayer add-on. This is a definite choice for those MMO players who play solo, and it patches andI really enjoyed playing through this! It's creative combat system is very compelling, meaning I was able to play it much longer without finding it repetitive. It plays a little like Dragon Age, and the way it works makes you feel as though you're playing a single player game with a multiplayer add-on. This is a definite choice for those MMO players who play solo, and it patches and installs so easily and quickly (a welcome improvement from trying to download TERA). However, the region lock is a definite problem. Even though it wasn't a problem for me, it's still something to watch out for. Expand
  15. Aug 1, 2013
    I've been playing WoW for 7 years... then stopped... started this game up and all I can say is WOW!!!!!!!! the combat is not only easier but more fun! keep in mind that this game is not a huge MMO like WoW, its more like a Diablo/WoW mix.... i have NO complaints
  16. Feb 22, 2015
    I've been playing Neverwinter since the Alpha test (2012) and almost exclusively to the date of this review. I paid for the $200 Hero of the North pack pre-release and several other packs after. The total amount of money I've put into the game is no more than what I would have spent to play any other game with a standard activation cost, subscription fee and paid DLC.

Many of the poor

Many of the poor reviews are on three issues: 1) It's not a DnD game. 2) It's not an MMO game. And 3) It's a F2P P2W game.

1) While it may not be like NWN, DDO or ADnD 2E, it very much is DnD. The characters, monsters and spells come from the DnD books, the city is Neverwinter and it feels real and alive. The Foundry allows for player created content and not only is there a lot of it, there are some really good adventure series in there that scale from level 1 to 60+. Combat is fluid, dynamic and situational. This is not a WoW clone where only 2 of the 5 party members need to pay attention, everyone is involved in Neverwinter. When played with friends with voice chat enabled, it gives the same feeling that playing the table top game does. There are camp fires at "break" points for people to change spells or powers, or simply just get up to take a wiz and grab another beer. The game is fun just like DnD should be.

2) Maybe it's an MMO, maybe it isn't. What does any game "need" to be to have a glorious MMO stamp of approval? There are more than enough people playing at all hours of the day/night to make the world feel alive. There are thousands of guilds, and the guild finder tool is second to none for helping you to find a guild that is right for you. With the Foundry, the amount of content available is literally in the tens of thousand of hours of play time. New classes and races are being patched in every few months, with the 8th class (Paladin) coming in March and a new adventure zone. And the level cap is rumoured to be raised shortly after with more content for those higher levels. The game is every bit as massive as any other online role playing game.

3) Yes, the game is 100% F2P. But how a PvE coop game can be P2W, I don't know. The game has a PvP option, but Neverwinter is the furthest thing from a PvP game. Also, getting to the level cap and acquiring the top tier gear is all about taking the time to play the game. There is no cost associated with it. The only part of the game that has a cost is reducing your time to get there, or buying cosmetic items that are only available in exclusive packs. I've spent a lot of money on promo packs. I did it for a new mount, a new race, or even the same race that just looks a little different. But once I was at level 60, I had no advantage over anyone else that didn't spend any money.

Now, I don't love everything about Neverwinter. It definitely has it's problems. Here is a list:

1) Refining. The whole refining system is garbage, and likely the single reason why most potential long term players quit the game early. It aims to confuse people about what they should be doing to upgrade enchantments and runestones, and gives them the impression that the highest level enchants are required for the "end game" when that just simply isn't the case. And the cost, both in game and real money, is just ridiculous considering past rank 4 you have a greater chance of failing an upgrade and losing your mats than you do having success. My recommendation is, don't fall into the trap. Use what you have and upgrade at your own pace. Most of my characters use enchants they find on the ground.

2) The Inventory System. I understand that backpack space is always a money grab for F2P games, but it's getting painful. Again the Refining system strikes here because It takes a monstrous amount of space to store all of the refining mats needed for it. I have 6 alts now with upgraded backpacks to store all of it. Then there's all the quest items, keys, skill kits, potions, etc... My main character has the max amount of space unlocked and I still never have enough space to store quest loot. There is a lot of stuff that gets put into backpacks that should have storage like the profession resources and assets. Refining crap for one!

3) I like the Profession system but it's way too much of a grind. By the time you gain the achievements to unlock more than a few profession slots, you are 10 levels above any of the gear you are able to craft. So, you have to stop playing your character and only log on to grind professions to keep them on par with the level of your character. Horrible design flaw! Now, some might say that Leadership needs a grind because it brings currency into the game. I say, redesign it so lower tier tasks give common resources, and the higher the level the task is, the more valuable the resource it requires but gives a higher reward, either in resource, chest or Diamonds. But the way it is, is not a deal breaker for me, so I will continue to enjoy it for what it is.
  17. Jul 11, 2013
    Ok, I'll be honest: I was expecting this game to be worse. I was still very pissed at Bioware for shutting off the NWN servers with no reason at all. I'll give Neverwinter this: It's not bad. Not the best MMO in the market. I liked the way the developers allowed players to come up with their own quests and stories. It's a little neat addition. It's not a skillbar based MMO. I like that. IOk, I'll be honest: I was expecting this game to be worse. I was still very pissed at Bioware for shutting off the NWN servers with no reason at all. I'll give Neverwinter this: It's not bad. Not the best MMO in the market. I liked the way the developers allowed players to come up with their own quests and stories. It's a little neat addition. It's not a skillbar based MMO. I like that. I know some people prefer it. Expand
  18. Jul 9, 2013
    Don't listen to the bad user reviews. I started playing once it went live. Very rarely do I encounter a problem. You are able to customize your character (although I have seen better), but more than likely your going to look like everyone else, until you get unique items. Yes, it's free, but to speed up your gameplay, you'll have to pay for upgrades, but it's not required. I like thisDon't listen to the bad user reviews. I started playing once it went live. Very rarely do I encounter a problem. You are able to customize your character (although I have seen better), but more than likely your going to look like everyone else, until you get unique items. Yes, it's free, but to speed up your gameplay, you'll have to pay for upgrades, but it's not required. I like this option, because I can try out the game. If it's a good one, then I'm more than willing to pay for better items (bags, horses, slots, etc.). Need better graphics, then get the latest card and bump up your settings.

I love the D&D creatures and setting. I love the fast action. I love being able to create a dungeon for others. I love playing other user dungeons (endless content). If you want PvP, it has it, not required, but why not, it's a blast. End game content looks like a blast, looking forward to getting there, but for now, I'm just enjoying the ride.

I wish there was a way to search for groups/guild to join.
  19. Jun 21, 2013
    The action combat is great, and very different from most MMOs! Also love the unique take on crafting that Neverwinter offers. The Foundry, which lets players create their own missions and custom maps is also a great feature that really adds to the game.
  20. Jun 21, 2013
    While this game started off a bit rough and buggy, it has been fun the whole time. I have 2 characters, one at max level (Cleric) and one slightly below (Wizard). The combat system is fun and engaging, more so than most all other Action MMORPGs out there. Healing is a joy, and so is DPS. A lot of the boss fights have very fun interactive parts for different members of the party, which isWhile this game started off a bit rough and buggy, it has been fun the whole time. I have 2 characters, one at max level (Cleric) and one slightly below (Wizard). The combat system is fun and engaging, more so than most all other Action MMORPGs out there. Healing is a joy, and so is DPS. A lot of the boss fights have very fun interactive parts for different members of the party, which is different than the standard sequence of key presses. It requires thinking, adaptation, and rewards quick reaction time.

The storylines are well done, with fully voiced missions if you're into that kind of stuff. The game is Free to Play, and while not necessarily pay to win, it is very worth the $30 I've invested into it so far (for an extra character slot, which leaves me with 1 open, for when they release a ranger), and a companion (to help me level faster).

The creators of the game are constantly improving it, fixing bugs, and listening to community feedback, and I look forward to the future content that they will put out. All in all, if you are looking for a clever, exciting MMO, whether for Hardcore grinding, or just something to do in your downtime, this game is fun throughout, and at all levels.
  21. Jun 26, 2013
    Neverwinter is a surprisingly good, and well put together game. At the time of writing the game has finally gone live, including a whole host of game and class fixes plus new level 60 content.

The game is free, so please ignore the silly reviews on here and try it for yourself, you may like it, you may not bonus being all you have spent it time. The game downloads as you play or enter new zones/maps so initial downloads are quite small.

I will not go too much in depth (no space) but Neverwinter features three currencies, gold, diamonds and Zen. Gold is earned by selling and questing, it is used to buy mats and a few other things. Astral Diamonds or AD are the Auction House currency and are used to buy many others items from vendors. Zen is the real money currency and is used on the Zen marketplace to buy power-ups essentially or AD.

You can earn AD through daily quests, timed special events and by selling items on the AH. You do not have to purchase anything with real money if you do not want too. All content is accessible without paying anything.

People have always used real money to buy gear (WoW) or items (Eve) whether legit or not it always happens.

Neverwinter is a fun, engaging game. At the moment it is very well suited to casual gamers. At the moment the classes are a little limited having only one complete Paragon path. Paragon paths are a choice you make that changes what end game abilities or powers you character has. Although there is only one Paragon path there is a full talent system in place.

The Foundry is a great tool to play with, slightly limited in some functionality but improving all the time. It is also a perfect tool for budding content developers boasting an intuitive 3D editor as well as the usual map layout.
  22. Jul 15, 2013
    An awesome game, it's fun to play and feels like a new breath in the MMORPG genre, it's well built and I have not experienced any bugs, the only down site is the lack of an open world map.
  23. Aug 2, 2013
    Great game, probably one of my favorite games of all time. The combat is great fun and while there isn't alot of classes to choose from all 5 feel and play very differently from each other, almost like your playing a different game and while you can only have so many powers equipped at once it does make the game simple to play but that's a good thing in my books, just because you have 30Great game, probably one of my favorite games of all time. The combat is great fun and while there isn't alot of classes to choose from all 5 feel and play very differently from each other, almost like your playing a different game and while you can only have so many powers equipped at once it does make the game simple to play but that's a good thing in my books, just because you have 30 powers to manage doesn't make a game more enjoyable. The areas are linear and instanced but then again so was the original neverwinter nights so this didn't feel out of places in the slightest to me and all the environments look great and are varied enough, the questing is classic and not very original but it's quick and painless which is good, pvp is a blast because of the combat and despite people complaining about it being unbalanced my experience has been more down to player skill and character build and gear than any inherent class balance issues, about as balanced as you are going to get it, the player made content from the foundry is simply amazing, it can actually put some genuine role play in to a genre that's never really had it, only down side so far is the lack of end game content but they are releasing more soon and there isn't enough pvp maps or game types yet, again they will release more content as time goes by, simply a great game and you owe it to your self to try it and give this game 6 months to release more content and this will a beast of a mmo, great for a casual mmo player, maybe not for a hardcore player though. Expand
  24. Aug 29, 2013
    Combat is reactive, and enjoyable. Not your average quickbar mmo. Fun to pick up from time to time and get back into, still leveling but haven't really noticed any constraints from the free to play system, don't feel like a second class citizen despite having never paid a dime. Maybe that all changes when you get to max level, but I've had nothing but fun with it so far off and on andCombat is reactive, and enjoyable. Not your average quickbar mmo. Fun to pick up from time to time and get back into, still leveling but haven't really noticed any constraints from the free to play system, don't feel like a second class citizen despite having never paid a dime. Maybe that all changes when you get to max level, but I've had nothing but fun with it so far off and on and there seems a fair bit to do. Expand
  25. Sep 5, 2013
    If you love D&D and MMORPGS you'll love it. However I can say that after hitting the max level and playing all the quests, it's just plain boring as there is hardly any social aspects of the game like there is in WOW. Play this if you want to play solo or like dungeon PUGs, etc. Pay for the "founders" pack so you can start with decent gear and a mount, etc. I have suspended my acount butIf you love D&D and MMORPGS you'll love it. However I can say that after hitting the max level and playing all the quests, it's just plain boring as there is hardly any social aspects of the game like there is in WOW. Play this if you want to play solo or like dungeon PUGs, etc. Pay for the "founders" pack so you can start with decent gear and a mount, etc. I have suspended my acount but when the expansion packs come out I'll start it again, kind of what I do with WOW now. Expand
  26. Oct 28, 2013
    As of this writing, I've gotten one character to level 60 (Rogue), and another to 30 (Cleric). I've tried the basics of the other classes, though not advanced them very far since they didn't catch me as much as Rogue and Cleric classes did.

It's not a perfect game by any means. It's mostly an action adventure game, with a somewhat short period required to play through a RPG section to get your character to max level (It goes really, really fast) The combat is very easy in the beginning, and slowly ramps up as the levels increase.

A lot of times, I'll spend too much of the more difficult battles staring at the floor, which is a result of the system of area effects larger enemies give off. Trying to stay out of the red can be tricky, and require some relatively quick reflexes, but it's mostly manageable excluding a few occasions where you let the crowd of other spawns run too rampant.

The cash shop is built for Whales only. These are the people of whom, are willing to spend the big dollars, as everything is quiet expensive. It is entirely possible to earn the Crystal currency in game, and convert that over to cash shop money, so in, never having to spend a dime on the game, but look forward to a lot of grinding/professions/time for some of the really big ticket items.

I can't speak of the player versus player, not something that has ever interested me.

The community seems fine enough, people like on any MMO's can run the gambit of types and personalities. If you can get friends to play the game, it improves greatly (much as any MMO)

The foundry is interesting, and gives limitless potential for random quality entertainment. The best ones in theory get voted to the top. There are weekly sales in the cash shop, but I don't particularly think things are discounted enough for the regular joe.

It's relatively easy in my experience to make a good looking character, and the customization is relatively deep (Way moreso than other games of the ilk). All and all I've invested a little money into it, and find it enjoyable and challenging at a times, and mostly fair (There are some instances where I've been hit by things when I was completely out of the danger area)

In the end, it is completely free to play, and there are aspects of the payment system of which, from what I've read, and seen hints of, that those that pay might have the possibility of distinct advantages over you in the deeper endgame.
  27. Dec 18, 2013
    I trust user score more than the critics but not in this case. If you want a hybrid between an MMORPG and an action game Neverwinter is great. It is simply enjoyable to play.
    Pros:
    -Best game play of any released MMO. Feels responsive. -Good blend of action and role playing in an MMO world. -Good story built on the Neverwinter universe. -Graphics are decent and the art is great.
    Pros:
    -Best game play of any released MMO. Feels responsive.
    -Good blend of action and role playing in an MMO world.
    -Good story built on the Neverwinter universe.
    -Graphics are decent and the art is great.

Cons:
    -Limited class types. Supposedly more will be released over time, but if you want a D&D options you will be disappointed.
    -World comprised of many small zones. This is not a wide open world.
    -Constant reminders to spend money like the enchanted boxes that can only be opened with enchanted keys that require real money.

You do not need to spend a lot of money to have a lot of fun in this game. I've only purchased 4 extra character slots costing less than $7.00 total and my wife and I have had a lot of fun.
  28. Dec 26, 2013
    Nunca joguei um melhor RPG, gráfico perfeito, jogabilidade e ainda por cima esta traduzido, deixa muitos outros jogos para trás, a desenvolvedora está de parabéns.
  29. Dec 27, 2013
    I´ve been playing the game for a month by now and simply cannot understand the negative reviews; it´s a true Dungeon and Dragons MMO with great quests that are fun solo, boss fights and player written "Foundry" quests that are suitable for solo or co op and which storyline is actually fun and interesting to read.
    The graphic is pretty, filled with a good ambiance and details.
    Most of the
    The graphic is pretty, filled with a good ambiance and details.
    Most of the reviews were written for some months ago and a lot has happened since. Neverwinter is growing and evolving give it a try, it´s really great gaming.
  30. Dec 28, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Very fun! I don't know Neverwinter is different for another game!
    I love this game. I like this story, wow! I think game is not bad very cool.
    for this game is free on steam, I like it.
  31. Dec 29, 2013
    I love this game! The combat is fun and requires strategy because you can only hotkey 5 moves. The user created quests and dungeons are funny or scary. I wish I found this game earlier.
  32. Jan 20, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Very nice that Game BETTER THAN WOW!!!!!!!!! It's free to Play have a very good Story

It make's fun yeah yeag yeag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  33. Feb 5, 2014
    SO FUN, GET IT, now! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
  34. Jun 29, 2014
    Refreshing game play, rich graphis content, reliable and flexible game engine for slow (my pc from 2005) and new PC's. It really was good to upgrade my pc, because the graphics in neverwinter are now really much better. Also the story aspect of this game is great, and comparable to the Guild Wars 1 series. Even with great sound, a custom level editor, and fascinating content after youRefreshing game play, rich graphis content, reliable and flexible game engine for slow (my pc from 2005) and new PC's. It really was good to upgrade my pc, because the graphics in neverwinter are now really much better. Also the story aspect of this game is great, and comparable to the Guild Wars 1 series. Even with great sound, a custom level editor, and fascinating content after you gained maximum level, give this game 10 points, because, I dont miss anything in the game except a free and open world, but with this, the game would lose its custom level editor, so it gets 10 points. Excellent WoW replacement, because WoW is outdated for 4 years in terms of graphics, gameplay(autottack), etc. Expand
  35. Aug 14, 2014
    This game has got to be the best MMORPG I have played so far... I am so sick of all these MMO's that are basic click and go, its just to bland... awesome character customization, shame people keep saying there is no character customization cause there is, and its a good set, you cant FULLY customize your character, but you get the stander things like facial features, eye colors, build,This game has got to be the best MMORPG I have played so far... I am so sick of all these MMO's that are basic click and go, its just to bland... awesome character customization, shame people keep saying there is no character customization cause there is, and its a good set, you cant FULLY customize your character, but you get the stander things like facial features, eye colors, build, hair, facial hair, scars and so on, no housing system tho so that is probably the only disappointment for this game, other then that, I give it a 10! Expand
  36. Jan 10, 2015
    Fantastic, terrific game, bobby zamora, great terrific player now im just gonna copy and paste a large passage

JUL Sileby Rangers Sileby Rangers Pre-season friendly Att. A 0 - 9 W report THU 17 JUL Alloa Athletic Alloa Athletic Pre-season friendly Att. A 1 - 1 D report TUE 22 JUL Sheffield United Sheffield United Pre-season friendly Att. 1,514 H 1 - 1 D report WED 23 JUL

JUL

York
    YorkSky Bet League 2 Att. 3,448 A 1 - 1 D STATS REPORT
    TUE 19 AUG
    Portsmouth
    PortsmouthSky Bet League 2 Att. 15,004 A 2 - 0 L STATS REPORT Date Opponent Attendance Venue Result Text Stats Reports SAT 23 AUG Shrewsbury ShrewsburySky Bet League 2 Att. 4,369 H 1 - 1 D STATS REPORT Date Opponent Attendance Venue Result Text Stats Reports TUE 26 AUG AFC Bournemouth AFC BournemouthCapital One Cup Att. 5,250 A 3 - 0 L STATS REPORT Date Opponent Attendance Venue Result Text Stats Reports SAT 30 AUG Exeter ExeterSky Bet League 2 Att. 4,053 H 1 - 0 W STATS REPORT SEPTEMBER Read more at http://www.ntfc.co.uk/fixtures-results/fixtures-list/index.aspx#i0I5250QqMxOxyfW.99
  37. Nov 13, 2014

Finally I'd like to mention a truly unique feature: Foundry.

1. Oct 8, 2013
    As a D&D and Neverwinter Nights fan, I wanted to see what an MMO version offered, and I came away feeling that it accomplished its goals, if only for a month or so. It's like a single-player sandbox dungeon; when I reached what felt to be the proverbial end, it was time to move on.
  2. Sep 17, 2013
    Neverwinter is a disappointing MMO. There isn’t a lot of freedom for players to roam and it doesn’t re-imagine itself in the open world genre. For a free-to-play game it offers too little.
  3. Sep 6, 2013
    Neverwinter is one of the best free-to-play games this year, with its fluid combat, extensive amount of quests, and Foundry tool in which players can create their own adventures. Most importantly, premium points and items don't affect the game for those who choose to adventure on the free route. Role-playing fans owe themselves an extended journey to the world of Neverwinter.