NFL Head Coach PC

6.0

1. JoelD.
    Sep 19, 2006
    I think this is a wonderful game, been playing it pretty much none stop since the day I bought it which was 2 weeks ago.
  2. MZ
    Jul 13, 2006
    I wish I would have waited for version 2. I was hoping it would be just a expanded Madden Franchise mode. The interface is laborious. I wish I would have waited for version 2. I was hoping it would be just an expanded Madden Franchise mode. The interface is laborious. Things can be quite annoying, if not confusing. I
  3. Jul 23, 2014
    This game should have been the best game ever for me, its mission is exactly what I am looking for. But the execution was beyond awful. Head Coach 09 is very good - still has some warts but closer to the vision.

As it stands, NFL Head Coach will appeal to die-hard fantasy football fanatics and Madden franchise mode junkies, and to little else. Still, that's all EA ever wanted.
  2. Still, while Head Coach is ultimately an imperfect football-management simulation, it is also, almost in spite of itself, a frequently fun one. Those with a penchant for serious football management are most certainly going to find things to like about it.
  3. EA Sports is best known for its other monster football game, "Madden NFL." But where "Madden" lets you control real-life players and plays on the field, "Head Coach" takes you behind the action, putting you in the Gatorade-scented shoes of a coach you create from scratch.