NHL 2001 PC

6.8

1. KentL.
    Mar 4, 2004
    Awesome graphics, but who can tell me where I can download full version?
  2. Mar 21, 2011
    I'm sorry, but this game was NOT that good, even for its time. I ran into frequent glitches, and the game got seriously boring after only a few hours of playtime. Not one of the better PS2 titles.
  3. Oct 16, 2014
    In fact, it was my first NHL what I ever played. It was awesome in these days, I can still remember all of these features in game. I can pretty remember all parts of soundtrack. I still enjoy NHL 2001 in the moment.
  4. Jul 9, 2016
    First NHL game I ever played, and it's still my favourite. The game made me fall in love with hockey. The PC version is the same as its PS2 counterpart. It does suffer from slow-down from time to time.

1. The series gets better every year, and now it seems to be just a few minor tweaks away from perfection.
  2. With any high-speed sports game, the real bonus is in the game play and NHL 2001 oozes it.
  3. The brilliantly motion captured player movement, smarter players and broadcast style presentation are nothing short of awesome and really make for a complete hockey experience.