8.2

1. JoelB.
    Nov 19, 2003
    I purchased this game thinking it would be an amazing update from past NHL games from EA which I greatly enjoyed. This one however let me down tramedously. The actually part where you play hockey was really good, however, but the commentating honestly lowered it. I felt like I was being told the rules by the idiot color commentator and just felt like EA made NHL 2004 as an educational I purchased this game thinking it would be an amazing update from past NHL games from EA which I greatly enjoyed. This one however let me down tramedously. The actually part where you play hockey was really good, however, but the commentating honestly lowered it. I felt like I was being told the rules by the idiot color commentator and just felt like EA made NHL 2004 as an educational program for learning the game of hockey. The Menu has a bad structure (NHL 2002 had a much better and easier to use menu structure) and it was just generally awkward and the music during the menu cannot be altered unless you manually switch the names of the music menu files. Needless to say, I started to hate certain songs and the bands that performed. This game was a disappointment unfortunately. If I could, I would ask for my $20 I paid for it (Yes, I found an amazing deal, but it still wasn't worth it.) Expand
  2. MikkoAntikainen
    Nov 4, 2003
    Awful. Just awful. How the hell people are so blind and spend their money every year on EA´s shite? Every year same game with different musics and gui , rest is the same dogs poo. Worst game I ever played, same goes for other EA's games. Quit bugging us EA and start making games fFs!
  3. BizS.
    Apr 12, 2004
    Too easy to win.
  4. KuunoK.
    Nov 19, 2003
    Awful game. EA has lost their ability to make games, every year they release the same boring awful sport series. But what can you do, people buy EA's bad products instead of boycotting the whole company. EA , give us some value for our money, START MAKING GAMES!

1. Hockey enthusiasts will absolutely love NHL 2004.
  2. While non-hockey fans can blag their way through the main game, Dynasty mode is a whole different puck game. It takes a real hockey buff to know what's going on with the different team lines, strategies, player trading and draft picking.
    Expanded fight controls include grappling, punch selection and the ability to pull off the gloves whenever rink rage overcomes you. [Oct 2003, p.37]