• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Sep 22, 2006
8.6

1. J.S.
    Jul 30, 2007
    Not quite as good as Football Manager, but if you're a hockey fan you should definitely check it out.
  2. SyedS.
    Jan 21, 2007
    It is the best game I have ever played. When I played NHl 2003, I bought the latest NHl 2007 because I liked NHl 2003. It has so high graphics and tricks that I never played before. Buy this game. I recomend this game.
  3. BryanG.
    Nov 26, 2006
    Some minor realism problems, but the developers are constantly improving/patching the game, and in time, this will go down as one of the best sports management games ever.
  4. Dec 9, 2013
    In simple words: not perfect, but still (and we are in 2013...) the best hockey manager game on the market...

I'm still playing it... and there is a very active community (Blue Line, for example) that provide updates to rosters and other useful things.
  5. Dec 26, 2013
    Simply put. If you like Ice Hockey, and enjoy the aspect of being a team Head Coach (tactics) or General Manager (business side) You need this game, and will enjoy it. Those familiar with Football Manager will recognise the menus and layout straight away. It has a Football Manager 2008 look and feel to it. It is very in-depth and still to this day, has a very active community over atSimply put. If you like Ice Hockey, and enjoy the aspect of being a team Head Coach (tactics) or General Manager (business side) You need this game, and will enjoy it. Those familiar with Football Manager will recognise the menus and layout straight away. It has a Football Manager 2008 look and feel to it. It is very in-depth and still to this day, has a very active community over at TheBlueLine Forums. Expand

1. Start playing NHL Eastside Hockey Manager 2007 now, and you might not come up for air until after the real hockey season ends next spring.
  2. Due to its price and overall incredible level of quality, detail, and care, EHM 2007 is one of the best values on the market. If you ever spend any significant amount of time tweaking your lines or simulating through seasons in either NHL 2K or EA’s NHL series, you will adore Eastside Hockey Manager.
  3. Getting better every year. The 2D match engine is awesome and the only thing the game still needs is real-time line changes. Now it is done by AI only. [Dec 2006]