Positive: 0 out of
Mixed: 0 out of
Negative: 0 out of
Sep 22, 2014Here is a list of pro's and con's.
PROS: + The game is free + You can kill children CONS: - There isn't enough loot around, you cantHere is a list of pro's and con's.
+ The game is free
+ You can kill children
- There isn't enough loot around, you cant find any medkits or bandages 90% of the time.
- Guns are bad, they do little damage (sometimes 3 headshots to kill 1 zombie) and you have to be lucky enough to find bullets (which you wont)
- Everything you do is very slow, switching weapons, reloading, swinging a melee weapon etc.
- Getting infected is not cool, its annoying and delays the inevitable, pills will only keep you alive for about 7.4 seconds longer.
- If there are multiple people playing, good luck finding a good item.
- Even with 0 ping, melee weapons are very hard to use because you trade hits with zombies most of the time, and you are likely going to get infected.
- You get "tired" very fast, 3 swings with a sledgehammer and you have to wait 10 hours until you can swing it again.
- The melee weapons are better than guns, but still you will miss most of your swings even at point blank range.
- If you shove a zombie back, they can still attack or grab you immediately after.
- When you get surrounded by a horde of zombies you have to spend a LONG time fighting them off if you cannot run, this becomes tedious and boring.
- The voice acting is not good, the characters sound depressed.
- You movement is restricted, (eg cant jump on top of cars), its always at "ground level" so it becomes frustrating to move around the map.
- You cannot use a flashlight with a 2 handed weapon, this sucks because most of the maps are very dark and all the rifles are 2 handed and the good melee weapons are also 2 handed.
- There's little replay value because of the repetitiveness of the objectives.
- You can't see your own HP, someone has to tell you the color of your name above your head so you can estimate it.
- You can only carry a limited amount of things due to the weight limit.
- You can't carry 2 of the same thing (eg, cant carry 2 medkits or 2 bandages or 2 pills)
Overall this game is top lel.… Expand
Oct 18, 2015Just one bullet left.. The zombies are coming closer.. It's too late.. I'm already infected.. I put the gun to my head and wait to pull theJust one bullet left.. The zombies are coming closer.. It's too late.. I'm already infected.. I put the gun to my head and wait to pull the trigger..
oh wait i'm out of ammo
10/10 would get face eaten again… Expand
Nov 15, 2014If you're looking for a Fun, Addicting, Realistic co-op zombie experience that's COMPLETELY free, Look no further, And heck, It's completelyIf you're looking for a Fun, Addicting, Realistic co-op zombie experience that's COMPLETELY free, Look no further, And heck, It's completely free! 9/10… Expand
May 30, 2015well here we go on eof the most polarizing f2p games on the market. so what do i think of it? well lets ge started and find out.
Pros:well here we go on eof the most polarizing f2p games on the market. so what do i think of it? well lets ge started and find out.
-the atmosphere is top notch. it is creepy,dark and most importantly its scary
- the mechanics are perfect. it has very little ammo which is just the way it should be when it comes to zombie survival games and the game' s strong reliance on melee weapons forces you to get up close and personal with the walkers.
-i might be alone here but i hate the running zombies. they are so **** annoying. oh and lets not forget the kids. if there is nay game that made me want to blow up a kid's head it's this one
-there is a lot of lagging especially on crowded servers so that needs to be fixed
- hackers. just **** hackers
So overall this game is good and hey if anything else fails you can just play solo with cheats on.… Expand
Oct 6, 2015This is a really good zombie survival game, especially since its free. The game is pretty good looking and the guns feel really good to use.This is a really good zombie survival game, especially since its free. The game is pretty good looking and the guns feel really good to use. If you get a team of friends to play it, it can be a really fun and challenging experience. The fact that the game is kind of challenging actually helps the game and makes it something that you and your friends could really try-hard in, instead of just messing around in a COD zombies game. Its free so there's no reason you shouldn't give it a try.… Expand
Aug 17, 2016Pros:
* 100% free, no pay to win
* Realistic zombie survival, realistic weapons Cons: * Very steep learning curve, new players will findPros:
* 100% free, no pay to win
* Realistic zombie survival, realistic weapons
* Very steep learning curve, new players will find it very hard. Actually game is not so hard when you know how to play and know the maps
* Some bad map design, where you can't, for example, jump over a small tiny piece of wood and then you get stuck to be eaten by a zombie.
Bugs are what killed the game for me, after spending so many hours playing it. Some mission items can become glitched into walls or never appear, but the most frustrating bug is that sometimes shooting zombies with powerful guns, like the M4A1 in the head multiple times wont kill the zombie, where a single shot should kill it, when you become an experienced player this is so frustrating, this is the single bug that killed the game for me.… Expand
Nov 23, 2014So, here's a list of what's good and bad:
- Free (why this game isn't a 0) - Literally nothing else Bad: - The combat is boring. ItSo, here's a list of what's good and bad:
- Free (why this game isn't a 0)
- Literally nothing else
- The combat is boring. It usually takes several bullets to the head to kill a zombie when bullets are hard to find.
- The pace is incredibly slow. The zombies are basically just standing there. You switch weapons slow, shoot slow, reload slow, sprint slow. Everything is slow, and it's not tactical either, considering it literally consists of shooting zombies and doing single objectives.
- You have the stamina of a 400 pound obese man. You can't sprint anymore after maybe 40 seconds of running. It's infuriating.You move like you are running in jelly.
- The graphics are bland and boring.
- The story is nonexistent.
- You die from only a couple hits, and the wait times are ridiculously long.
- You spawn in with no information about what to do, and the "survival guide" is less than helpful.
- For whatever reason, nobody talks or communicates, even though typing.
- What little people say is boring and annoying.
- Getting infected is annoying. You can get infected from only 2 hits even and wait for 10+ minutes to spawn again.
Overall, not even worth the download. If it wasn't free, it would only be worth it if they paid you.… Expand