8.6

1. Feb 14, 2011
    I still recall this as one of the best FPS I've ever played. I would love to see this IP revisited with a new game. Great storyline, stealth modes and spy gadgets. It was as close as you can get to being in a 60's spy movie.
  2. RazvanT.
    Feb 7, 2007
    It's a amazing game, one of the best shooters in the world. The graphics, the posibilitys you have, the adrenaline ... it just makes you fell your the character and the gameplay lets it all happend.
  3. Oct 2, 2011
    A truly masterpiece! Better than the first game. Play it!
  4. Nov 20, 2012
    Why don't they make first person shooters with this much personality anymore? It's ten years after it's release and I enjoy this more than any shooter from the last few years. I tend to ignore most FPS games now, expecting them to be shallow, repetitive and lacking any real character, but not NOLF2. It's got more personality and more of an enjoyment factor than all of the CoD (or whateverWhy don't they make first person shooters with this much personality anymore? It's ten years after it's release and I enjoy this more than any shooter from the last few years. I tend to ignore most FPS games now, expecting them to be shallow, repetitive and lacking any real character, but not NOLF2. It's got more personality and more of an enjoyment factor than all of the CoD (or whatever other FPS games are popular nowadays) wrapped into one. Expand
  5. Aug 20, 2014
    Maybe the most underrated game of all time.

Absolutely sublime from start to finish. Funny while remaining serious. Think I'll reinstall. One of the greatest examples of all time of substance over style. And its got more style and surprises than a supermodel's birthday cake. Whatever that meant, if you are even moderately interested in action/stealth and love games that push
    Maybe the most underrated game of all time.

Absolutely sublime from start to finish. Funny while remaining serious.

Whatever that meant, if you are even moderately interested in action/stealth and love games that push beyond the routine, buy this now.
  6. ShawnH.
    Jan 9, 2006
    NOLF 2 is a fun game, but I felt that something was missing from this sequel. NOLF 2 is shorter than the original and is more compact. For example, instead of steadily advancing to a new area, the player is sometimes required to backtrack to previously explored areas, artificially extending the game. One of the great things about the original NOLF are the NPC conversations that the player NOLF 2 is a fun game, but I felt that something was missing from this sequel. NOLF 2 is shorter than the original and is more compact. For example, instead of steadily advancing to a new area, the player is sometimes required to backtrack to previously explored areas, artificially extending the game. One of the great things about the original NOLF are the NPC conversations that the player can eavesdrop on. In this sequel, the conversations are few and far between. Dialogue between NPC's such as H.A.R.M. henchman or citizens of the town add a lot of depth and humor to the game, and more of these conversations would have served the game well. Instead, the writers chose to use more memo's, letters and notes that are scattered about the level. I personally enjoy the conversations more. Hearing a henchman talk about the hardships of the criminal lifestyle or discussing criminal psychology with a colleague are great tools for comedy, especially when the voice-acting is good. Graphics and sound are good. The only major graphical glitch I found was in the underground cave lair. The cave textures would disappear depending on where I was standing. Also, some clipping was evident when bad guys died near doors. Very minor stuff, in my view. Sound is good, and voice acting is good, but not great. The cutscenes were OK, but some of the dialogue is weak. For example, the antagonism between Cate Archer and Armstrong was strained and tiresome. The writers did not put very much effort in fleshing out the story and relationships between the characters. The hostility between Cate and Armstrong is a theme carried foward from the first NOLF. Because it is not placed in context and explained fully, the dialogue seems forced. I would recommend NOLF 2 but suggest playing NOLF first. Playing the original will help explain some of the events in the sequel. Expand
  7. GabeS.
    Oct 2, 2002
    NOLF II has great graphics and the AI is amazing!
  8. Nov 12, 2014
    TomAto: I`ll tell you what rotting our youth minds: the fuc*ing oversexualized society, multiculturalism, systematic destruction of our freedom and democracy, high society mindfukers and fanatics who telling us how we are wrong. I tell something. There is no power as powerful as power of the light side of the force! this game is one product of that power!! the creation. our dreams ourTomAto: I`ll tell you what rotting our youth minds: the fuc*ing oversexualized society, multiculturalism, systematic destruction of our freedom and democracy, high society mindfukers and fanatics who telling us how we are wrong. I tell something. There is no power as powerful as power of the light side of the force! this game is one product of that power!! the creation. our dreams our souls. our culture is our soul. who stand against that?
    This game lose nothing of quality and specific charm after years. It`s very depended on age trends but is still original. And these two things make game so great, special and still like blockbuster experience.
  9. Apr 1, 2015
    The game has a lot to offer with puzzles that can be a little bit hard and a great combat and stealth system. The multiplayer dosen`t work that well anymore, but that`s just an extra feature. It was the first FPS i`ve ever played.
  10. AmigoZ.
    May 25, 2005
    Its old but is ok.
  11. JoeyB.
    Oct 29, 2002
    This game would be great if the idiots at Sierra would have fixed all of the sound bugs before releasing it. Great graphics and gameplay. My boyfriend Aaron hates it.
  12. TimLaM.
    Mar 23, 2004
    You see that the makers really wanted to make a nice game.
  13. HaraldW.
    Aug 21, 2005
    Hi I'm Harald, and I'm a NOLF2 addict.
    Feb 19, 2003
    Best game of 2002 ...best graphics and best a.i...the ohio and the syberia missions are tremendous...ah..and great humor.
  15. LinseyB.
    Jul 8, 2004
    I loved this game. when I first saw it I thought oh this will be a great game I loved it!!!!!!
  16. Doggy82
    Mar 24, 2003
    Great game :-)
  17. TC
    Feb 12, 2004
    It's only half as long and half as funny as the original. But it has beautiful graphics, a dizzying variety in surroundings, great AI. The Indian police chases make for a truly unique experience.
  18. JohnL.
    Nov 23, 2002
    Amazing graphics, funny, tons of weapons/gadgets, unique missions, interactive environments... what more can I say? You need a fast computer though.
  19. Storm
    Oct 24, 2002
    Not bad, but the respawning enemies suck.
  20. EtaL.
    Apr 19, 2003
    Simply the best. Only game I play in half a year.
  21. OdinoO.
    Dec 16, 2004
    Truly remarkable game, has a lot to offer and plenty to find in every mission. AI could be more clever, and not simply find soldiers talking random stuff about red tape when they know there are 5 guys lying on the floor... No matter, this game has it all and can be finished in stealth or brute force if required.
  22. MuffinMan
    Nov 21, 2002
    Awesome. and the harm guy looks like mr mellor who is my chemistry teacher - he has a huge red nose.
  23. MORT
    Nov 26, 2002
    Brilliant. just bloody brilliant, the best game I've ever played. the ai is superb, the interface is well thought out and intuitive, and the graphics are the best I've seen yet.

1. If it sounds like NOLF2 is a lot like NOLF, and you're wondering why I'm complaining so bitterly, you have my sympathy. When I say they "gutted" NOLF2, I mean it, and I can back it up.
  2. A bloody good game... If you like first person shooters and have a sense of humour, the only other thing to stop you playing this game is the central role of a pink-suited woman. Are you man enough?
    Nearly flawless visuals and truly immersive sound make sure you’re having fun even when you’re not shooting.