6.8

1. Jan 27, 2013
    I can't believe I greenlit this turd on Steam. While the graphics are charming and the humor quite funny, the controls are AWFUL and on the verge of unplayable. Not even worth $3, much less the $10 they want. Avoid at all cost.
  2. Mar 21, 2013
    It doesn't work. It just straight up doesn't work. Anytime i try to move the moves it turns into a slideshow. My computer should not have trouble playing a game this low fi. This is shoddy coding and the developer(s) should be ashamed of having their name on this thing
  3. Jun 22, 2014
    I couldn't play this game because of the "*** Caught unhandled unknown exception; terminating" error that pops up just after launching it. There are a lot of people complaining about this in several forums, and there doesn't seem to be a solution. I sent an e-mail to Tiny Build Games five days ago, but they haven't answered yet.
  4. Jul 26, 2013
    I wanted to like this after an enthusiastic preview I read, but it turned out to be one of the only games I actively regret spending time on. The keyboard and mouse controls are ridiculously bad, and there is no controller support.

1. Mar 7, 2013
    We suggest you play the original, free, Flash version instead – the full explanation isn’t worth the outlay.
  2. Feb 15, 2013
    Even with its crap boss fights, the good things in No Time to Explain manage to outweigh the bad. As a major fan of time travel, I had a solidly fun time with it.
  3. Feb 14, 2013
    No Time to Explain is insanity at its finest and funniest, with plenty of ludicrous scenes throughout the game. But the fun and fast paced gameplay is brought down by imprecise controls and hideous boss fights designed to test your patience. There’s a good game somewhere in here, it’s just a shame that I have to suffer to find it.