6.8

1. Mar 28, 2013
    This game is good. I meanб it sounds good, looks good, has a good(realy funny) story. "No time to explain" have problems some bugs and problems with difficulty on some levels, BUT its still a fun game. Try it.
    P.s. Sudden ending makes me wait for sequel.
  2. Aug 6, 2013
    Pretty buggy, especially for Macs, but bursting with so much potential and all-around greatness that I'm fully confident you wont mind dropping a sawbuck on it when all is said and done.

1. Mar 7, 2013
    We suggest you play the original, free, Flash version instead – the full explanation isn’t worth the outlay.
  2. Feb 15, 2013
    Even with its crap boss fights, the good things in No Time to Explain manage to outweigh the bad. As a major fan of time travel, I had a solidly fun time with it.
  3. Feb 14, 2013
    No Time to Explain is insanity at its finest and funniest, with plenty of ludicrous scenes throughout the game. But the fun and fast paced gameplay is brought down by imprecise controls and hideous boss fights designed to test your patience. There’s a good game somewhere in here, it’s just a shame that I have to suffer to find it.