Noitu Love 2: Devolution PC

8.2

1. Apr 28, 2012
    awesome!!!! I played for a few moments and I looked over and saw that it had been 5 hours. did this game come out in 2008? I just got it on Steam, it recently came to that platform - do yourself a favor and grab it!!!
    the combat system is unique I like that way you have a cross hair - but not to shoot. that is where the character will jump to and unleash a sword attack. there's like tons on of bosses, all fun and creative. really reminds me of the best of the best of the SNES datys

1. Jun 13, 2012
    It's a fun little distraction for the price, and the game actually makes for a surprisingly satisfying "beat up some robots" experience with how it combines its control scheme on the mouse and keyboard. It's definitely a fun action game to look into.
  2. With Noitu Love 2 - Devolution, Konjak has absolutely hit the 2D nail on the head: it plays like a long-lost gem from the Treasure catalog, while still managing to flesh out its own quirky identity. Action fans don't want to pass this one up.
  3. A study in motion, pastiche, and mayhem.