- Summary: In Oddworld Stranger's Wrath, the new chapter the Oddworld series, you'll step into the role of the Stranger--a mysterious bounty hunter who tracks down outlaws for money. Equipped a variety of strange weapons that use small creatures as bullets, you'll explore expansive environments ranging from Old West towns and thick forests to industrial complexes. The game combines first- and third-person action gameplay with familiar Oddworld elements.… Expand
Positive: 2 out of 2
Mixed: 0 out of 2
Negative: 0 out of 2
Oct 10, 2012One of the most brilliant shooter/platformers I've ever played! With an amazing story to suit this is, by far, my favourite game! With its HD upgrade for free released on Steam you can have even more fun with, not just a higher resolution game, but a completely redesigned game that is brilliant from start to finish! Only problem is that there's no sequel!… Expand
Jul 31, 2013Oddworld Stranger's Wrath is not only a great piece of nostalgia from my childhood (playing it on the original Xbox), it is also an amazing game, especially when you think about how old it is!
Differences between platforms: There really are no differences other than graphical ones; Original Xbox 480p Xbox 360/PS3 720p (HD) and PC 1080p (HD), so, if you want the game where it shines the most, get it for the pc.
Quick Verdict of the story:
Main Character: ''Stranger''
Ultimate Mission: Raise enough money by collecting bounties issued by different cities/villages to pay for a slightly confusing operation you won't know too much about untill a major plot twist around half way through the game.
- Hilarious Characters
- Great atmosphere and environment
- Quite long, takes about 10-15 hours to complete (depending on the difficulty of course)
- Loads of different types of enemies
- Great graphical quality (PC only, even though it looks fine otherwise aswell, you really do notice a major difference on the PC)
PC GLITCH FIXES:
Black Screen Of Doom Turn Off Anti-Aliasing
Can't Move Turn Off Anti-Aliasing (may need to turn off v-sync aswell)… Expand