• Publisher: 1C
  • Release Date: Sep 29, 2011
6.4

1. Sep 9, 2012
    Not that bad of a game, if you have the patience. Was a let down after playing it. Was hoping for something a bit more 4x4Evo/2-ish, But more modern. Really loved that game (2000+ hours easy) but it's so outdated.

Off-Road Drive really had the similar Artistic feel which is was pulled me towards it, but it really came down to just not having the similar fun open ended style free roam/arcade racing game play of 4x4Evo, and way too much on the realistic try-hard feels.
  2. Jul 2, 2013
    really good game. its better then all racing games except formula. An actual game that you race in the mud and dirt unlike most games that just take place in the in offload track. "bland"
    very fun games, shame they don't make more of these, my dad and i only like games like this except for me i also love formula racing. "one of my first racing games for the play station"

1. Dec 4, 2011
    A competitive off-road sim that backs away from arcade mechanics, but also from any sense of fun or adventure. [Christmas 2011, p.66]
  2. Nov 9, 2011
    Off-Road Drive is enjoyable thanks to its physics engine and high quality graphics provided by Unreal Engine. Unfortunately the career is short and the game was unable to find any multiplayer servers. [November 2011, p.59]
  3. Nov 3, 2011
    In the end, Off-Road Drive could have been a really enjoyable title for me. I'm always up for a challenge but unfortunately neither a keyboard nor gamepad could help me through the frustrating gameplay.