7.1

1. Jok`RdeMo
    Dec 20, 2003
    This game SUCKS!!! I haven't seen such a crap for long time. Could play it only for 5 minutes, I dont know maybe it rocks in multiplayer, but in single it really sucks. Even worst than first one. If you wanna play fighting game, play better Mortal Combat 4.
    Dec 20, 2003
    THIS game really sux! Some robots are so shitty, that noone can win with them. Who got the pyros, that rules. Here comes a question: Why do we need other robots???
  3. Jan 2, 2017
    I remember played it for around 6 minutes, trying to not lead my score towards disappointment. Me, being a 2097 player.

The game feels rushed. The input controls are a mess, the arenas are too big, characters doesn't feel special. Couldn't pay attention to the story (if there was any).

1. Has extreme potential to become a hugely admired multiplayer game. But, before that happens the lads at Diversions Entertainment may have to cough up a huge consignment of patches to tweak the many issues we observed throughout gameplay.
    Once you get used to the quirky, low-budget sensibility One Must Fall: Battlegrounds is a decent fighter, especially for online play. But the random crashes really put a damper on the fun.
  3. Going online will pit you against some opponents that are much more fun to play, but the problems with the clunky controls are never alleviated.