Oni PC

8.6

1. Jan 2, 2017
    If you're fan of the real-time close combat, you can go nuts with the hand-to-hand attack combo system, along with the extendable movements through game progress which are fantastic. Also the music adds up a lot when fighting and pursuing!

Now then, the story is not bad. The levels are either too big or "filled with so much emptiness": It feels annoying when you have to walk through all the big empty places, just looking for hidden items or enemies camping around... and they feel repetitive too.

Some weapons feel weird to handle at times, like the rocket launcher, or single handed weapons, which can't use the left hand to strike, instead you have to switch to melee again... That's a detail though.

In the end, the game feels half-rushed. If multiplayer mode existed and the levels were smaller and better elaborated, score for this game could've raised straight to heaven.
  2. May 13, 2015
    I would go back in time, to say this is a wonderful game, the story is looks like real, that made me affected at that time when i realize the her father is robot, nice graphics and wide levels for that generation, good animation, fighting mechanics are amazing, shooting with a gun is hard that makes you prefer to fight instead of using weapons,
    you feel lonely most of the time with this
    you feel lonely most of the time with this realistic atmosphere,Ill never forget this amazing game
  3. Nov 19, 2013
    Single Player/Multi Player (2/2)

(If the single player is better than the multiplayer, review this section as if it had no multplayer) (If the multiplayer is better than the multiplayer, review this section as if it had no single player) Gameplay (2/2) Visuals/Story (0/2) (If the visuals are better than the story, review this section as if it had no story) (If the story is
    Single Player/Multi Player (2/2)

Gameplay (2/2)

Visuals/Story (0/2)

Accessibility/Longevity (1/2)

Pricing (1/2)

Wildcard (0)

4. Nov 11, 2013
    The incredible martial art hand to hand combat moves combined with decent gun-play makes it one of the unique games made.Story is good.This is one game that I'll never forget.With mods/cheats(it gets activated once you finish the game) you can play every character in the game with very different move set.
  5. Sep 9, 2011
    An amazing game that I wish was being revamped, and still supported by the developer. The massive array of armaments and the nearly seamless integration of hand to hand techniques is still remarkable and I've yet to see a better example said integration. However, that being said, there is rarely enough ammunition, missions are long and tough-though the game is pretty short, withAn amazing game that I wish was being revamped, and still supported by the developer. The massive array of armaments and the nearly seamless integration of hand to hand techniques is still remarkable and I've yet to see a better example said integration. However, that being said, there is rarely enough ammunition, missions are long and tough-though the game is pretty short, with checkpoints spaced very far apart. This game really becomes a stealth game, and considering that when it came out, Serious Sam came out too, most players simply won't have the patience to play out the whole game without cheats. There are many things I liked about it, and a few things I didn't but I would love to see an updated sequel. Expand
  6. May 13, 2011
    Yet another brilliant game that was way ahead of the curve. This game was never going to be a critical success like Halo (et al.) because it demanded a lot from the player, it really is for the hardcore gamer. This is due to the very flexible combat system which enables you to dispatch the bad guys in almost any way you could imagine, resulting in great replay value. There is a hugeYet another brilliant game that was way ahead of the curve. This game was never going to be a critical success like Halo (et al.) because it demanded a lot from the player, it really is for the hardcore gamer. This is due to the very flexible combat system which enables you to dispatch the bad guys in almost any way you could imagine, resulting in great replay value. There is a huge variety of guns and hand to hand techniques to keep you busy, or my favorite, sneak up behind someone and break their arms. I think the reason this game reviewed badly was because you cannot passively experience this game and expect to win (I'm looking at you, Bad Company 2). The game provides the player with the tools to experience a manga-esque sandbox, so its really up to you to come up with a viable strategy to have fun. Reviewers that bagged this game probably wouldn't get Minecraft either. Collapse
  7. RyanP
    Dec 28, 2009
    its a awsome game i have it on my playstation 2 everybody love Oni And The Compony Rockstar Games Bungie its great with the aniversery edition
  8. GuangmianK.
    Nov 20, 2006
    It is a great game, so good and intense that the graphics do not matter at all. I love it, and i hate all who put it down.
  9. TimmyR.
    Mar 9, 2006
    Great game for its time of games. Only problem is horrible ending.
  10. AbhiK
    Sep 28, 2005
    this is the best game ever!!!!
  11. Muro(G.)H.(M.)
    Dec 4, 2004
    Okay, For starters, this game has the best combination of hand to hand and shooter that I've ever seen. It's just great. Period. End of story. Oh yeah, and by the way, whoever signed their name as Muro, I'M the REAL muro, 'cause I can do a decent imatation of him, not to mention spell his last name...
  12. JonathanS.
    Feb 17, 2004
    Good game by a good company. Oni has the best combination of shooter and action fighter out there. Only a few things could have made this game better, improved levels and multiplayer, which would have put it out of this world.
  13. AdamR.
    Mar 11, 2003
    While I never beat this game, I fully enjoyed the levels that I compleated. Awesome combat, great weapons, easy controls, ect. The only problem was you need a Mac to hack it. :(
  14. zEddjan
    Apr 22, 2002
    I Played a lot of games such as Delta Force I, II, Land worior and Operation FlashPoint and tons of others but this one one was my Best and I have played it till now about 38 times ( or near ).
  15. YoniH.
    Mar 3, 2002
    Super game!! I'm very laik him.
  16. P.R.
    Mar 1, 2002
    First class, storyline okay, great action and variety, not enough chances to use fancy weapons and definitely not enough ammo.
    Jan 2, 2002
    This one is really terrific and the fight moves are great.
  18. May 13, 2011

1. A worthwhile purchase for a big time fighting fan, just remember that with this one, you'll be left feeling a little deprived, and without much replay value, it will probably collect a lot of dust on the shelf.
  2. A very entertaining, exhilarating and challenging game for those who would rather star in an action movie than merely watch one.
  3. The combat is what really grabs this game and barely keeps it from sinking into oblivion.