4.9

1. Nov 27, 2010
    A Very, very good single-player champaign, sure the AI is not perfect here and there but hey, it's acceptable. The levels are fun and very exciting. I was never a huge fan of the original title, but this, this hooked me, and even on the second play-through I was ever so hooked. I recommend this title for anyone who enjoys open world war games, it is beautiful and plays like aA Very, very good single-player champaign, sure the AI is not perfect here and there but hey, it's acceptable. The levels are fun and very exciting. I was never a huge fan of the original title, but this, this hooked me, and even on the second play-through I was ever so hooked. I recommend this title for anyone who enjoys open world war games, it is beautiful and plays like a charm.....Don't get why some people says that it's ugly and bland... Obviously it should be bland, it's not COD make-belief environments.. This is the way things look in war!! Expand

1. It's not perfect, there are little problems and niggles that can be found if you look for them, but none of them spoil the game or ruin the playing experience.
  2. Operation Flashpoint 2 is a simulation, but it’s a simulation that is actually fun to play.
  3. Maybe it lacks some innovation and graphics appeal, as if time had made expectations too great, but it is a very good first step for the series to continue.