6.2

1. GaryDT
    Jan 24, 2010
    minor gameplay issues but overall one of the best WWII naval/air games out there. I do not use the combat interfaces but rather let the AI handle these as I have no decent controllers nor hand eye coordination.
  2. LloydL.
    Jun 18, 2007
    Considering the graphics, gameplay and style this game was produced, i'd say its great and perfect for me coz I love war games, both rts and fps especially air and naval battles.
  3. WilliamC
    Apr 23, 2008
    This is one of the best game I played. Bugs don't really bother me, (Because I didn't have any for months) but in depth gameplay and great graphics makes this game my favorite.

1. Overall there is probably not enough in here to make it worth upgrading if you already own the previous version. The new additions and tweaks are all very welcome and should encourage more people to enjoy what is a solid and fascinating game. That said, if you are a war fanatic, as some of us war gamers tend to be, then you will obviously lap up the new features and get a lot more value out of the game.
  2. AceGamez
    It's not a game that'll rise over the better-publicised Battlestations: Midway, but Pacific Storm: Allies is more than just a cheap copy - it's a difficult but satisfyingly fulfilling game that those who persevere may ultimately find more rewarding than the arcade action that Battlestations provides.
  3. There’s certainly enough depth here to entertain most combat veterans and with a little more in the way of new content it would no doubt have done better following on the success of Battlestations: Midway. Overall an entertaining history lesson that doesn’t let a few minor flaws spoil the fun.