6.3

1. Nov 6, 2012
    what the hell is wrong with the ratings? that cant be right? what the hell is wrong with the ratings? that cant be right?what the hell is wrong with the ratings? that cant be right?
  2. Mar 21, 2013
    If like me you were a little disappointed by Serious Sam 3 not staying true enough to its roots then you should be pleasantly surprised by Painkiller HD which honors its heritage. It is a shame not all levels from the original and BOOH were included for the single player campaign, but at the budget price it is not bad value.
  3. Nov 3, 2012
    Old good Painkiller with Battle out of hell expansion on Unreal Engine. Id and Doom 3BFG Edition can learn from the Painkiller how to properly do a remake. Graphic is nice and smoothly. I have no idea where it took more than 200 negative votes. Hell and Damnation it's a good game !
  4. Oct 31, 2012
    To be honest this game is what I expected to be; fast paced old-school violence. A lot of the reviews I'm seeing complain about the AI being stupid but fail to realise this was done on purpose. It's the AI you'll find in this type of classic shooter. What other kind of AI would you want? Think of this as Quake, Doom and Unreal bottled up. I LOVE how the AI are overly aggressive, run directly straight for you with weapons swinging. It's just the style of game play they went for. Not to mention there are HORDES of them, some with shields which makes attention to aiming a must. The graphics are polished which adds to the gloomy ambience to the levels and monsters (AI). I couldn't have asked anything more for this classic shooter. If you don't "get" this game, then you'll probably think the same thing as the crappy reviews. Complaining about stuff which was intentional. This is a game ONLY for die hard fans of old-school shooter. It even says so during the teaser video from Nordic Games. So if you are a fan of this genre you can not miss this one. Expand
  5. Nov 7, 2012
    great game, really good fun, playing a few people even better
    Good graphics and music like the best metal band Orgy
    First scene look really cool, the game pulls like a typhoon yesterday with my friends we did have a little game. It was more fun for many games. The game has met my expectations. I recommend 100%
  6. Nov 8, 2012
    I really, really do not understand why people are rating it so low. Painkiller was an amazing game, and this is a great remake. It is intended for hardcore FPS gamers, if you liked Serious Sam, then this is the game for you. The story isn't that good, and it's understandable, since I wasn't really expecting it to be focused on a solid storyline. This game has beautiful graphics, physics and the gameplay is excellent. Expand
  7. Nov 12, 2012
    Painkiller is in my opinion the best shooter in the history of Polish. It is very playable, and in the newest part of this game, we can see the best of Painkiller at all. The Farm 51 lived up to the task now falls just wait for Painkiller 2
  8. Dec 29, 2012
    This is THE BEST GAME, because, yes there aren't some levels of the first Painkiller, but the multiplayer, when I find a match, is COMPETITIVE, not such as CALL OF DUTY or BATTLEFIELD 3. The graphics is PERFECT, at the level of BATTLEFIELD 3. I think one of the best game of the world.
  9. Jan 1, 2013
    This is a masterpiece and must have for Painkiller fans. Good old school painkiller with some good new features. I do not understand the criticism of new grafics. On my Nvidia GTX590 it looks realy god. It is more fun, more nic, simply a wery good remake.
  10. Dec 14, 2013
    If you have Black Edition, think about skipping this. Even if you buy the game discounted, you'll need a lot of DLC to get as much content as the original. But if you don't have Black Edition or you just really really loved it like me, this is a fantastic game. Fast paced, bloody, graphics are pretty (not amazing), and the game is just a lot of fun. Killing monster after monster after monster with body parts flying all over the place. I'm writing this review right now because they also released a huge (6.7GB!) patch today that really improved performance for me and fixed a lot of bugs.

Only complaint I have with this game is DLC DLC DLC up the butthole.
    If you catch it on a sale, you can get the game plus all DLC for around the same price as a normal game ($20-$30), and it is totally worth it. With all the DLC this game is like Painkiller Black Edition updated, and has just as much replay value as Doom 1&2.

1. Mar 15, 2013
    Despite its shortcomings, Painkiller is well worth it.
  2. Feb 9, 2013
    Enemies run towards you and you shoot them over and over until they die. Shallow and dull. [March 2013, p.79]
    Great visuals. Wooden stick launcher. Dull and short campaign. No-brain enemies. Boring multiplayer. Cons and pros accounted for: not worthy. [Jan 2013]