Painkiller: Resurrection PC

I don't like the cut-scenes and the protagonist...3
    Weapons-Boring..5
    Total-7...deserves a 7...
  2. Nov 22, 2010
    Although much time has passed since the release of this game and it's previous installments, I still greatly enjoy this game no matter what problems it possesses. Yes, the game is riddled with bugs, design flaws, and strange 'holes' you'll find in the various areas. It's a game that should of remained as a mod, but I feel that I didn't waste my money with this one, as with the otherAlthough much time has passed since the release of this game and it's previous installments, I still greatly enjoy this game no matter what problems it possesses. Yes, the game is riddled with bugs, design flaws, and strange 'holes' you'll find in the various areas. It's a game that should of remained as a mod, but I feel that I didn't waste my money with this one, as with the other installments; maybe I'm one of the lucky few who didn't have any of these games crash. It's essentially Painkiller on steroids with nice kick butt music, even bigger battles, and huge open world settings that I find to be epic. I only reccomend this cautiously for true die hard fans like myself. Otherwise, do not buy this game. Expand

1. Painkiller: Resurrection is a buggy trip into hell.
  2. The fourth part of the Painkiller series plays just like the other ones. Using weapons like the painkiller you're fighting lots of weird opponents like axe-wielding monks or pirate zombies. As usual they act dumb, there is no AI to speak of. It's a game to play casually for 30 minutes now and then and doesn't aspire to be anything else.
  3. Painkiller: Resurrection is a bugfest. It is technically outdated and the co-op mode is hidden between the menus. There is no way to make this multiplayer mode work well.