Painkiller PC

8.0

1. StefanP
    Apr 16, 2004
    Boring ! The idea is : You make few steps door closes behind you . You fight DUMB monsters. Door opens . Make few steps door closes behind you again. You fight DUMBER monsters . Door opens . You make few steps and gues what happends ? Yes it is a Horror game . It can terrify you by monotonity . "the horror, the horror"
  2. GregP.
    Aug 5, 2004
    Well, what can you say, what's more fun than killing demons at night while wetting your pants? How about deleting a game off your computer. When I say that, I mean a game called Painkiller. In fact, I wish I took some painkiller before I got a migraine headache playing this game. Overall, if I had three thumbs, I'd give this three thumbs down and no bag of chips. Why does it Well, what can you say, what's more fun than killing demons at night while wetting your pants? How about deleting a game off your computer. When I say that, I mean a game called Painkiller. In fact, I wish I took some painkiller before I got a migraine headache playing this game. Overall, if I had three thumbs, I'd give this three thumbs down and no bag of chips. Why does it suck you ask? Well, if you like bland and repetitive gaming then this is your cup of joe. I'm gonna go take a bath with my ol' friend Mr. Toaster now. Expand
  3. WilliamW.
    Jun 29, 2007
    I downloaded the demo, and I hardly could play. The FPS was very bad, and my video card is really good. The game froze then unfroze, froze, etc. The game crashed also. And the speed changes were everything went fast. The game to me looks horrible. Aside from the FPS, I found the game bad. The ragdolls were horrible, and they say its awesome. I do not understand how this game is great.
  4. GeorgeP.
    Apr 17, 2004
    I give 1 because it has realy some good graphics . But that was all . It has the most boring gameplay I have ever seen in a so called "hit" game . You can find a corner switch the first weapon and hold the mouse key. Eventualy everyone will get killed . Where is the AI of the enemies .they are slow and DUMB as rock . THIS GAME SUX .
  5. AlexR.
    Apr 19, 2004
    I absolutely hated the repetitive nature of this game. Basically, walls appear, you shoot everything, walls go down, & repeat. No innovation. Save your money.
  6. Go
    Apr 19, 2004
    pretty... and pretty repetitive. It'll drop down to $20 in a couple months probably, and then it might be worth buying. Or not.
  7. MikkoA.
    May 2, 2004
    I wanted to give this game 1 point for some nice graphics in some places, but refused to do so. The gameplay is simply awful and the main character is the most clumsiest character I've ever controlled. Did I already say that the gameplay is awful? Well, saying it again doesn't hurt. Also, after 1 hour of fragging skeletons jumping from the ground and seeing that the game is I wanted to give this game 1 point for some nice graphics in some places, but refused to do so. The gameplay is simply awful and the main character is the most clumsiest character I've ever controlled. Did I already say that the gameplay is awful? Well, saying it again doesn't hurt. Also, after 1 hour of fragging skeletons jumping from the ground and seeing that the game is nothing else, you don't wanna continue playing, you want to delete this crap from taking the space from your harddisk. I HAD high hopes for the multiplayer and well.. The only time I had fun, was exploring the map. The fragging itself was the most awful multiplayer experience I've seen. Only a few very boring weapons and did I mention the awful gameplay and character control? Oh yea, third time. Doesn't hurt to mention it again. Let me put it this way, AVOID THIS PIECE OF JUNK! Expand
  8. MikeO.
    Feb 3, 2007
    You know, when a game comes packaged with your video card, you know the game is terrible. Games like that are supposed to show the potential of the video card, nothing more. This is that type of game. I tried to enjoy the game, but what is there to enjoy? At least the earlier Doom games had atmosphere. This? Yeah...Sure, if you just enjoy nonstop slaughtering, this may work for you. On You know, when a game comes packaged with your video card, you know the game is terrible. Games like that are supposed to show the potential of the video card, nothing more. This is that type of game. I tried to enjoy the game, but what is there to enjoy? At least the earlier Doom games had atmosphere. This? Yeah...Sure, if you just enjoy nonstop slaughtering, this may work for you. On another note, when I had this game a year ago, when I downloaded the five bajillion official patches for the game just to get it to work properly, I found that they were often riddled with cheats that gave you things like super speed in multiplayer. Overall, it was just a bad experience. Expand
  9. TimC.
    Aug 30, 2008
    Worse FPS ever, repetitive, poorly concepted and drab, this game is ok for maybe 5min but when you have completed one level you have completed them all.
  10. AxlV.
    Apr 14, 2004
    Stupid repetitive game, ideal for all the grapic-whore pc gamers. Calling it creative is an insult to your upbrining. Sshh..tt!!
  11. PainkillerBlows
    Dec 16, 2009
    Do Not waste your money on this garbage, unless you want to wait longer for the game to load than to actually play it. It is mindless, random, repetitive, nonsensical violence -- about 5 minutes worth for every 10 minutes spent loading the crap. Enough said.

1. A good choice for folks who want to wind down at the end of the day with a fast-paced diversion that requires absolutely no brainpower to master and enjoy.
  2. You'll need a fairly souped up machine and graphics card to get the most out of Painkiller but if you have yearned for the return of games like "Serious Sam," "Doom" and the original "Quake" your next stop is Purgatory. Tell 'em I sent you.
  3. I love it. I became addicted to this game very quickly. My wife is starting to get jealous now.